Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 29. (Read 91967 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 08:17:23 PM
There is something that is not all that cleared and it’s it has being disturbing my mind for so long. Why is it that people differentiate between bounty hunters and those who contributed in projects using their money. Trust me, I see bounty hunter and investors as same because even the bounty hunter you are talking invest time which worths than money in the project and much more. In conclusion, the bounty hunter would do what the investor would do too

You are very correct here, to me I see it as a misplacement of priority to say that bounty hunters have no investment in the project they worked for over 1 month to 6 months as the case may be, that's a pretty long work period to look less value to, the hunters deserve more respect than they have received
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 07:33:20 PM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

Token received by the bounty hunters is also like receiving money from them.  When the token is already in the market you can trade it to eth or btc. There you can trade your eth or btc to dollars and have some money.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 07:22:33 PM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

Well,  if the price of the coin will rise,  it means that the participant will get a much higher profits because of the huge reward that he/she gets from bounty, if ever they hold it before it rise.
Activity: 221
August 05, 2018, 07:18:06 PM
It is the result of their hard work, and all depends on the development of the project. The number of tokens obtained may be a lot but for the amount of money earned depends on the market price of the token. At present, many tokens when entering the market have dropped dramatically from ICO prices.
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 07:11:18 PM
in my opinion you can have huge tokens if you join signature campaign , translation campaign or if you have a lot of friends in facebook like 5000 or  twitter followers of 10000.  I only join to the most popular bounty campaign and after i got my salary for doing bounties, ill hold it 3-4months , then i will decide if i will sell it or hold it until December. This is based in my experience.
Activity: 65
August 05, 2018, 06:48:04 PM
The last big payment for the bounty company was in December. Now a lot of competition and the red market are paying a  few dollars for the campaign.
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 06:44:14 PM

He will act exactly as an investor.
Some of tokens he will sell immediately.
Some of them are going to be hodled for about a year.
Activity: 175
August 05, 2018, 06:34:58 PM
80k tokens is a huge amount of tokens but it is depend on what is the price of 1token in the market.If the price is a little bit more than ico price I will sell them immediately.
copper member
Activity: 308
August 05, 2018, 06:31:28 PM
We can't say it's a huge reward just because the token count is high but you should consider the price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
August 05, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

Even though the token counts so many it still depends upon its individual price. Well, others do hold it if its individual market price is as low as they didn't pleased by it. Others do go sell it in order for them to make it as a money through some exchanger. And others do go dump it as quickly as they could when it is just a shitcoin they called. Well, it just revolved upon the price if they see a potential for it to pump then hold, others sell it, others dump it.
Activity: 658
August 05, 2018, 06:13:08 PM
If the reward is large, the price of the token is very high, then it is better to sell everything. And if not, you need to wait for growth.
Activity: 385
August 04, 2018, 05:28:21 AM
The amount of tokens assigned by the bounty task is not critical. The key is the value of these tokens. The 80k token looks very large, but is it valuable?
Activity: 182
August 04, 2018, 05:26:03 AM
usually after receiving a token from a bounty, when the token has entered an exchange I do not immediately sell the token, I wait some time in advance and monitor the price of the token continuously, if it seems the price of the token is gradually increasing then I will hold the token for longer, and if the opposite, if it seems that the token price is gradually decreasing then I will immediately sell it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
August 04, 2018, 04:05:15 AM
Its really up to you. Or the Hunters that participated.
When the token hits the exchange. you could sell them up.
Or Hodl it for a while.
Or observe for while. on how the token will be appreciated on the certain exchange.
on how much volume it will get.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 04, 2018, 04:02:10 AM
Well its good, having receive a huge bounty tokens from a bounty campaign project then its normal that they have a huge exchange it gets when its time to convert it into exchange site. Better to exchange token when market price goes up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 03:56:29 AM
We have called online business as well as here in crypto currency. you need to work on the project to give a token and sell for a high market change. because if you are hardworking you will receive more stakes and more token you get when you sell more money.
Activity: 140
August 04, 2018, 03:50:09 AM
If the Bounty allocation is high and participant of the campaign is just minimum of course you should expect higher compensation... Ta have more award is to join the Airdrops and another thing is you have a higher rank....
Activity: 210
August 04, 2018, 03:47:20 AM
If higher price per token in ICO that the fewer tokens you get, this means that a large number of them means a small price and the benefits will be received less or as well as for a small amount but with a higher price per token.
Activity: 73
August 04, 2018, 03:35:03 AM
You only said the amount of coins. If the unit price of this coin is very, very low, like 1ETH=160000,then 80,000 coins are just only worth 0.5ETH.
After the end of bounty company, the token of bounty reward sell or keep is all depends on the bounty hunter.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 03:31:45 AM
I hold all the tokens I got from the Bounty program or from the market because I am sure that the Blockchin project in the coming year I will sell them only a small portion of them if I need urgent money
Pages:
Jump to: