Pages:
Author

Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - page 13. (Read 113260 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 07:58:52 PM
Ive told many people to not send units etc to these people unless they could PROVE they were legit... This is just one of the hundreds of reasons why.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-mining-ico-giga-watt-sued-securities-fraud/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
kjs
Activity: 188
Merit: 105
January 03, 2018, 06:53:07 PM
So I was finally able to find a home for my miners at www.valuehash.com. Got referred to this hosting provider from one of my acquaintances, who is also hosting his miners at this facility. Visited their facility this weekend and they have a pretty neat set up.
Where are they located?

They are based out of Central New York

We are going to visit their DC on the weekend, with a view to putting a few machines there.
Activity: 28
January 03, 2018, 06:38:29 PM
Good news at rektmining. I spoke with Dustin tonight and the new 12000 sqft facility is now active.  

He says he is ready to start receiving additional equipment and should clear the current backlog in a few days.

~nh

https://image.ibb.co/eVLBqG/20171205_165244_1512525562752.jpg

No hash till today.
Sent text message and didn't get any response. Now I'm little bit nervous. Maybe he is super busy to setup the space?

Update:
Got text message respond. He is trying to setup ASAP, but not guarantee.

Update2:
It's 3 am at mining farm and he is still working for setup. I got photo of my miners and will be up online this morning for sure with pool setup.
I think he just got new place and need to setup all the wires and Ethernet cables etc. It takes a lot of times.
I will update final update after I get hash.

Final update:
He is taking good care of each customers. Even though he just opened his mining farm, he knows what he is doing.
All of my threee L3+ & D3 are up online and he setup all the pool with the information that I gave him.
I will bring more miners to him.

Great that you miners are up and runnng. I have been with him for almost 2 months now. He is definitely a responsible and trustworty person.

My 25 D3 miners were delivered on Dec 1, but not a single miner has been set up yet. Anyone who sent miners in Dec lucky enough being setup?

any success with your miners deployment?

10 miners are online and over 40 S9 miners are waiting for up online. Don't know when it's available.
It's been 2 weeks now and still no hash from over 40 S9.

@layee99;  I just reached out to rektmining about the hold up and Dustin said they had been waiting on the power company to finish the additional electrical runs.  

Since it is getting finished up today he said the eta to clear the backlog of 10 client installs is just a few more days.

~nhminer

Glad to hear that. 10 of my miners are running right now and over 40 miners are waiting for online.

would you recommend hosting with rektmining?

This is too early to say that I recommend this place. I will wait till all miners up online.

Dustin said he was ready to set up my miners before Christmas, then told me there were no power cords available. I first ordered from Amazon but got lost, then ordered from another website, and finally delivered yesterday. I sent him several emails, text messages and called him two times since then, but he is not responding any more. What's going on? Is he afraid to respond because he couldn't find 10 of my miners? But at least put the other 15 online. Frustrated.

I'm in same situation. My 10 of miners are online and over 40 s9 miners are not online yet. Very frustrated here. I went to his place and I saw he have physical area and other business location. I believe he didn't have any wire job at that moment. Also I don't know he have enough electricity. He become late responser when you ask estimated setup date. He told me I have 5 people backlog ahead of me last week. If my s9 are not setup soon, I will withdraw all the s9. 
Activity: 9
January 03, 2018, 05:16:35 PM
Hi everyone.

For our project kikohash.com we have started mining operation in Sweden.
As we have not complete our tokensale on 100% we have a some electrical power (2+ MW) for other clients collocation.
Our datacenter is located in Sweden near Östersund.

We are offering hosting for $75/kW per month (connection, pdu, ventilation, support) and discount for first 3 monthes (depends on amount of equipment).

Write me pm or create a ticket on our  site Kikohash.
Activity: 8
January 03, 2018, 12:31:44 PM
Good news at rektmining. I spoke with Dustin tonight and the new 12000 sqft facility is now active.  

He says he is ready to start receiving additional equipment and should clear the current backlog in a few days.

~nh

No hash till today.
Sent text message and didn't get any response. Now I'm little bit nervous. Maybe he is super busy to setup the space?

Update:

Update2:
It's 3 am at mining farm and he is still working for setup. I got photo of my miners and will be up online this morning for sure with pool setup.
I think he just got new place and need to setup all the wires and Ethernet cables etc. It takes a lot of times.

Final update:
He is taking good care of each customers. Even though he just opened his mining farm, he knows what he is doing.
All of my threee L3+ & D3 are up online and he setup all the pool with the information that I gave him.

Great that you miners are up and runnng. I have been with him for almost 2 months now. He is definitely a responsible and trustworty person.

My 25 D3 miners were delivered on Dec 1, but not a single miner has been set up yet. Anyone who sent miners in Dec lucky enough being setup?

10 miners are online and over 40 S9 miners are waiting for up online. Don't know when it's available.

@layee99;  I just reached out to rektmining about the hold up and Dustin said they had been waiting on the power company to finish the additional electrical runs.  

Since it is getting finished up today he said the eta to clear the backlog of 10 client installs is just a few more days.

~nhminer

Glad to hear that. 10 of my miners are running right now and over 40 miners are waiting for online.

This is too early to say that I recommend this place. I will wait till all miners up online.

Dustin said he was ready to set up my miners before Christmas, then told me there were no power cords available. I first ordered from Amazon but got lost, then ordered from another website, and finally delivered yesterday. I sent him several emails, text messages and called him two times since then, but he is not responding any more. What's going on? Is he afraid to respond because he couldn't find 10 of my miners? But at least put the other 15 online. Frustrated.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 06:37:13 PM
So I was finally able to find a home for my miners at www.valuehash.com. Got referred to this hosting provider from one of my acquaintances, who is also hosting his miners at this facility. Visited their facility this weekend and they have a pretty neat set up.
Where are they located?

Were you able to host below the 10kw minimum? I think I'm at 8600 until my other unit arrives next month lol. Desperate to get hosting outside the house.
January 01, 2018, 05:49:02 PM
Where are they located?

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 04:54:01 PM
I sent 20 miners to Rekt mining, I will update as soon as they are online!
The owner have been answering any questions I may had without any problem, so it looks legit...

Two more of my miners at rektmining went live last night.  Dustin says the last ones tomorrow.  He is installing them in order of arrival.

Ask him where you are in the que so you can track his process Wink
kjs
January 01, 2018, 04:49:25 PM
Have sent an email and website enquiry to Rekt Mining, awaiting response now.

If anyone from Rekt Mining is around, feel free to PM me Cool
Activity: 46
January 01, 2018, 07:59:38 AM
I sent 20 miners to Rekt mining, I will update as soon as they are online!
The owner have been answering any questions I may had without any problem, so it looks legit...
December 31, 2017, 07:52:50 PM
Activity: 42
December 31, 2017, 07:20:53 PM
URL: http://www.hash-core.com
Price: 0.025$/KW/H
Comment: Operator Tronix computers LTD UK +44 208 935 5041

Plus 9.25C per kW fee  Undecided

Entry level - 15C per kW  Embarrassed

Life is expensive in Romania
Activity: 15
December 28, 2017, 06:38:47 PM
URL: http://www.hash-core.com
Price: 0.025$/KW/H
Comment: Operator Tronix computers LTD UK +44 208 935 5041
Activity: 42
December 27, 2017, 04:40:31 PM
Anyone here hosting with cryptominer.ca ? Just wondering if any good reviews on them

Sorry for probably late reply to that, but I have my miners with cryptominer.ca , and I am quite happy with them.

Maxime (the owner) is very responsive, I have no issues with the service they provide. Fees are very reasonable too.

The only draw back - they are at full capacity now Sad
December 27, 2017, 12:29:54 PM
Is anyone aware of any hosting providers which are hosting right now? I have tried calling several people from the search results on google and pretty much everyone is at full capacity and not accepting new customers. I had bought a mix of few a Dash and S9's and I am unable to host them where I had originally planned. Please help out and recommend if you guys have found a hosting provider
December 26, 2017, 07:26:47 AM

~nh

No hash till today.

Update:

Update2:

Final update:

~nhminer

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 07:14:23 PM

~nhminer

kjs
December 24, 2017, 05:49:27 PM
I'm seeking hosting options for a new 500kw deployment.  If you are a reputable provider with quality facilities available immediately please contact me to discuss further.

Thanks for the feedback. That sounds about right, I've had the same results from them. It seems there is an untapped market for reliable hosting service providers.

Definitely agreed, its a sellers market out there right now unfortunately!  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
December 23, 2017, 05:51:34 PM
Meant to get by this place and take a look at it before Christmas. But it will be late next week now.
I have one miner I haven’t been able to place, running in my office right now.  Thankfully it’s an L3+ which can be relatively quiet and still productive.
 More new orders on the way with no home and a contract running out soon on others. Would not mind having them local.
I will get by there Thursday or Friday and hopefully report back.
Activity: 2
December 22, 2017, 09:54:53 PM
I'm seeking hosting options for a new 500kw deployment.  If you are a reputable provider with quality facilities available immediately please contact me to discuss further.

Thanks for the feedback. That sounds about right, I've had the same results from them. It seems there is an untapped market for reliable hosting service providers.
Pages:
Jump to: