Pages:
Author

Topic: Hunter's Earners - page 6. (Read 1014 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 02, 2019, 01:03:33 AM
Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
I am also a bounty hunter and our situation on this year is that we can easily get 1 Bitcoin, this is all because the price of Bitcoin has dropped and the price of coins on the market has dropped dramatically - very cheap. many ICO projects will pay high fees or given lots of tokens to prize participants according to the market price situation.

'easily' — in this bear market there are much less buyers for those ico tokens, unlike the last year.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
February 02, 2019, 12:47:38 AM
Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
I am also a bounty hunter and our situation on this year is that we can easily get 1 Bitcoin, this is all because the price of Bitcoin has dropped and the price of coins on the market has dropped dramatically - very cheap. many ICO projects will pay high fees or given lots of tokens to prize participants according to the market price situation.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 01, 2019, 11:38:05 PM
I think it is quite difficult to raise the amount that much for this time. much of the bounty is not worth convincing for sale now because of the influence of the crypto expects no certainty to get better. When crypto also began to rise, then at least it will give the influence also to yield a bounty for increasing as his victory some time ago.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
February 01, 2019, 11:16:50 PM
All depends on the conditions of the Crypto market. If prices continue to increase, of course, the results of the Bounty can generate big profits. And this is our hope that by 2019 the Crypto market price will be pumped again. So that to produce 1 Bitcoin or more can be realized.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
February 01, 2019, 11:15:01 PM
in 2019, many are optimistic that bitcoin and altcoin will recover and prosper before, but the fact is that up to the second month the market conditions are still static and there have been no improving changesIn the future, there will be many bounties to postpone the listing. But bounty hunters must keep working and be patient
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
February 01, 2019, 11:10:48 PM
Sad to see the fate of bounty hunters now, there are many bounty scams, many of them are not scam but after being listed on the market prices have fallen many times over. Moderators must know the voices of bounty hunters, moderators must make a new policy on bounty, I just want each published bounty to use escrow, at least to increase trust. I hope my voice is heard by themmos Undecided
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
February 01, 2019, 10:21:13 PM
Of course possible. As long as ICO is alive, you will still earn money from bounty. 1 BTC is only priced at 3500$ at the present time and you only need to work hard for half a year then you will definitely get at least 1 BTC

Very optimistic that you express, I want to think positively like you but it is still difficult to find a truly high-quality project.
Indeed btc is currently at the level of $ 3500 and looks low but it is difficult to be able to reach such coins at this time.

It's hard to take that quota right now but possible at least... maybe he has a multiple accounts ( bounty farming ) or a team who are good on dealing newly created crypto project for its bounty campaign and other stuff.

It might be like that, but it is his right, and I try to find my way. Optimism is indeed necessary and this certainly makes us look forward to better. Just hope that we can find the right project and can reach one btc this year, praying and trying is very important.
Activity: 434
February 01, 2019, 07:21:25 PM
I think that nothing is impossible, but most likely you will not be able to do it. But still, in 2019 there should be new great projects that can quickly enter the list of top, but most likely it will already happen at least in 2020.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
February 01, 2019, 05:33:14 PM
don't be greedy and expect anything when market is experiencing a decline in prices and many of our scam bounties as bounty hunters can only work and choose projects carefully, we think about success issues when tokens have been listed on market
work,, work and work Cool
Activity: 644
February 01, 2019, 04:30:02 PM
I don't think I would earn 1 btc for my campaigns this year. This based on my experienced and even last year i couldn't get 1 btc earnings as per the current price of btc. However, I've been holding some tokens that for me will be more valuable in the future. I'm looking forward to get at least 1 btc worth of earning this year though =)
Activity: 1050
February 01, 2019, 04:19:20 PM
You ask a difficult question. As bounty hunters, with the kind of zeal and effort we put into projects, 1 BTC shouldn't be hard to achieve. However, the current state of the market will make that goal a very tasking one to achieve. I notice that recently the amount of campaigns on bounty platforms has reduced drastically. Bounty managers are being careful not to introduce scam projects and projects are afraid to launch out in this situation. Everything seems slow and signs that things are going to change for better are not in sight. Therefore, 1 BTC may seem little but it might be difficult to get in bounties this year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 01, 2019, 04:30:49 AM
If there is no change in market prices for pumping, maybe getting 1 Bitcoin will be difficult. The market should increase again because in 2018 the price of coins has collapsed. But by 2019 this is a bounty hunter, I'm sure it can produce 1 Bitcoin or more.
Activity: 252
February 01, 2019, 04:28:19 AM
Making money on bounty is becoming harder and harder and it’s not possible to rely on good earnings if there are changes in the market then something happens.
Activity: 292
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 01, 2019, 04:05:38 AM
I'm not sure. I still do this work every day. I think it is possible to wait until the market gets better, and a little luck.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
February 01, 2019, 04:01:45 AM
Hope is always there and I hope and optimistic that the bitcoin price correction will be completed this year and prices will recover soon this year and get a fair price for the bounty hunter's wages
We just not loss our hope mate, all our sacrifices and hardworks will surely be paid off. Though it sometimes that we've been down and thinking of negatives but we need to overcome such fears and face the challenge. Indeed, even we have been in dips for a year but still were here and still our markets still fighting for it. We need to be patient and so nobody could loss.
Activity: 462
February 01, 2019, 03:55:09 AM
It is already my 2019 goal to have at list one bitcoin in my wallet come this year 2019, and it is all possible to those who believe they can, hard work and a little fortune does it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
February 01, 2019, 03:25:05 AM
I think it is unreal.To earn 1bitcoin you need incredible luck with the choice of a successful bounty program.The bounty time, of course, has not yet come to an end, but with such an amount of income, the bounty participants will be less.
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
February 01, 2019, 02:59:39 AM
it is impossible to get 1 btc this year. lol. more and more bounty participants are there. in 2017, getting 1 btc is very easy. but not for this year. in my opinion, there are 2 factors that cause it cannot get 1 btc, the number of participants in the bounty, and many bounties fail.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 01, 2019, 02:58:51 AM
I personally find it very difficult to get 1 BTC. But I will continue to try to get the best from hunting Bounty. In 2019 it has high expectations because market prices start from low. And hopefully, the Crypto market price will increase.
Activity: 420
February 01, 2019, 02:53:29 AM
In order to be able to get 1 bitcoin from doing a bounty campaign, you need to do a lot of bounty campaign, and make sure that all those campaign is not a fake or a scam bounty, cause if it's a fake/scam then you will get nothing, but instead you will loose your time investment joining that bounty
Pages:
Jump to: