Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 2. (Read 91967 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
February 15, 2019, 08:07:09 AM
I do not doubt the ability of higher rankings than us that they can handle huge bounty token rewards. Maybe it is good example to follow the steps of those who are not just having fun but also having proper handling the rewards as an act of support to the project.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
February 15, 2019, 07:53:43 AM
it depends on the price of the token on the market, the more tokens you get the better. but still the one who determines the amount of money you will get is the price of the token in exchange.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
February 15, 2019, 06:27:07 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

Maybe its just the mistake of the bounty manager? I think, there is no perfect manager and there might be some instances that they join their personal account and provide them a good amount of bounty?
i think bounty managers didnt make any mistakes.if bounty campaign has less participants meanwhile they already set bounty allocation they have to consistant divide it to their participants no matter i huge amount.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
February 15, 2019, 06:14:21 AM
I think that most participants try to either sell a small part of the tokens and leave the rest before the coin becomes more expensive, or just keep their coins. But it depends more on the prospects of the project and if the project is more like a scam, then everyone is trying as soon as possible to get rid of the coins until their price fell to zero.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
February 15, 2019, 12:50:54 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

Maybe its just the mistake of the bounty manager? I think, there is no perfect manager and there might be some instances that they join their personal account and provide them a good amount of bounty?
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
February 15, 2019, 12:37:28 AM
It's all dependent on the token price I've been paid hundreds of thousands of a bounty token, it's barely worth upto 300$ the number of tokens gotten doesn't mean anything except the tokens price is high. For instance as your friend got the 80k tokens, if price is Orth 0.5$ then his dumping it will make an impact. People sell their tokens when they can some hodl for long term.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
February 15, 2019, 12:25:17 AM

Quantity is nothing, we all know that there are bounties where you can get thousands of tokens/coins but end up with less value. I would rather have less bounty with a decent value. The market will dictate how much you earned in bounty and not all bounty has value on the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
February 15, 2019, 12:10:07 AM
Most bounty hunters sell their tokens as soon as they have the opportunity to do that on exchange. Only little percentage of bounty hunters understand the principle behind holding.
There are some that, despite getting that huge amount of token. They will not think of any other thing, other than to sell immediately at even the worse price.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
February 14, 2019, 02:58:49 PM
Well, any bounties that offer huge tokens have price very low so the huge numbers don't matter much as the total price of all those tokens still round about a fraction of an ethereum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 14, 2019, 02:33:53 PM
There are no that high rewards now as they were in 2017. It was insane period when even member rank guy could get huge reward for a single week of almost any bounty campaign. It was a great time, I'll never forget my feelings when I got so much easy money Roll Eyes
My friend also earned huge amounts with doing little work but that days are already gone. I blame myself till today for being lazy and not being actively participated in that bounty projects.
In my experience, like those who participated in bounty participants in 2017, there were a lot of funds that could be obtained by participating in the bounty campaign in this forum. but that day has indeed been missed and has become history in crypto. hope crypto's success as in 2017 can be repeated in the future
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
February 14, 2019, 02:31:12 PM
Team usually share only fraction of their total supply as bounty reward. Maybe 80K seems large number but in reality that 80k is just tiny amount if you consider total minted tokens. So team do not care, usually.
Bounty hunters don't hold for prolong period. They have strong tendency to get quick profit. Thereby most of the time, they dump at any price. But there are exceptions. Experienced user usually hold potential tokens and move their fund slowly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
February 14, 2019, 02:20:48 PM
I am confident that the new growth in the crypto market will begin precisely with the infusion of funds into tokens with the lowest liquidity, and who will be the first to get rid of them will be a wise person. Do not miss your chance.
but how to do it first? for this, you need to hold tokens on the exchange. but now the exchanges are often hacking or closing. it's very risky
You can make exchanges on decentralized exchanges such as Forkdelta or Idex. Most of the ERC-20 tokens are traded there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
February 13, 2019, 07:14:58 PM
One of the things that gives me so much concern is some bounty hinters that sell at very ridiculous price and tet, they will be the comes to come and say that the coin is dumping.
Most developers or ceos these days, are being careful of  the amount of tokens that goes to each hunter. Some have already set their limits before the commencement of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
February 13, 2019, 07:01:10 PM
There are no that high rewards now as they were in 2017. It was insane period when even member rank guy could get huge reward for a single week of almost any bounty campaign. It was a great time, I'll never forget my feelings when I got so much easy money Roll Eyes
My friend also earned huge amounts with doing little work but that days are already gone. I blame myself till today for being lazy and not being actively participated in that bounty projects.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
February 13, 2019, 06:54:18 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
February 13, 2019, 05:57:28 PM
Not a large number of tokens are usually allocated on a bounty. Therefore, I don’t think that some of the bounty participants can get a lot of tokens. Investors own most of the tokens.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
February 13, 2019, 05:34:53 PM
It all depend on the holder of the coins. Not every bounty hunter dumps his coins right after listing, me for instance, I prefer to hold my bounty tokens until the project is fully developed and the coin is increased in value.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
February 13, 2019, 04:14:08 PM
The answer to your question is obvious, since the participants of the bounty companies receive project tokens for free and most of them sell these tokens as soon as possible and, accordingly, this significantly affects the token rate, but there are some participants who really see the future in the project and Tokens up to a certain point, but there are very few such ones, and if the participant receives more tokens than expected, then, accordingly, he immediately sells some of them, and leaves the rest until better times.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 02:53:11 PM
I am confident that the new growth in the crypto market will begin precisely with the infusion of funds into tokens with the lowest liquidity, and who will be the first to get rid of them will be a wise person. Do not miss your chance.
but how to do it first? for this, you need to hold tokens on the exchange. but now the exchanges are often hacking or closing. it's very risky
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
February 13, 2019, 02:44:13 PM
Pages:
Jump to: