Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 37. (Read 91967 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 07:27:40 PM
When the token has already its value in dollar or fiat, (seen in etherscan), most hunters sell or exchange them to btc or altcoins, especially when the value is high. Others hodl until low will rise and then sell to its accredited exchanges.  Better not to sell all your tokens. When you are wise and familiar with the project, keep on holding until it reach to the moon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
May 25, 2018, 07:25:06 PM
some hold some sell, really depends on the project, the bounties usually only equal out to around 1% of the total coins so it really does have less impact on price than people realize, i used to think price would dump on a big bounty but its never really been the case, so like i said depends on how good the project is.

And it seems to me that it influences very much. For the simple reason, that investors try to hodl, in the hope of big X-s. Bounty hunters, on the contrary, immediately bring tokens to the exchange and begin to speculate. It is for this reason, it seems to me, that the tokens of medium-sized projects fall very much in price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
May 25, 2018, 07:16:34 PM
Amount of token does not matter but the price of token does matter. The factor which is responsible for  distribution amount is "taken available for public/bounty". ICO price is another factor.
For example in parsec frontiers bounty ICO price is 1ETH=13000000 PRSC token.  

Right, do not mind how many tokens that person earned in a bounty, but how much of that token cost. There are tokens that are useless even if you have 80k tokens as a reward. I wonder, you are still newbie but you are already focusing your questions about bounties. Keep in the right track and focus on how will you rank up and do some further study and analysis on things about cryptocurrency.

Otherwise, it is up to the participant if that 80k tokens he got from the bounties will then be kept and hodl and wait for that token to enter into an exchange before selling it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
May 25, 2018, 07:13:26 PM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

I know cases when participant of bounty campaign, on receved from bounty token buy car. This happens rarely, but it happens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 07:12:27 PM
If they've been at it a while, probably hold them all. I personally got quite a few tokens from pundi X and because I'm still quite new to crypto decided to take the profit, making my entire existing portfolio 0 risk which I now just hold. That was the correct decision for me at the time because it achieved what I wanted. If I'd held I would have had another $20k worth of tokens after only two more weeks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
May 25, 2018, 06:58:31 PM
Amount of token does not matter but the price of token does matter. The factor which is responsible for  distribution amount is "taken available for public/bounty". ICO price is another factor.
For example in parsec frontiers bounty ICO price is 1ETH=13000000 PRSC token.  
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
May 25, 2018, 06:55:37 PM
Depends on the robustness of the project and the overarching market climate for Cryptos in general at the time.

Even if you really believe in the project, if Bitcoin and a few other top coins are under great pressure as they are right now, you can trade in and out of your position partially.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 06:52:22 PM
if I believe that project promising, then half leave and the other half sell.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
May 25, 2018, 06:50:07 PM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

That’s very positive and it shows how hardworking such a person is to bounty participation
But wise bounty hunter does not dump
He waits diligently for the pay day

Which is usually huge
You also wait for it
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
May 25, 2018, 06:48:34 PM
some hold some sell, really depends on the project, the bounties usually only equal out to around 1% of the total coins so it really does have less impact on price than people realize, i used to think price would dump on a big bounty but its never really been the case, so like i said depends on how good the project is.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
May 25, 2018, 06:48:25 PM
It really depends. What was the token price? If the price is huge, then he would probably dump them and buy some more perspective ones. But if the price of one token is rather low, then he will probably hold them and wait for them to moon and then sell them. At least that is why most of the bounty hunters do.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 06:41:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: