Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 27. (Read 91967 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
Huge tokens during bounties is very good enough, but bot all bounty are good at all ,you are given many tokens but the value in the exchange is so low in value , but there are also good token from bounty , when you sell them in the trading sites you wonder what a great value your tokens have ,so this bounty ,you can participate a good or  low quality bounty project.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 20, 2018, 11:38:08 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
The amount of money earned from a bounty campaign does not depend on the hugeness of the token, the parameter to determine the actual amount depends on the ICO price or price of the token when listed in an exchange, assuming a token of 80K the price could be $0.01 per token or less amounting to less than $1000 while someone can earn 5K token with a very good price of $0.25 amounting to $1250 or more.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 20, 2018, 11:37:29 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

I think it is extremely normal because a member who has reached the top rank usually earns so many stakes over a period of one week that a Full Member account access can cost about 3 weeks of work. Moreover, some high-ranking members are often not easily linked to a single campaign over a long period of time and are able to earn money with various campaigns. Members who do not prefer this way stick to a single project in the long term and accumulate a considerable amount of tokens. To summarize briefly, I would like to remind you that the level you specify for a high-ranking member is the normal gain. Unfortunately, low-ranking memberships will not achieve such high levels of profitability.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
August 20, 2018, 11:37:16 AM
I personally prefer to hold my bounties. Once the bounty is paid out and the coin is listed on exchange, a lot of people sell which usually dumps the price significantly.

The price won't drop so much if bounty manager distribute the bounty tokens in longer time interval. For example if he distributed tokens trough several weeks then bounty hunters can't dump their tokens all at once and the price drop wouldn't be so big.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
August 20, 2018, 11:36:36 AM
One day I receive a PPT tokens  - its was a result of signature campaing of a POPULOUS project. I dont remember how much tokens I get but it was a 6000$. I sold it. After some days it costs 100000$.  Undecided
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 11:30:35 AM
It is the obligations on the bounty management team to set the exact amount of tokens will be rewarded to the bounty campaign, in order for the participants have the basis of calculations of their rewards once the bounty campaign ended. Most bounty hunters are joining on bounty campaigns which have a high allocated amount of budget but sometimes it's just an attraction to our eyes.
Activity: 174
Merit: 3
August 20, 2018, 11:19:42 AM
I personally prefer to hold my bounties. Once the bounty is paid out and the coin is listed on exchange, a lot of people sell which usually dumps the price significantly.
Activity: 224
August 20, 2018, 11:13:49 AM
Dear friend,
The bounty hunters can get more and more tokens, but not of all is good for us. A part of them is good only. Besides, We need to release it quickly when we catch the good price. Hold some potential coins for long term. Wait and get profits.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 11:01:51 AM

Bounty campaign prizes are a relative thing. It depends how the project team is doing and what will be the price of the tokens after being listed on some exchange. In most cases, bounty hunters just sell them as soon as they can. But you can keep them waiting for the price of the token to rise. But to raise the price, the project must have some development. If you choose a bad project, the price can only fall.
Activity: 141
August 20, 2018, 10:40:46 AM
I think a lot of tokens if the market price is cheap is useless, but it would be better if it was held until the time the price of tokens was expensive, then we would sell it partially or completely, cause we get the tokens difficulty
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 10:37:24 AM

Bounty hunters that get paid and earn a lot of money will also become investors for some reasons. They will exchange there token into bitcoin or eth or fiat, depends on their need. Some also hold there tokens and wait for the token to pump. Some also use that token to exchange bitcoin and use it to invest in different promising tokens.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 10:36:59 AM
Huge bounty token is like a sword,  it could increase liquidity and volume  while there will be huge participation in trading such token.  It could also dilute investors fund and seriously impact on the value of such token in the market negatively!  Both outcome is a real possibility!
Activity: 32
August 20, 2018, 10:33:46 AM
Well start with yourself, what would you do? YEs like everyone else, you would sell. Especially when the price is huge.
Activity: 70
August 20, 2018, 10:31:00 AM
This depends mainly on the person that received the token. He can decide to do anything he wants with the token as he worked hard for it. He might likely sell it hold, so, no one knows
Activity: 170
August 20, 2018, 10:24:45 AM
You can earn thousands token but the value of it is just $10. Some coin have total supply up to 50bil so it's simple if you get 1M token for bounty.
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 10:20:35 AM
I think it is a very good idea to sell some of the tokens we get to avoid future price reductions so there will be no regrets later
Activity: 42
August 19, 2018, 11:04:09 PM
I think if as of now signed in stock you can offer half of the coin you have. What's more, half you put something aside as long as possible. We realize that the coins subsequent to entering the market will fall. In any case, if seen from the experience of numerous instances of coins after the deal declined in esteem and is holding up in a couple of months the coin could ascend higher.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 01:38:23 AM
Actually, a huge amount of tokens is not means that they worth a big money and after listing on exchange price might be 1$ for all 80k. Usually after distributation bounty tokens to participant, they just dumped the price on exchange. Especially, when team is not engage market making.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 01:08:18 AM
There is a huge possibilities that you can get or earn token when you join a bounty campaigns if the ICO is successful and they reach the hard cap token sale. There is a chance that you will have a good bounty on that ICO and get huge amount of tokens and you can sell it in a good price. But always be aware on a scam and fake ICO that wanted you scam participants and get the information.
Activity: 112
August 15, 2018, 07:13:09 PM
I think that person may have participated in a bounty with a low amount of participants which led to him getting an enormous amount of tokens, remember the tokens are distributed according to the final number of participants and the stakes they got to accumulate.
Pages:
Jump to: