Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 34. (Read 91967 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 12:35:56 PM
Everything depends on the price and the ICO project itself. For example, if I see prospects in the project, then I leave to keep the coins. If the project is weak, then I immediately sell coins or put a order for a higher price and wait
Activity: 140
June 06, 2018, 11:34:50 AM
To me the quantity of token any bounty hunter will get depends first on the total supply of token and the percentage of that allocated for the bounty. It should be noted that the quantity of token does not necessarily determine the value. Personally I hate seeing thousands of token in my wallet with value less than ten dollars.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 11:24:38 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
Ofcourse it's a good part from the bounty hunters but this will lead a major dump when bounty hunters get their tokens most of them will probably sell no matter what the price is
Activity: 66
June 06, 2018, 11:21:31 AM
Two options: to sell immediately or to keep, hoping for a price increase.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
June 06, 2018, 11:20:51 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

it is for the market volume to circulate and be watched by whales and then they will bag if the saw that this certain coin has volume and there are lots of token holders tantamount on saying that it gained a lot of trust because many holds this certain token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 10:52:01 AM
It depends on the need of the bounty hunter. If he wants to make a quick buck, probably he will automatically exchange it and cash it out. But when that bounty hunter is a holder, maybe he hold it for a long term and get more profit of it.
Activity: 123
June 06, 2018, 10:50:59 AM
The real purpose of tokens income are for trading and transact by converting into ethereum or bitcoin and then lastly converted into real paper money. However not all tokens are having good market price value, because there are some shit tokens now in the market because of too much dumping.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
June 06, 2018, 10:42:11 AM
usually if there are participants already reach the payment day and got the payment then majority of them will sold their tokens especially if tokens price pretty high then people suddently will more likely to dump and that's why some of tokens can reach the highest price when listed at the exchange but after that suddently the price will low for the next day because dumped
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
June 06, 2018, 10:37:56 AM
We should not focus on how many tokens we received as prices per token are varies, we must consider the market price of the coins (number of coins multiply by market price) and not only quantity to be able to see your rewards in value. Hope this can help you.
copper member
Activity: 12
June 06, 2018, 10:32:25 AM
Sell as much of the tokens as you need.
If you can afford to NOT sell them and see where the price is going then do so.
You would be angry with yourself if you sell all and they double over night.
But it can also go in the oppsite direction, so get some money out of them and gamble with what you can afford.

- Nouri
Activity: 45
June 06, 2018, 10:28:30 AM
You need to be wise in choosing them plus you need some luck.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
June 06, 2018, 10:28:06 AM
If someone is getting that much tokens the reason is there were less larticipants participated so the calculation of stake will give him huge rewards but those kind if projects will give useless toke s and sometimes the tokens will never listed on any exchanges if the token listed on exchange he need to sell immediately to make the profits.
Activity: 140
June 06, 2018, 10:25:30 AM
by getting as many tokens that you will get huge profits if the price of ICO is high, you could hold the coin until it reaches the price of ICO. but if you do not dare to arrest I suggest you the token of the token when the token is listing in the exchanger
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
June 06, 2018, 10:17:09 AM
It depends on him, he can trade or hold those tokens, token price is also important not just the number, if those 80k is worth a few hundred dollars or it's really worth it. Participating in good bounties is actually worth it.
Activity: 210
June 06, 2018, 10:12:25 AM
As a hunter, you should know where you going to choose, to hold or to sell. Every tokens we owned have no value. Just wait and be updated for each tokens you may encounter. In my experienced, I already have tokens from bounty and I still hold it. Not all bounty gives a huge tokens, mostly are giving small price of tokens.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 10:04:24 AM
It all depends on the bounty hunter what he will do with his bounty. If he hold it and you the price will increase, he will have a good fortune. Many bounty hunter usually dump their bounty after it is added in trading platform.
Activity: 271
Merit: 5
June 01, 2018, 03:44:04 AM
depends mostly on his plan. i would dump tho...
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 03:37:44 AM

I think it's profitable to store these tokens over a long period of time, and the bounty hunter is the same as the investor, because even if you're talking about the bounty hunter, you're going to invest more time than the money in the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 05:24:51 PM
For a bounty participant to get that amount tokens, that means the project will dump when it enters exchange, because if one person gets as high as 80k other bounty members will get close to 80k or half the 80k. I believe no good or solid bounty project will pay as much as that amount.
Activity: 251
May 30, 2018, 05:09:40 PM
If the tokens are at a good price which means that they are worth a lot of money then you should sell those tokens, wait for the price to go back down before you invest into the coins again, if they are not at a good price then you should hold the coins for now.
Pages:
Jump to: