Pages:
Author

Topic: Hunter's Earners - page 9. (Read 1014 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 04:21:27 AM
To be honest, so far this year has not been pleased with the payments, yet you should not stop!
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
January 31, 2019, 04:20:01 AM
Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink

It's very pessimist if I would bluntly say that it is very impossible to earn 1 bitcoin for participating with different projects bounty campaign but I would rather hope I will earn such amount despite all the not so good happening with cryptocurrency world and with icos for that matter. Anything is possible so let's just be positive and hope for the best for all the bounty hunters out there.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
January 31, 2019, 04:10:22 AM
It depends from many factors so what projects you join how much of them fail ,how much rised enough money ,market situation as in bear market its more dificult rise money so if this market would go them ICO have problems so one of can make that 1 btc even more others no its very specific so lets wait and hope for good.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
January 31, 2019, 04:01:08 AM
It might be possible you can earn that amount you mentioned but it might be harder this time of year. Mostly ICOs are not good as way two year back, those projects as legit as can be and in my own experienced i earned decent good tokens from that. Last year many ICOs turned scam and that hurts for people like us helping to promote their projects to succeed. There no harms of trying though, it's best to pick good projects to promote so that all the time you will spent are all worth it and to earn as well.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
January 31, 2019, 03:59:25 AM
Hoping so ,I keep wishing I join a very promising project that will pay good rewards for bounty hunters ,all the good news about bounty rewards on here seem like untrue ,I guess you have to be lucky to earn 1btc joining bounties this year unless market price appreciate
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 31, 2019, 03:52:55 AM
No, I am not expecting that much here in 2019, in cryptocurrency. Well, I think I might just earn a value of 1 ethereum and that's enough for me for my hardwork here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 07:42:54 PM
That reminds me of bounty campaign in 2017. Then you could earn as much as 1 btc, even more than, but things are now quite different. Before you can even earn close to a thousand dollars, then you might have worked tirelessly on that.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 07:06:17 PM
I think you can do it. It depends on many factors, of course, but you can try. Why not? If you make every effort, you will succeed.
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
January 30, 2019, 06:42:12 PM
I think it will depend on the campaign you are participating if you are very picky and choose good ICO then it might be possible to earn 1 BTC in one year though the market condition really affects any new projects so it would be hard to find one.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
January 30, 2019, 06:34:53 PM
It depends on many factors like which campaign we join, the bounty allocation, the rank, soft cap, number of participants, exchange listing, market situation etc.
It is important more than ever  to make research which bounty to join as the rewards may vary depending on the mentioned factors above.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
January 30, 2019, 06:28:53 PM
1 whole year is enough for a bounty hunter to earn 1 Bitcoin. That depends on how much bounties you can manage, how flexible you are, how much time you will give and strategies to handle multiple bounties. If you have a higher rank in this forum, you have thousands of youtube followers and have the talent to create an awesome article, 1 bitcoin is very easy. There is also airdrops to join with so my statements is very accurate.
Activity: 798
January 30, 2019, 06:21:45 PM
It seems to me that this year it is an unattainable goal. Everyone knows that the payout for bounty now is very reduced and get good pay, now very rare. If you do not have pumped accounts and certain skills, you will be very difficult to earn so much. However, there are many factors that determine the amount of profit. I would advise you to do some other, more profitable direction earning.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
January 30, 2019, 06:09:14 PM
Hello. Bounty hunters like me, Whay do you think our situation at this year of 2019 Do you think you can earn 1 bitcoin at this year for promoting and joining bounty campaigns? Please Share you experience at this past days. Wink

yes i believe it is very possible to earn more than 1 BTC even in this bearish condition, alot of projects such as hyperbridge and xin already fetched bounty hunters money. And there will be more as various token such as iagon and spotcoin develop their product.

We just need to focus and find the real and true project to promote.
Activity: 383
January 30, 2019, 05:26:21 PM
I think it mostly depends on the current situation on the market. If the market will continue falling, there will be a small amount amount of new ICOs and bounties. But if you want to reach 1 bitcoin, you will need to work hard.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 30, 2019, 05:14:28 PM
Whatever you get depends on how much you work on getting it. Because there are very rare bounty campaigns that give huge rewards.
Maybe in mid 2019 the bounty campaign will appear with good quality.

Good bounties gain fruitful market in the launch so becoming earners depends on how the project journey takes place in a long run. The rewards we got in every bounty campaign paid us, but no assurance on how profitable it is and it's best to hold your coins and sell when it gains better price in the right time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 30, 2019, 05:10:15 PM

This can happen only if the situation on the cryptocurrency market starts to improve. Now investments in new projects are very weakly collected. Investors are in no hurry to invest and can be understood, because now tokens after ICO tend to fall in price.
All this greatly affects the earnings of the bounty hunters.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
January 30, 2019, 05:04:32 PM
Yes! Is possible to earn 1 btc depending on the quality of your account,the type of project you participate in,time devotion and how harder your can work will determine how much you will earn before the year runs out.
Activity: 602
January 30, 2019, 04:46:36 PM
to get one bitcoin in 2019 is very difficult, 1 ETH is very heavy. in fact, I often get paid tokens and coins that have no value on the exchange, or even don't have an exchange.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
January 30, 2019, 04:43:20 PM
Depends on what bounties you doing.
On social media and other spam campaigns most probably no, only if you are lucky, or participate in hundreds of campaigns.

With translation, high rated contents I suppose it should be no problem.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
January 30, 2019, 04:41:14 PM
The prices of Cryptos started on a bad note in the beginning of this year while the month of January is already winding up the coast is not clear yet as far as the prices of Cryptos is concerned, earning up to 1 bitcoin this year can only be possible if the price of bitcoin pumps because all the bounties of ICOs  remains worthless unless a miracle happens else we just have to continue to promote projects and wait for the uncertainty.
Pages:
Jump to: