Pages:
Author

Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - page 11. (Read 113260 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 07:46:11 PM
Guys,

I am hosting my miners here. http://kpmhosting.com. I have my 125 miners here and they will have a spare capacity of 400 KW from 1st February.

Hi Guys,

I am also hosting some of my miners with them. They have great service and the owner really takes the pain to solve each and every issue!

I have a large miner friend in Canada in the same area as this location site. Can he do a site visit to confirm that kpmhosting.com isn't a scam? Please advise. Thanks.

Hey,

I guess, it should not be a problem, these guys are legit at kpmhosting.com. Please contact him at [email protected] and he should be able to confirm for a visit.
Activity: 50
January 17, 2018, 07:34:46 PM
So I was finally able to find a home for my miners at www.valuehash.com. Got referred to this hosting provider from one of my acquaintances, who is also hosting his miners at this facility. Visited their facility this weekend and they have a pretty neat set up.
Where are they located?

They are based out of Central New York

We are going to visit their DC on the weekend, with a view to putting a few machines there.

Did you go to the DC ?

I looking for space for 16 miners 3 immediately !
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 05:16:38 PM
Guys,

I am hosting my miners here. http://kpmhosting.com. I have my 125 miners here and they will have a spare capacity of 400 KW from 1st February.

Hi Guys,

I am also hosting some of my miners with them. They have great service and the owner really takes the pain to solve each and every issue!

I have a large miner friend in Canada in the same area as this location site. Can he do a site visit to confirm that kpmhosting.com isn't a scam? Please advise. Thanks.
January 17, 2018, 02:23:06 AM
Guys,

Hi Guys,

Those one time charges are so expensive. First time installation cost $100, firmware upgrade suppose to be free cost $20, RMA $50 and even switching PSU also need to pay $30! This is way too expensive. But if they can done every request fast enough then there will be no complain.

Generally it is done within 24 hours of the request. If requested in Business hours, then in a couple of hours, as per previous experience.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
January 17, 2018, 02:05:03 AM
Guys,

Hi Guys,

Those one time charges are so expensive. First time installation cost $100, firmware upgrade suppose to be free cost $20, RMA $50 and even switching PSU also need to pay $30! This is way too expensive. But if they can done every request fast enough then there will be no complain.
Activity: 2
January 17, 2018, 01:04:42 AM
Guys,

Hi Guys,

Activity: 8
January 16, 2018, 02:27:19 PM
Rekt Mining facility improvements. This is an update from the owner of rekt Mining, Dustin Pennington. Give him some time and I am sure his mining facility will be improved with lots of stability.

https://s17.postimg.org/wju2ijgsv/photo5100420702661617631.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/lk8v6xy3j/photo5100420702661617632.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/lx09d4o33/photo5100420702661617633.jpg

I see the improvements here. My rigs are not online since last month and it means I'm loosing profit from over 40 s9 miners. He should've noticed he had electricity shortage and he don't have enough place to setup miners. I don't think his mining farm is scam, but mining business is time sensitive and he should have notice to his customers about the long delay in advance. He mentioned my miner could be installed in 2 weeks when I brought my miners a month ago, however he didn't provide estimated setup date yet. He mentioned his mining farm will have space for over 1200 miners by end of January. Here I'm little bit frustrated. FYI I'm running 7 of D3 and 3 of L3 at Rekt Mining now. I'll just stick with Rekt mining farm since I've been waited for a month.

Last Tuesday Dustin replied to my text message ONLY after I told him I would fly over in the weekend to set up by myself. Then he told me he doesn't have enough electricity capacity, so I can't plug in my miners even if I fly over. He asked me to wait for two more weeks. If I knew I need to wait for two months to set up, I would send my miners to somewhere else. But after 7 weeks waste of time and over $1000 shipping fee, he simply said that I can withdraw my miners any time.
January 16, 2018, 02:21:28 PM
Guys,

copper member
Activity: 3
January 16, 2018, 10:53:02 AM
I am looking for a place that can host 50 S9's and 8 L3+ starting early February.

I am located in TN but would consider anywhere.  Reading through the threads it sounds like a good host with space is hard to find.
Activity: 223
Merit: 12
January 15, 2018, 12:45:29 AM
Rekt Mining facility improvements. This is an update from the owner of rekt Mining, Dustin Pennington. Give him some time and I am sure his mining facility will be improved with lots of stability.

I see the improvements here. My rigs are not online since last month and it means I'm loosing profit from over 40 s9 miners. He should've noticed he had electricity shortage and he don't have enough place to setup miners. I don't think his mining farm is scam, but mining business is time sensitive and he should have notice to his customers about the long delay in advance. He mentioned my miner could be installed in 2 weeks when I brought my miners a month ago, however he didn't provide estimated setup date yet. He mentioned his mining farm will have space for over 1200 miners by end of January. Here I'm little bit frustrated. FYI I'm running 7 of D3 and 3 of L3 at Rekt Mining now. I'll just stick with Rekt mining farm since I've been waited for a month.

Just a thought here, and since he seems to be slammed I don't know if this is possible or not... but I'd make the request if he still can't get your new units plugged in just yet maybe ask him to SWAP out the D3's for S9s at least. You'd be making way more money, and it might take some of the sting out of the wait?

Sorry to hear about your frustrations. I'd be pretty miffed too. It sounds like Rekt is getting it together, albeit slower than everyone wants. Growing pains, no doubt.
Activity: 28
January 15, 2018, 12:17:34 AM

https://s17.postimg.org/wju2ijgsv/photo5100420702661617631.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/lk8v6xy3j/photo5100420702661617632.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/lx09d4o33/photo5100420702661617633.jpg

January 13, 2018, 08:59:11 PM
Guys, any hosting with online control web interface asic? Or the same online control?

Rekt Mining provide VPN but with additional charge. You may request from the owner and he will set it up from you but right now, they are too busy with their new facility so it may took some while for them to do that for you. You may try other hosting places in the mean time.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 06:04:58 PM
Guys, any hosting with online control web interface asic? Or the same online control?

Ask host if they can let you send desktop, switch and router and set you miners up on your own local network. Then you can access your computer using TeamViewer or similar software and you will have access to all your ASICs. Set up AwesomeMiner on that desktop and use Awesome Miner cloud to control your miners from anywhere.
Activity: 16
January 13, 2018, 04:27:31 AM

I've been exchanging emails and a couple of calls with Dustin at RektMining, and can say that he's very professional, and pricing is fair.

I completed the registration forms today and emailed back to him. I'll be sending 2 miners, then (hopefully) 4 more if there's room in February, and 4 in March (again, if room).

Mine are pre-configured, so hopefully it'll just be a plug and play, simple setup for them and be online pretty quickly.

More to come, but so far, I do like Dustin and the professionalism I've seen.

January 13, 2018, 03:33:34 AM

Activity: 223
Merit: 12
January 13, 2018, 03:12:38 AM
Hey gang... amazed to see how much demand there still is, and how rough it is to find a reputable place.

Update from my end... my group is setting up a mining facility in the Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) area in Texas. We were in DFW area this past week scouting locations with a real estate broker, and we have found a location that we're making a proposal to next week after the holiday here in the states on Monday.

This facility is being built to host our group's growing capacity, but we are seriously considering the addition of a section to host outside parties. No information yet on rates or anything... but we'll keep you guys posted as we progress.

Right now, our current proposal is to take possession of the facility on March 15th with buildout work expected to take at least 30 days.

I can tell from all of the growing pains with rektmining that we'd need to be very cautious with biting off more than we can chew. We won't accept any hardware until we're fully capable of plugging it in within 72 hours of its receipt at the facility.

Likely to fire up a waiting list or reservation system in the coming weeks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
January 12, 2018, 01:24:12 PM
January 12, 2018, 11:04:07 AM
any more reviews of rektmining please?
thanks

I have 2 L3+ which is mining with rektmining. They are quite stable although he is having some breaker problem which will cost power cut and our miners to stop mining for a day or two. I do hope that he resolved that problem well and we won't want to face with that problem anymore.
Activity: 46
January 12, 2018, 07:21:44 AM
I have 8 Antminer machines and I intend to buy up to 50 units in the future, current 8 are in Brazil.

It will be shipped via FEDEX or DHL.

How much is the import fee to be paid in Canada?

How much does hosting and energy cost for each Antminer S9 and D3?

Thx

Can I ask you where in Canada are you thinking to host the miners? every hosting location in Canada are at full capacity... I wish there was space somewhere in Canada...
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 06:14:05 PM
I have 8 Antminer machines and I intend to buy up to 50 units in the future, current 8 are in Brazil.

It will be shipped via FEDEX or DHL.

How much is the import fee to be paid in Canada?

How much does hosting and energy cost for each Antminer S9 and D3?

Thx

Be careful with Canadian import fee. James from Great North Data had told me that I'll be charged 5% but I was charged 15% instead. Then he told me "to get 5% you have to run it through a broker who inputs it as a company instead of a person". If I understand correctly that means I have to transfer my ownership to a 3rd party. See the lawsuit between Great North Data and Bitmain, that makes you think twice about giving up ownership.
Pages:
Jump to: