Pages:
Author

Topic: Hunter's Earners - page 8. (Read 1014 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 2
January 31, 2019, 02:41:32 PM
I think that even if we fail to earn 1 BTC in 2019, we still have to believe in it. In my opinion, it is likely that we will be able to take part in the bounty campaign, which can get into the top-10 cryptocurrencies and bring us 1 BTC or even more, but you need not stop and continue to work.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 31, 2019, 02:33:49 PM
I think yes. There are few reasons for this.
1. Much less scam bounties.
2. Less people stay in a bounty.
3. Some bounty campaigns have KYC, and a lot of hunters don't wanna take part in them. I do, because it means less people - more tokens.
For example just in a Twitter campaign in Huobi Russia bounty you can earn up to 200 HTR, at the end of campaign. Which will be around 200$. But, in a more you will take, more you will earn.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 02:28:45 PM
Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink

I think this is a difficult situation and we cannot earn such a sum. Quality projects are less.I don’t even know if I should spend so much time on this forum if the projects just don’t pay us.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 31, 2019, 02:26:12 PM
It is a pretty difficult goal on the falling market. If you calculate all the tokens at ICOs prices, I have earned like 20 Bitcoins  Grin But the problem is that almost every ICO is having a massive dump after the first listing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
January 31, 2019, 10:52:10 AM
It seems to me that earn one Bitcoin during 2019 - this is an unreal task. Maybe someone will be lucky and he will be able to earn such a sum, but I think it will be a few of lucky people from a huge number of people. The market is still too weak to provide us with decent earnings.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
January 31, 2019, 08:20:52 AM
Since I think 2019 will not be very different from 2018, the chances of earning 1 btc is very low. But you can still earn even more if you get lucky.

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 08:15:39 AM
I'm not positive about that and that's why I'm quite leaving bounty hunter job.... too many scams, too much work for nothing... I'm just trying to make an accurate selection of new projects but less than 1% seems decent.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 31, 2019, 08:14:07 AM
No one will tell you how it will be in 2019,but do not wait for the former hype of icos. You will earn bitcoin if you participate only in good companies and with the help of several accounts and bots.
Activity: 2464
January 31, 2019, 07:43:50 AM
I am a little hesitant about the ICO project now, I have not sold tokens from the bounty for 2 months. Many of my tokens are garbage. Must be really smart in choosing the ICO project. If this continues, the bounty hunter will only be a waste of time.
Activity: 322
January 31, 2019, 06:45:59 AM
It seems that this year is unlikely to bring us such a profit from the bounty companies, at least in the first half of the year!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
January 31, 2019, 06:41:14 AM
it's very difficult to get 1 bitcoin in 1 year because now there are a lot of tokens down after list on market and there are also many projects that suddenly become scam after they collect softcap or hardcap
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
January 31, 2019, 06:21:45 AM
Hello anume123,

I doubt that it is possible to get 1 bitcoin from doing only bounty campaigns and that is why:

1) A lot of bounty turns to be scam.
2) Part of campaigns, that are not scam hardly collects soft/hard cap.
3) Little number of campaigns do not extend their bounty campaign/ico period
4) Even less projects gets listed, and when they do, token/coin price drops grammatically quick

If 1)-3) points doesnt scare you, this means you need to participate in hundred of campaigns. That would "eat" all of your free time.
Doing bounty hunting as full time job is insane. Even if you still manages to get all the tokens/coins from bounty and sell it, unpredictable cryptocurrency market will punch you to the gut  Cheesy

I somehow agree with your views about the post, previously it was quite easy to earn with all the rewards that I am getting through my bounty participation, but now it was more than half year if Im not mistaken but I have not sell any rewards simply because I could not sell them due to very small amount of reward and it will not give me even a $20 earning if I sell tjem, another thing is most of the tokens are not yet listed in any exchange. It's very unfortunate but the reality is we cannot rely with bounty rewards anymore.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
January 31, 2019, 05:24:16 AM
No, I am not expecting that much here in 2019, in cryptocurrency. Well, I think I might just earn a value of 1 ethereum and that's enough for me for my hardwork here.
1 ETH for whole year? Aim a bit higher. With current ETH price it is almost nothing.
Of course, from other hand it is investment and today 100$ could become 1000$ by end of 2019
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
January 31, 2019, 05:10:23 AM
Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
Only signature campaign got the restriction of only one bounty program at a time whereas you can join any number of twitter campaign and telegram/youtube promotions and translation kind of stuff may get you big earning in very short time. This way I believe you may earn more than one bitcoin for sure if you do your due diligence by taking enough time. Do not rush for participating campaigns. Choose them carefully and then participate.

if bitcoin goes up to $ 5,000, the value of the tokens will easily increase. so we should continue to work and luck will soon come to us.
Yes, everything is bounded with bitcoin price levels and only when bitcoin will be having up-trend, we can be sure about having better bounty environment here. I am also optimistic about bitcoin will be reaching at least $6500 before mid of this year. I believe that will be enough and fair value of bitcoin to boost this industry.
Activity: 560
January 31, 2019, 05:06:49 AM
Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
I think yes. In 2018, I participated in more than 10 ICO projects and now only have 1 project to pay token for me. It is a sad story. But I think 2019 will be a pretty good year for us. Because if bitcoin goes up to $ 5,000, the value of the tokens will easily increase.
so we should continue to work and luck will soon come to us.
Activity: 616
January 31, 2019, 05:02:18 AM
its difficult to earn 1 bitcoin just for bounty, because not all bounty campaign is good, a lot of bounty campaign is scam. If its honest bounty campaign, but not reach the soft or hardcap in ICO, the token have almost zero value.
Activity: 14
January 31, 2019, 05:01:17 AM
Hello anume123,

I doubt that it is possible to get 1 bitcoin from doing only bounty campaigns and that is why:

1) A lot of bounty turns to be scam.
2) Part of campaigns, that are not scam hardly collects soft/hard cap.
3) Little number of campaigns do not extend their bounty campaign/ico period
4) Even less projects gets listed, and when they do, token/coin price drops grammatically quick

If 1)-3) points doesnt scare you, this means you need to participate in hundred of campaigns. That would "eat" all of your free time.
Doing bounty hunting as full time job is insane. Even if you still manages to get all the tokens/coins from bounty and sell it, unpredictable cryptocurrency market will punch you to the gut  Cheesy

Earning a 1 btc is so hard to earn last year. But comparing the profit we get by my friends the year 2017 is unbelievable. We just got ** btc and that time was shocking, unexpected to the crypto to be known by many and support the system of the currencies.

It also depends on how you think. If you think that you can reach your goal you can have it. Just think wisely and don't afraid to put some risk. I think the first thing to do is search for an company which based on your place. Communicate with the team and give them a proposal, go to their office and present it. You cant just sit their and get your ass warm, Do the move be a hardworking person and it will payoff.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
January 31, 2019, 04:58:44 AM
To be honest, so far this year has not been pleased with the payments, yet you should not stop!
Well, not the whole year. since July 2018, payments stopped completely and only in 2019 they began to partially distribute rewards, but they are costs nothing
copper member
Activity: 85
January 31, 2019, 04:53:42 AM

I have earned 1btc the first month of 2018. But, force to withdraw all my btc due to emergency. During February, btc price drastically drop and it didn't recover until now. After January 2018, I was not able to earn profit in any bounty campaign that I've joined. All my tokens were stocked in my wallet and keep on waiting for it to be listed in the exchanges and hoping for bitcoin price to recover. And until now, I keeping on hoping that if ever I can't earn 1btc this year, hopefully, I could earn profit that could sustain our daily necessities.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
January 31, 2019, 04:42:41 AM
2018 was worst year for the bounty hunters since most of the projects didn't reach cap values and the remaining turned into scams or still waiting for their tokens to get listed on exchanges so 2019 will be same as 2018 if the prices of crypto currencies didn't reach high values.

Need new money come into the market to get the advertisement jobs or else find some real jobs.
Pages:
Jump to: