Pages:
Author

Topic: Hunter's Earners - page 4. (Read 1014 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
February 02, 2019, 01:11:26 PM
Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink

For me, earning 1 bitcoin until year ends is possible, it means $3400 in USD. Because i am mostly joining signature and content bounty.
Lately i'm avoiding social media campaign because of there's too many participant, the reward is kinda too little.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 02, 2019, 12:36:37 PM
If you can capture beautiful projects, it can be more than 1 btc. The important thing is the team behind the project. If the team tries for something, then the project is coming to good places.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
February 02, 2019, 12:35:17 PM
Last year 2018 was not an easy year but I want to believe that in 2019 things will be different because as a hunter  I want to make up to 2 bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
February 02, 2019, 12:34:47 PM
Oh well most of us bounty hunters wanted to earn like that . I am happy and satisfied to earn 1 BTC within 6 months but I don't think its gonna happened because there are less ICO now so many bounty hunters will share the pool of bounty by their stakes .
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 12:29:56 PM
It is going to be very difficult at the moment. Every second bounty leaves hunters without any payment, gets postponed or reduce its budget. After 20 weeks signature campaign, you are getting like 30 USD in tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
February 02, 2019, 12:17:05 PM
I don't know how much money I will get from bounty campaigns. But I will try to do everything I can. I hope I'm lucky enough to receive a high value token. Projects are delaying listing tokens. I think I can hardly get 1BTC in 2019.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
February 02, 2019, 12:11:24 PM
One bitcoin for 2019 through bounty work, i really don't put my mind on this because its not a easy task to happen, especially this period of dip and scam projects. But, i seriously face my work and keep hoping for the best before the year runs out.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
February 02, 2019, 11:56:30 AM
There's question mark for me this year whether I can get 1 btc from bounty, because only the beginning of the month in 2019 right now and from now  return it to the market, after all the market is still very influential in achieving the ico project
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 02, 2019, 11:49:43 AM
Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
I think that one Bitcoin can be earned under two conditions.
1) If the market starts to grow.
2) If you are very lucky and after listing the token to the stock exchange, its pump will occur.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
February 02, 2019, 11:09:47 AM
Still have chance to get 1 bitcoin in this year with the bounty campaign because you can join 2 to 3 bounty campaign in the whole year and your expectation will get once all the ICO that you join and promote is successful to get the funds and all of that listed to the market with having a good value each token for sure you get more than 1 bitcoun but lpw chanve to happen.
I think that if the Bitcoin Price is around 3000-5000 dollars, then the chances of earning a little 1 Bitcoin this year. Altcoin market will continue its decline.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 02, 2019, 10:56:46 AM
Still have chance to get 1 bitcoin in this year with the bounty campaign because you can join 2 to 3 bounty campaign in the whole year and your expectation will get once all the ICO that you join and promote is successful to get the funds and all of that listed to the market with having a good value each token for sure you get more than 1 bitcoun but lpw chanve to happen.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
February 02, 2019, 10:53:09 AM
Hello anume123,

I doubt that it is possible to get 1 bitcoin from doing only bounty campaigns and that is why:

1) A lot of bounty turns to be scam.
2) Part of campaigns, that are not scam hardly collects soft/hard cap.
3) Little number of campaigns do not extend their bounty campaign/ico period
4) Even less projects gets listed, and when they do, token/coin price drops grammatically quick

If 1)-3) points doesnt scare you, this means you need to participate in hundred of campaigns. That would "eat" all of your free time.
Doing bounty hunting as full time job is insane. Even if you still manages to get all the tokens/coins from bounty and sell it, unpredictable cryptocurrency market will punch you to the gut  Cheesy

Yes, these bounty campaigns are greatly affected by this market situation. Some of them actually pause the campaign and just declare that it is the end. ANd they will say that they will focus on their product and up to this moment nothing good really happens and we are still waiting for their tokens. 
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
February 02, 2019, 09:51:49 AM
I think it is a little difficult to get it, because there are many factors that affect it, it takes a high rank if you join the signature campaign, the number of followers if you join the socialmedia campaign, and how the project that you follow has great potential or not.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
February 02, 2019, 09:34:30 AM

it's hard dude
if you look at the current situation, none of the campaigns can really provide 1btc especially if you are doing a social media campaign.
so the current market turmoil is affecting everything both for investors and bounty hunters.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
February 02, 2019, 09:23:14 AM
actually, it's not difficult to get 1 BTC from the Bounty campaign, but the problem now is the price of Altcoin is very cheap, and we can't see which coins will develop or will die. so 2019 in my opinion still has a chance for us to get 1 BTC.
Activity: 490
February 02, 2019, 09:15:17 AM
1 btc for 1 year it is good target even for 2019 year. You can easily earn it if btc will remains on 3000-5000 price level. But I hope 2017 will come back, because I didn't earn as other people
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1498
February 02, 2019, 08:53:33 AM
I do not think 1 bitcoin will be achieved by working in a bounty campaigns at that time due to the dumb in the prices of cryptocurrencies in the markets and the scarcity of honest projects and the lack of investors at the time because of the spread of thousands of scam projects, the rewards at this time are very small because of these situations, i hope this year to work with projects with large goals and huge rewards so that I can achieve that amount, without wasting time with projects that have no value such as last year.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
February 02, 2019, 08:49:49 AM
For current situation I'm promoting ICO project just for side job, cause it very flexible that I can do. I'm not expecting that I can earn 1 bitcoin for this year by participate campaigns. But, you guys must be carefull when joining campaign, hope no more scam.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
February 02, 2019, 08:30:37 AM

That is very much possible to be happen, but it needs a pure seeking good ico project campaign.
And having a high rank from Full member and up especially if you are in HERO ranking here is an advantage.
But if your rank was below FM I think it will be hard for them to earn 1 Bitcoin this years, or it depends
in the situation of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 487
February 02, 2019, 07:09:06 AM
To a large extent, no one can tell. But I sincerely hope that my experience and knowledge would drive me to market more profitable bounties I assume. And then maybe I can earn up to that
Pages:
Jump to: