Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 3. (Read 91967 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
February 13, 2019, 01:27:11 PM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

That huge amount of tokens could be worthless especially if the coin or token supply is in the billions. But if its in the millions only, that's a huge sum alright.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
February 13, 2019, 01:22:25 PM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
I think it depends on the person himself and the price of the token he has, if the price of the token falls I think they will choose to hold it but it depends on the person himself. Because some people usually choose to sell it in part and hold the remaining tokens they have.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
February 13, 2019, 09:56:25 AM
He earned them, so it seems to me that he has the right to choose what to do with his coins, although selling them is really not profitable now!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
February 13, 2019, 09:54:06 AM
Getting huge bounty token reward Doesn't really matter ... because when you get Big reward and the price is really low then it doesn't really matter but when you get a big reward on the price of the token Is actually high then you can be happy about it and actually try it on hold your rewards so he token price will keep increasing and you can make maximum rewards
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 13, 2019, 04:28:36 AM
Deoends on the price of the token it means if they got a lot of token for every participants the value of each token will be a little but if they only  some token maybe the value of the token is very high. Depends also to the rank and stake they get and also depends to them id they are foing to hold the token they got or they will sell it. It's up to them what they do.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
February 13, 2019, 04:16:28 AM
I do not know how the rest of me personally will keep my tokens until growth begins on the market!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 13, 2019, 03:25:13 AM
all will depend on the exchange rate of the token and also whether the listing process to the market exchanger is long or not. so a lot or at least tokens will be valuable if both of these things can be realized properly.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
February 13, 2019, 03:17:15 AM
Some bounties give low tokens, but some bounties give great rewards. Also one more things in this maybe that participants owns that accounts who manage by the bounty owners.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
February 13, 2019, 03:11:05 AM

What is the total supply of that token? Number of received tokens is not very relevant if total supply is huge. This means that tokens will be very cheap (fractions of 1 cent) and they might worth just a few bucks.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
February 13, 2019, 02:59:05 AM
A large number of tokens obtained does not mean anything. For example, the WebSpaceX campaign, the signature of which I carry, even promises to my member rank to pay 234,300 tokens a week. In a month it will be more than a million. It all depends on many factors at the same time: the number of tokens produced, their prices at all stages up to the exchange, the further development of the project and much more. Therefore, the total amount of tokens is not particularly worth paying attention to, this is not the main indicator.
Yes, a large number of tokens obtained does not mean anything, since they may turn out to be of little value or may even depreciate over time. As for the WebSpaseX campaign, I read in their telegrams that they never collected the softcap, and their ICO campaign ends in a few days. So the promised large amounts of tokens mean little if they really cannot be converted into a large amount of ordinary currency.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 13, 2019, 01:28:04 AM

The important thing is that the number of those tokens is valid or not. There are many projects pay the number of token is very much but they are not listed in market and have no any value
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
February 12, 2019, 09:58:50 PM
I think when you get as many tokens you need to see how much they cost in the ico market, and of course in such a market they will cost little as they will quickly fall in price
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
February 12, 2019, 02:51:53 PM
I remember for one of the project (UBEX), I took part in video competition and won huge bounty rewards. Also with other campaigns, the total amount of tokens I received is 5 digits  Smiley .
I believe in long term investment.
Another point of view is that due to bad market conditions, at the moment all the altcoins are down more than 60% from the ICO price. So anyways, not point selling at this stage. In this situation, hold is the best option.
Also sice the projects are in development phase and tokens are still not listed in good exchanges, awaiting for the time to get handsome gains.
Activity: 205
February 12, 2019, 02:45:15 PM
You will receive a lot of tokens, but you will have a real problem with selling them. Post ICO tokens are not listed on exchanges because exchanges are now more picky about listing the new coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
February 12, 2019, 02:43:32 PM
I haven't worked for a long time, but I think it's time to start. Of course, there are no such awards, as it was in 2017 in several thousand, but I believe that the market will be restored, and bounty hunters will receive a decent payment.
Activity: 378
February 12, 2019, 02:38:36 PM
You get such rewards when you choose the ride campaign section with not so many participants and greater rewards. It will bring you much more money, if you would choose the campaign better and make good content.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
February 12, 2019, 02:31:43 PM
of course they will sold it doesn't matter if the got a few or many token most hunter would just sold it when it hit market.
this is why ICO project sholud change their way to pay hunter with either ETH or BTC to prevent hunter made a fuss in their channel that will end up made their investor lost trust in the project.
because hunter will most likely ask every damn minute when exchange when moon when paid etc. project dev should learn from past ICO project if they really want their project to continue.

buy back program from hunter reward was also on of the solution to choose.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 12:16:16 AM
it depend on the bounty hunters itself, if they need money from they will sell the token. but if they want investment in altcoin, they hold it, simple.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 06, 2019, 11:47:00 PM

So it they get huge tokens because it  calls (Bounty) campaigns. Ofcourse they gonna earned some tokens to become bitcoin or ethereum if it is listed in the market so they are working as a bounty hunters to earned some money and they deserve it for working every ico project.
Exactly, they will sell for the money because that is their purpose, they are bounty hunters that wants to cash out right after.
ICO investors are those who are for long term, so they shouldn't be affected if the price will dump after ICO because it is only temporary.
The future of the project depends on how the team will handle the project and price could grow over time.
right dude, developers team has big influence to their projects future.although bounty hunter dumped their token and make many investors panic, it could be handled if dev team do their job well.they should make investors comfort hold their assets.
From what investors seen inside this type of situations, most of them  who bought from the pre sale exactly do  the same, they are no longer an investors to wait but someone who seen the opportunities and quickly dumped when they've got the chance, its really important for the dev to have spare or extra allocations of funds to allow the value to stand and survive after this huge dumped happen.

Devs should always care about their projects, after raising the funds they should always have alternatives and counter solutions for expected dumped.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 06, 2019, 11:27:05 PM

So it they get huge tokens because it  calls (Bounty) campaigns. Ofcourse they gonna earned some tokens to become bitcoin or ethereum if it is listed in the market so they are working as a bounty hunters to earned some money and they deserve it for working every ico project.
Exactly, they will sell for the money because that is their purpose, they are bounty hunters that wants to cash out right after.
ICO investors are those who are for long term, so they shouldn't be affected if the price will dump after ICO because it is only temporary.
The future of the project depends on how the team will handle the project and price could grow over time.
right dude, developers team has big influence to their projects future.although bounty hunter dumped their token and make many investors panic, it could be handled if dev team do their job well.they should make investors comfort hold their assets.
Pages:
Jump to: