Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 32. (Read 91967 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 05:17:58 AM
What's the difference how much they got in tokens? The main thing is how many these tokens will cost after an exit on a stock exchange, and they after all can and not leave on a stock exchange. So they will lie on your balance.
+++ Quite right! Successfully sell tokens, this is the most important thing for a bounty hunter after receiving a reward...Often, it is very difficult to sell at a top price
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 05:11:41 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
When it appears in Exchange for good grades or higher from the ICO will be a lot of selling. However, the bounty hunter also began to realize that when they entered the coin Exchange will happen much decline and very far from the ICO so it will make them last. but not many were sold immediately because it wanted to rush to enjoy the results.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
July 14, 2018, 04:44:17 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

If a participant gets 80k token then the bounty has a big budget, or the there are less participants, or lastly the price per token of that campaign is low  thus he get 80k tokens. there are many factors to consider why he get alot of token.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
July 14, 2018, 03:46:42 AM
What's the difference how much they got in tokens? The main thing is how many these tokens will cost after an exit on a stock exchange, and they after all can and not leave on a stock exchange. So they will lie on your balance.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
July 14, 2018, 03:40:53 AM
Number of tokens is irrelevant, their value is important.
Sometimes you will receive large number of tokens and you won't earn much but sometimes you will receive 10 times less than this amount and earn ten times more there is no rule.

Question is what do you want to do with tokens, do you want to sell them or to hold them and take the risk, one day your tokens might make you rich.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 03:37:27 AM
Even if you really believe in the project, if Bitcoin and a few other top coins are under great pressure as they are right now, you can trade in and out of your position partially.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 03:36:35 AM
personally, when i getting paid from bounty campaign, we can see the price of the coin that we received in the market. if the price is high then i will sell it. but if the price is cheap I will hold it until the rise. selling coins with the cheap price is the wrong thing because we will get losses and make the price of coins are getting down.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
July 14, 2018, 02:28:30 AM
For me the higher the allocation the higher the risk of getting price to dump and if investors will know this they'll be bother as they know that after the distribution the bounty hunters will immediately dump their tokens and it will turn out to lower sales.

And some big allocations is just to attract the participants but later on it will reduce and campaign manager will tell everything that he think he can't be accuse guilty.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 01:43:12 AM
Will its depend you can get huge reward token if the participant is low or the allocation and the budget of the bounty campaign is huge. If the participant recieve 80k token and they are lot of participant its mean that the value of the token use less or below 1$.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 14, 2018, 01:42:58 AM

They will sell it immediately when it is listed in the market. Now, this situation is very common and I see some bounties had a new rule about locking their tokens in a period of time to avoid the dumping
Even that is a huge numbers of token it's still a small portions of the actual sale from the ico's, whether they will quickly dumped that rewards the coins value should not be affected that much, most of the bounty hunters are aiming for a quick money so most of them will sell those coins right away without
waiting for any updates and progress as soon as the coins already got some value then they will sell it out.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 14, 2018, 01:37:12 AM

They will sell it immediately when it is listed in the market. Now, this situation is very common and I see some bounties had a new rule about locking their tokens in a period of time to avoid the dumping
Activity: 179
July 14, 2018, 01:30:42 AM
Tremendous tokens doesn't decide the members will get much benefit. it as a rule relies upon the cost of the token. as far as I can tell, I've ever got 200K tokens of certain undertaking, yet it's nothing. the cost has no esteem. in the event that you need to get much benefit you need to look through a task which is potential and has great technique, the designation for abundance is enormous, the ICO achieves delicate top even hard top, and couple of members
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
July 14, 2018, 01:23:15 AM
Huge token during bounties? i guess this is over hype ico they want to get attention so bounty hunters will apply immediately but according with other hunters they will choose few participants on a low bounty program coz the competition is few.

The problem with the second option is that when the number of participants is low, the bounty manager may run away with the tokens and refuse to pay the participants. Or the ICO promoters can say that the participation was low and therefore they can't pay the users.
Activity: 124
July 14, 2018, 01:11:51 AM
The money he can get from that token depends on the exchange of that particular token in the market. Some project gives hundreds of thousands but when converted it doesn't have good amount on it. And someare not included on the market list because of failure.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 10:40:39 PM
many of those who will wait for the token entry in the market. they are already preparing to see an opportunity to sell when it already has a price. but usually, it will not reach high prices. However many also hold to wait for high prices in some time in the future. but this depends on the circumstances, too. If the coin is it potentially then wait longer will be promising.
Activity: 238
July 13, 2018, 10:30:19 PM
Well it depends, some hold the coins to see the outcome of price. and some sell it right away. Its up to you. just keep in mind to be aware of scammers and hackers
Activity: 210
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
July 13, 2018, 10:28:16 PM
Of course they will sell them as quickly as possible. Because its price will drop sharply when allowed to trade. The bounty hunters will not hold them because they know that the recovery of the token is long or absent. They will sell it all though its price is cheap.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 10:27:24 PM

hopefully your token has a good value, so you increase your spirit following the bounty. Immediately sell half or all of your tokens when it touches the highest price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 10:25:37 PM
really worth the value of tokens dependent on the exchanges instead of the many tokens we get from the airdrop or bountys as where the STQs distribute their tokens for individual gifts bounty twitter, facebook gets in quantities very much up to 80K and when stock prices are so high then this is a valuable token
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
July 13, 2018, 10:16:47 PM
Distribution of rewards and shares depends on numbers of participants, member rank and how much percentage a certain campaign offer into the participants. If you are in high rank, definitely you could earned more tokens than of the others and it also matter in token exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: