Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 24. (Read 91967 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 06:07:24 AM
for now I see ges, lion, and wrc. but at the moment I see the altcoin falling and so far it hasn't gone up anymore. maybe for the next few months it will come back again.
Activity: 174
Merit: 3
August 30, 2018, 05:47:46 AM
The number of tokens is not really a big thing, the important thing is what the price. If the price per token is very cheap, gained 80k is not a big deal.
What will happen when they got many token are either they will sell it, or they hold it to waiting for the price increasing more.

I agree that the most important part is price, of course, but I still think that the amount of tokens does count as well. I mean, there's a better chance that one will make some money by selling 80k of tokens than by selling 5 or 10 tokens. But it's all dependent on market situation, token supply/demand and of course - the project, team, vision etc.
Activity: 31
August 27, 2018, 11:48:54 AM
With such huge tokens, one must not be in a haste to sell at just any price
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 11:46:52 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

It all depends on total tokens issues and value of tokens.If the token value is 0.0001 cent then 80k tokens are not much worth.Also may be the bounty hunter may have made huge referral stakes and or may have done larger contribution to the project by particpating in all bounty campaigns.So he may have got more tokens
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 11:44:34 AM
That is a lot of tokens, I hope it listed on exchange.  So, how much is the value of that 80k tokens you got in USD now after 3 month?
Activity: 198
August 27, 2018, 11:38:05 AM
Sometimes it could be that there were not much participants during the bounty programme thats why and also could be that the coin was pumped but mind you most of those coins may not have  much value by the time they get to the market
Activity: 364
August 27, 2018, 11:35:09 AM
There is no project to transfer the bounty hunter to investors, dev team is very careful in this because it affects the success of the project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 11:25:22 AM
The more prizes from the bounty are usually the price is still cheap, it happens because their supply is so many that even billions. And what you have to do, just hold the token/coin until there is a market that sells it, keep an eye on the market, when the price is high sell your tokens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
August 27, 2018, 11:11:44 AM
in each gift the token obtained from the result of being a participant of the bounty is certainly a big advantage of the work as long as the bounty runs.
then it will be money after the sale of tokens on the available market.
however, note the level of development or discussion in the group regarding the development of the price of the token, whether it is in accordance with the purchase price that is worth selling.
Activity: 322
August 27, 2018, 11:08:52 AM
it depends on how much the price of the token. If the price of the token is high, maybe they will immediately sell it half of the tokens they get. And they will immediately buy better coins for the future.

Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 27, 2018, 11:03:51 AM
Huge token during bounties is good for you because if token were high value it means you earned and got high profit too. Because if token reward is small and if the token value is low you only earned low income of course, that is why much better to buy more token so that more and big income will be.
yes i think that you are right i always try to avoid bounty campaigns that i do not trust fully it is beter to lose a small chance than to loose money
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 27, 2018, 11:02:27 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
i am not a fan of bounty campaigns as i think that there are many other ways to make a living more interesting ways
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 11:00:22 AM
Huge token during bounties is good for you because if token were high value it means you earned and got high profit too. Because if token reward is small and if the token value is low you only earned low income of course, that is why much better to buy more token so that more and big income will be.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 10:52:15 AM
If I am investing in a project and such project end up giving out huge bonus and bounties, I will settle in my kind thatv might have lost out investing in a wrong project! But cryptocurrency have a way of suprising investors!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 10:50:18 AM
The fact that someone got a lot of coins, it does not mean that they cost a lot. I think it is best to sell half and the second half to leave in long-term perspective.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 27, 2018, 10:49:08 AM

There is no definite answer to that question what he will do with those tokens as it is his individual choice this question seems very irrelevant as the person getting the tokens could sell instantly depending on the situation he is in or may decide to hold. There is no 3rd option to it and I think for this answer this thread should not have so many answers.
Activity: 552
August 27, 2018, 10:17:39 AM
The number of tokens does numreally matter, it is the price per token that matters. So, i can't be carried away by the number of token.
Activity: 406
August 27, 2018, 10:08:04 AM
It depends on the member of the company who then keeps them for a while until the rise in price who sell immediately after the IPO!
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
August 27, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

I know cases when participant of bounty campaign, on receved from bounty token buy car. This happens rarely, but it happens.
Yes, I also know such an example.  The man is hardworking.  Participated in Blog / Video and signatures.  Rank high on bitcointalk.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 27, 2018, 09:55:21 AM

you are one of the campaign participants, so what will you do when you get a reward from the bounty. I think you can answer this question yourself. but if you have more knowledge, you will try to speculate because before you get involved in a bounty campaign. surely you will learn it first.
Pages:
Jump to: