Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 31. (Read 91967 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 03:44:39 AM
It is good for you and for the project you participated that they paid for your work. It is seem that you are hardworking because you get a high reward. Well like what others said here that it depends on you on how you will do with your token. It also depends on your rank that the rewards vary the higher rank the bigger they payed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 01:51:15 AM
I think it's still depends on you on what you are going to do if you have a huge tokens during bounty. Some people usually do is to sell it directly rather than wait for a long time when the price become high or low. Because most of the people are afraid that the price become low, so decided to sell early. But some people too, holds the tokens until they want to sell it. For me, I will get a huge tokens I won't sell it directly but wait for a while then decide.
But I know lot of people already here had an experienced like that, we will see how they handled it. Share your experiences guys.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 22, 2018, 01:28:39 AM
Very much depends on the price of these tokens. Perhaps this token cannot be sold or it costs very little, so the number of tokens does not matter, much more important is the price of them

I think first of all it depends on the value of the project, if your bounty is a potential project, I think no need to pay attention to whether the bounty pool has more or less tokens.
More or less it's just a tiny percentage of the actual ico sales, so even they gave the bounty rewards if the  project is really successful and have a goal for future development, that portions of possible dumped after the rewards won't affect too much, its all about how well the developers will build the success of their projects, tokens are calculated accordingly if the team is well organized.
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 22, 2018, 01:13:24 AM
It's important to look at the total amount of the bounty pool. Lot of them are really small now?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 01:08:51 AM
Very much depends on the price of these tokens. Perhaps this token cannot be sold or it costs very little, so the number of tokens does not matter, much more important is the price of them

I think first of all it depends on the value of the project, if your bounty is a potential project, I think no need to pay attention to whether the bounty pool has more or less tokens.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
July 22, 2018, 01:08:12 AM
Even if it's 80k if the price is low it is not that profitable but still it's a free money. Probably the supply of token on that particular project is huge that's why the tokens allocated on every participants is also huge.
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 22, 2018, 12:59:10 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 22, 2018, 12:55:52 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

Very rare to find very huge bounties nowadays, in any case the best course of action if you believe in the project for such a bounty is to exchange to eth first because of the tendency of bounty hunters to dump on the exhcange. Then you can be able to pick even as much as ten times the initial amount. Projects with very huge bonuses usually dump heavily on exchanges especially those with low volume
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 12:54:29 AM
 Grin Grin Grin depend on which project and that token has value or not, then you can think to next step.
Activity: 378
July 22, 2018, 12:52:36 AM
It happen when the allocation of bounties you participate are huge too and they have minimal participants you can get huge tokens for your work but non of them have a huge price because many of them has hold huge tokens so definitely investors will buy it for low cost only.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 22, 2018, 12:47:18 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
If ico give a huge amount of rewards for bounty the price will used to drop really bad, Mostly almost all of bounty hunters will dump their coins in the etherdelta or when the coin hit the first exchange. You should learn more and try to check the price by yourself, i believe its not become as big as you think.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 21, 2018, 11:53:34 PM

It will depends on the project that you participated. If it is potential and be appreciate, when it is listed in market, this token will be a huge money for you. But if not, it is just a pile of rubbish, absolutely no value
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 11:46:09 PM
If bounty participant gets a huge tokens in a project, when the tokens hits exchanges, there will be huge dump by the bounty hunters and the price will depreciate and this not good for investors.
Activity: 173
July 21, 2018, 10:58:21 PM
What's the difference how much they got in tokens? The main thing is how many these tokens will cost after an exit on a stock exchange, and they after all can and not leave on a stock exchange. So they will lie on your balance.
+++ Quite right! Successfully sell tokens, this is the most important thing for a bounty hunter after receiving a reward...Often, it is very difficult to sell at a top price

yes I agree with you, the success of the project seen from the token price is marketed if many investors are interested so the price will be up and as a bounty hunter of course a good price and usually use for sell  token is the ICO price so you can sell all your coin.  Smiley
Activity: 252
July 21, 2018, 10:57:46 PM
I would personally sell half and hold the other half. Still, sooner or later the coin will fly to the moon, of course, provided that the project is promising.
Activity: 166
July 21, 2018, 10:46:53 PM
I think if already logged in stock you can sell 50% of the coin you have. And 50% you save for the long term. We know that the coins after entering the market will fall. However, if seen from the experience of many cases of coins after the sale declined in value and is waiting in a few months the coin could rise higher.
Activity: 14
July 21, 2018, 10:41:17 PM
it all goes down to how well is the project, developers and community is. Most bounty hunters would probably keep it long term if it was a good project and probably dump if it isn't, although they would surely wait for the coin to pump before dumping it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 10:39:29 PM
It depends. Some people if they believe in the project, they will hold it until they can see a better price to sell however if a person is a quick flipper, then he will dump that when it comes to exchange.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 10:36:55 PM
Huge token during bounties? i guess this is over hype ico they want to get attention so bounty hunters will apply immediately but according with other hunters they will choose few participants on a low bounty program coz the competition is few.

The problem with the second option is that when the number of participants is low, the bounty manager may run away with the tokens and refuse to pay the participants. Or the ICO promoters can say that the participation was low and therefore they can't pay the users.
I remember that some months ago there was some trouble because the developers of an ico at the end decided to reduce the amount of tokens that were going to be distributed, so bounty hunters received 10 times less tokens than they should have gotten, this is a big problem but it is one of the risks you accept when you become a bounty hunter because at the end you do not control how much tokens you are going to get paid.
copper member
Activity: 112
July 14, 2018, 05:48:34 AM
If you earn that 80k tokens from just 1bounty. For me, I would sell half of it to compensate for the hardwork, time, effort I put in to promote the project. For that atleast I would be able to be at ease for getting that reward. Then the other half is to wait for the project going in gets benifited from it even more.
Pages:
Jump to: