Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 28. (Read 91967 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
August 15, 2018, 06:53:16 PM
It might also depends on the number of participants in such bounties. If they were few their is a probability of having high stakes. There may be high probabilities of having a dump for any project irrespective of bounty hunters influence and if its a good project it can always revive. A better idea is too sell a portion of token after bounty distribution if there is high probability it will dump irrespective of bounty hunters influence. A bearish bitcoin market will always affect any altcoin.

That in essence, its very true. Bitcoin unbalance greatly upsets and destabilizes altcoin markets and sometimes its better to cut your losses earlier.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 06:47:32 PM
This im saying from a personal experience, sometimes the rewards can be so massive and hunters get huge amounts of tokens but the  real question is how valuable are  these tokens in the long run,  the tokens might be many but their value is low, therefore there will be no meaningful returns from them, some might also reward handsomely but again the tokens never gets listed in the exchange platforms. in the long run they just become so useless
The real number that you should look when joining a bounty campaign is how much percentage of the total coins is going to be given to the bounty hunters, there are coins with a huge supply giving millions of coins and everyone is happy but in fact it is a very low amount when you look at the percentage, the most common percentage that I see is 1% but I have seen campaigns giving 3% of the tokens to bounty hunters and that is very good.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 03:16:36 PM
Some bounty hunters usually get huge tokens during bounties. These are high ranked accounts that get a lot of stakes during bounties. They likely get tokens and dump then on the exchange when they are listed. This in return affects the price of the token as their would be a lot of dumps if a lot of bounty hunters got huge tokens
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
August 09, 2018, 01:55:52 PM
If this bounty held any site, it can reduce your reward in other projects in which you participate, as if it was not on any particular site, the Manager can add your account and ERC20 wallet to the black list, but if you are not very lucky and the Manager has a positive trust he can paint you.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 07, 2018, 05:19:47 PM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

Typically, these tokens are sold. Few can wait and sell at a better price. I recommend waiting and not selling tokens immediately after receipt.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 05:05:01 PM
I think that if at the end of the campaign bounty hunters get such a greater number of tokens or coins, then they are very cheap and in most cases they should be sold immediately after they are received.
Activity: 140
August 07, 2018, 04:58:17 PM
Most times when you get such huge rewards the tokens ain't usually worth much in terms of its value in usd or ethereum.
Activity: 432
August 07, 2018, 04:56:06 PM
I will say yes to it. One can get huge rewards from bounty campaign. It's just that there are sine factors that will contribute to it and one of the factors is the total number of Tokens allocated for the campaign and also the total number of participants that take part.
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 04:55:50 PM
It all depends on the tactics that the bounty hunter chose if he believes in the campaign and its future is likely to be hold, but if he realizes that this is a shitcoin, then of course he will sell them.
Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 04:55:28 PM
When I get my first 1000$ I sold all tokens and went to a big trip around of Europe. I think it's the best way for spending your bounty reward. Because now we have bad situation on market and all reward became smaller(
Activity: 78
August 07, 2018, 04:52:21 PM
Yes it is possible to get huge rewards from bounty campaign. But it all depends on the number of token allocated for the campaign and also the number of participants that took part in the campaign the higher the participant the lower the rewards and vice versa.
Activity: 108
August 07, 2018, 04:49:35 PM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

This might happen when the participants joined signature bounty with high rank or participated in content creation. Another possible means is if the token allocation to that bounty is relatively high
Activity: 112
August 07, 2018, 04:45:32 PM
If he is not a market influncer, that quantity is rather on the high side. The problem that may arise is that if the ICO is not large enough to accomodate such, we will see price plummet far below ICO price and the 80k may even be less than 5K in some cases
Activity: 140
August 07, 2018, 04:35:20 PM
The thing is all dependent on the number of participants in that bounty, alongside the token allocation and the type of campaign. Translation campaign pays the most followed by signature and content creation.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 07, 2018, 04:23:57 PM
It might also depends on the number of participants in such bounties. If they were few their is a probability of having high stakes. There may be high probabilities of having a dump for any project irrespective of bounty hunters influence and if its a good project it can always revive. A better idea is too sell a portion of token after bounty distribution if there is high probability it will dump irrespective of bounty hunters influence. A bearish bitcoin market will always affect any altcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 04:07:03 PM
Personally if I believe in the project I will hold regardless to actual price, otherwise if price is high compared to ico price I will sell half
Activity: 171
August 07, 2018, 04:03:40 PM
To get a great bounty award in the bounty campaign, you need to have a high rank on the forum. The second option is to simultaneously participate in Facebook, Twitter, forum, translation and make videos)
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 07, 2018, 03:48:52 PM
I really doubt if it is possible for a single participant can earn 80k worth of tokens. But if it is so then I think most likely the project will dump because most bounty hunters will sell off after receiving their rewards. That's why most project allocate a small portion of their tokens to bounty, because they don't want it to have much effect on the project.
Activity: 107
August 06, 2018, 05:38:04 AM
For getting something like that shows that he worked hard for the token. And also if the supply of the token is much he can get that or even more ,it all depends on the project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 05:34:51 AM
The bounty hunters usually sell it immediately because  the campaign today took longer to distribute. Majority of bounty hunters don't have enough time to wait for the coin to appreciate if they have no money on their pocket to pay their bills and expenses. 
Pages:
Jump to: