Pages:
Author

Topic: Hunter's Earners - page 10. (Read 1014 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 30, 2019, 04:27:01 PM
Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
In my estimation you can not earn a whole bitcoin with bounties in 2019. Maybe if you have 100 or more accounts, it might work, but even then it will not be easy. Bounties only pay a few dollars for several weeks of work in 2019 or in the worst case they pay nothing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 04:04:03 PM
To get 1 bitcoin for a year in my opinion is very too difficult because until now I see there are still a lot of scam bounties, but if you join 3 bounties for 1 year (every bounty is 4 months long) and all bounty is legit then you can get 1 bitcoin but if it's the opposite then you won't get anything
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
January 30, 2019, 03:58:44 PM
It seems possible to collect 1 BTC in one year i believe. I did manage to collect more than 2 BTC in 2017 in one year with bounty hunting. But the circumstances has changed last year and with the big scamming situation the bounty hunting work came to end. But still you can make BTC with some of the bounty campaigns. I am not talking about the facebook or twitter bounties, signature bounties pays good and also linkedin and instagram campaigns pays more than the other social media sites.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 30, 2019, 03:27:56 PM
Now you can earn 1 Bitcoin, even for a few months. but it will be evaluated at ICO price. After listing on the exchanges prices will be different
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
January 30, 2019, 03:23:45 PM
On the other hand, if a Hunter fails to DYOR and strategies this year 2019. Many of hunters will then be discourage and won't be able to to see the good side of the rather than complain here and there on daily basis. So let's endeavors to research and work.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
January 30, 2019, 03:21:48 PM
This is beautiful because I think and I also believe it is quite achievable to earn 1 BTC and more if and only if a Hunter put in more work and effort into researching before just jumping into any Bounty campaign like that. So therefore we are still in bear market and it is quite reasonable that yet there are some project out there that mean well for Bounty hunters and it with such project they can easily earn reliable reward in participating.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
January 30, 2019, 03:19:56 PM
Earning $3000+ from bounties was possible back in 2017. You can even earn that amount from airdrops alone during those times.

Today, it's hard to even find one that's already worth $500. We'll have to find another bull run before rewards from bounties starts pumping again.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
January 30, 2019, 03:05:48 PM
I believe that if you work well, then earn 1 BTC this year is quite realistic. Everything will depend on the quantity and quality of bounty projects, as well as how many tasks you will perform. I know for sure that many participants pass by difficult tasks, thereby passing by good earnings. If you participate in the bounty through platforms, then you understand that there are a lot of participants and thus there can be no big money. I believe that in order to achieve a goal of at least 1 BTC, it is necessary to approach participation in a bounty very well.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
January 30, 2019, 02:27:09 PM
Earning an equivalent of 1 bitcoin is unlikely given this current market condition. If you get lucky, A few hundred dollars is quite good at this point.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
January 30, 2019, 02:21:39 PM
Whatever you get depends on how much you work on getting it. Because there are very rare bounty campaigns that give huge rewards.
Maybe in mid 2019 the bounty campaign will appear with good quality.
Unfortunately, it is now very difficult to earn money by participating in the campaigns of the bounty ICO. Now it is very difficult to determine a promising ICO project, most of the ICO delays and transfers payments, tokens are almost not charged. For the time being, I work simply by inertia and hope for an improvement in the near future. I expect the regulation of the activities of the ICO by the states. It is unlikely that we can hope for a good salary as bounty hunters.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 30, 2019, 02:06:32 PM
Joining bounty could be the answer to determine if we can earn one bitcoin or not. Hard work is still be our justification and not by dreams and imagination. Without work, no earnings at all. Choose the reliable team and bounty to have some clear good ending if possible.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
January 30, 2019, 02:03:31 PM
Bounty hunters can only make money if the ICO space is healthy and we all know that ICO field is suffering hard until this moment and to be honest I do not think it will recover even if the Crypto market recovered I do not think we will see the same results that were in 2017 again and that applies for both ICO and by default Bounty hunting. The ICO space is changing, for example, some ICO already changed to STO and I think a lot will follow, I think bounty-hunting space need to start preparing for this upcoming changes, for example, KYC will be the standard in the future of Bounty hunting work.  
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
January 30, 2019, 02:00:10 PM
this year there is still no good development from crypto market and the results of the ICO project are not great, unlike 2017 which was the best year cryptocurrency became very difficult to get 1 bitcoin this year especially 1 eth was lucky
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 30, 2019, 01:55:00 PM
It is not a secret for anyone that at the moment, the situation with bounty campaigns is unsatisfactory, however,  well as in the whole market, therefore,it is difficult for me personally to predict how events will develop. I hope that the situation will improve and we will again be able to receive a decent reward for participating in bounty campaigns.
As we know, gift campaigns are not all satisfactory but many do not have a price or zero. predicting something that is uncertain is indeed difficult because the market is always changing and bounty hunters must be treated fairly, because we work by taking risky time to promote products but sometimes do not match the rewards. all definitely want a fair and fair prize campaign.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
January 30, 2019, 01:51:13 PM
Hello

I hope that way, hopefully this year I will get 1 or more BTC on the bounty
I will always be active in participating in campaigns every day
And I also hope that hopefully the price of bitcoin will return to normal
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 30, 2019, 01:42:15 PM
Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink

Now there is a big problem with earnings on bounty campaigns. Projects collect little investment, which makes it impossible to pay well for bounty hunters. Also, lately there are many scammers who do not pay for work at all. I am thinking to stop participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 01:34:31 PM
Hello fellow bounty hunter

Well it quite depends on the type and kind of bounty one is actually involved in. No one knows which and which is going to boom even if it's ICO, airdrops, selfdrops, bounty etc. Let's just pray for God guidelines.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 01:27:25 PM
In signature campaign if you have a high rank with good quality of post for sure you can earn 1 bitcoin in 1year ofcourse lot of campaign now bigger allocation was signature campaign also.
Activity: 653
January 30, 2019, 01:18:46 PM
You have stop your dreaming about how come you can take about 1 btc for bounty campaign reward participants, you have check how many time almost ICO have price lower than their ICO time, you will sell your asset at lower price.
Activity: 560
January 30, 2019, 01:16:08 PM
I doubt very much that you can earn so much this year. There are few good projects and not all spend bounty! And those that spend bounty do not always pay, and there are many more minuses...
Pages:
Jump to: