Pages:
Author

Topic: Hunter's Earners - page 7. (Read 1014 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 21
February 01, 2019, 02:44:48 AM
I've learned lessons when joining any bounty now ,bounty hunting has been plagued with postponement and the more that happens the more time is wasted and even after bounty ended to get listed on exchange is another big thing to worry about ,to earn 1btc this year will be challenging and I personally hope I join a good project that can pay that much or almost a Btc in value but without bullrun it will be hard.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
February 01, 2019, 02:22:16 AM
Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
I think the situation is in a recovery mode, the 2018 lowline is now getting much stable and projects are going to be listed soon maybe in march, that means the market will going to be good ahead.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 01, 2019, 02:10:45 AM
Well nowaday project scams is very high is truly hard to find a project that genuine. If you want to try harder maybe you will get good project. Doing social media campaign get less profit maybe you should do signature and translation for a big reward.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
February 01, 2019, 01:08:51 AM
Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink
If ICO market will wake up, then I think will appear opportunities to earn even more (of cause if work hard). Bittorent shows, that ICO market is not dead yet  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
February 01, 2019, 12:55:13 AM
I don't think that you can earn up to 1 Btc with bounty canpaigns nowadays because there are so many ICO projects that are scam and somtimes discontinuing due to not enough funds and unreach softcap quota. You can try to do it but you need at least a hundred of ICO/STO projects to get earnings.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 01, 2019, 12:53:04 AM
The hard time to find a potential project and I am still trapped by a number of scam projects, really worrying. But there is still hope that this will be a good lesson to be able to find quality projects. One hope for this year is to collect 1 BTC points.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 01, 2019, 12:42:04 AM
Yes. With good project and high stake paying bounty, you might be able to achieve that. FB, Twitter are easiest and everyone does it, so you get less stakes in it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
February 01, 2019, 12:26:18 AM
Of course possible. As long as ICO is alive, you will still earn money from bounty. 1 BTC is only priced at 3500$ at the present time and you only need to work hard for half a year then you will definitely get at least 1 BTC

Very optimistic that you express, I want to think positively like you but it is still difficult to find a truly high-quality project.
Indeed btc is currently at the level of $ 3500 and looks low but it is difficult to be able to reach such coins at this time.

It's hard to take that quota right now but possible at least... maybe he has a multiple accounts ( bounty farming ) or a team who are good on dealing newly created crypto project for its bounty campaign and other stuff.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
February 01, 2019, 12:01:27 AM
Of course possible. As long as ICO is alive, you will still earn money from bounty. 1 BTC is only priced at 3500$ at the present time and you only need to work hard for half a year then you will definitely get at least 1 BTC

Very optimistic that you express, I want to think positively like you but it is still difficult to find a truly high-quality project.
Indeed btc is currently at the level of $ 3500 and looks low but it is difficult to be able to reach such coins at this time.
Activity: 448
January 31, 2019, 11:54:21 PM
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
January 31, 2019, 11:47:03 PM
Hope is always there and I hope and optimistic that the bitcoin price correction will be completed this year and prices will recover soon this year and get a fair price for the bounty hunter's wages
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
January 31, 2019, 08:47:45 PM
Hello anume123,

I doubt that it is possible to get 1 bitcoin from doing only bounty campaigns and that is why:

1) A lot of bounty turns to be scam.
2) Part of campaigns, that are not scam hardly collects soft/hard cap.
3) Little number of campaigns do not extend their bounty campaign/ico period
4) Even less projects gets listed, and when they do, token/coin price drops grammatically quick

If 1)-3) points doesnt scare you, this means you need to participate in hundred of campaigns. That would "eat" all of your free time.
Doing bounty hunting as full time job is insane. Even if you still manages to get all the tokens/coins from bounty and sell it, unpredictable cryptocurrency market will punch you to the gut  Cheesy

That's a good observation and I share the same thinking, you have to be on a lot of campaign to make a small a profit, there are projects that look good on paper but end up a failure, you cannot even earn half of what you are earning in bounty hunting way back 2017
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
January 31, 2019, 06:38:54 PM
Do not expect such rewards. If you earn some dollars and invest these dollars in a good project, then it would not be a waste of time by doing bounties. I am doing it because I believe in blockchain projects and I want be helpful Wink.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
January 31, 2019, 06:28:59 PM
That was possible but 90% impossible. Possible the way how you be a hardworking and dedicated on what are you doing like after one project do it again but as i said 90% impossible because if you can te the market from 2018 up to now it low and impossible to get one bitcoin like me almost one year until now their is no result of exchange on the bounty I've  join.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
January 31, 2019, 06:25:22 PM

for the current situation of getting 1 bitcoin in my opinion it is difficult. because the situation in 2019 is quite sad. because the decline is always happening now. so from what I see many of our friends are complaining about the current market conditions
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
January 31, 2019, 06:15:21 PM
No, I am not expecting that much here in 2019, in cryptocurrency. Well, I think I might just earn a value of 1 ethereum and that's enough for me for my hardwork here.
1 ETH for whole year? Aim a bit higher. With current ETH price it is almost nothing.
Of course, from other hand it is investment and today 100$ could become 1000$ by end of 2019
I also think that for very little investment of$ 100 , I also think that a person can earn a lot of money now and invest in Ethereum at the current price because in the future the price could rise tenfold!
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
January 31, 2019, 03:55:26 PM
I think that in the bear market it is impossible. I will not leave the bounty campaign and will continue to work, but set myself more realistic goals. About 80% of the projects in 2018 turned out to be scams.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
January 31, 2019, 03:11:03 PM
If you are a good translator in some useful second language, yes you might be able to get that 1 bitcoin but if you want to do just signature bounty, No I doubt since the number of signature bounties have decreased.
Activity: 428
January 31, 2019, 03:05:28 PM
I think that in order to earn 1 BTC by participating in bounty campaigns, we need to participate in a huge number of projects at the same time. The market is now at the bottom and our tokens cost a few dollars, but with a bullish trend everything will change and we can count on 1 BTC and even more.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 31, 2019, 02:56:27 PM
1 bitcoin in one year does not currently seem to be possible with bountie campaigns.
The pay is very low at present, especially if you do not have a high rank.
But maybe you are luckier than me and you can do it.
I wish you luck.
Pages:
Jump to: