Pages:
Author

Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM - page 6. (Read 23340 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
It's all yours boss Wink

Listen to this guy HYP'sters.. be smart and read what he said.

i have nothing more to contribute to this topic.

sorry,.that is just my experiences and my friends experiences,.
I also have several coin,not only HYP,.. with different developer and different experiences with them

Mig-23, you sound like a reasonable guy. You don't mind the HYP devs made up fake PM's, and edited the fork/launch date to try and draw attention away from their scam?

i only say based in my experiences
about scam do you have enough informations and data about it
or this is just your own descriptions..
I do not defend anyone,I just do not like the act of defamation...
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
16 pages of 2 fudders vs the trolled

and it has died off hard like we said and the idiots were dumped on and they holding worthless HYP coins now.. laughing.
go look at the price charts..

"FUD first and ask questions later !" - this is Spoetniks credo Smiley So why do you people care of this attempt to get some cheap HYP
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It's all yours boss Wink

I also have several coin,not only HYP,.. with different developer and different experiences with them

Mig-23, you sound like a reasonable guy. You don't mind the HYP devs made up fake PM's, and edited the fork/launch date to try and draw attention away from their scam?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

and it has died off hard like we said and the idiots were dumped on and they holding worthless HYP coins now.. laughing.
go look at the price charts..
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

More like four Tongue It was fun for a minute.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100

HYP supporters be like:

legendary
It's all yours boss Wink

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Zeewolf that is some nice work you put in there, HYP is looking as good as it runs now w000t w000t!!

That's my pleasure! I'm glad that my work is appreciated by community and gives us one of the best looking Qt wallet out there in cryptoworld. Expect more, as I'm not stopping my efforts to make it even better.

regardless of my thoughts on HYP i gotta give you props on a nice wallet Wink
ever considered doing some freelance work for Jackpotcoin ?

the link they would not click on..
What do you think.. they're framing them, hanging them on the wall and calling it modern art?  Roll Eyes

With all the other coins under their hood, you'd think they have enough artwork to start an an exhibition.  Cool

Cheesy
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
It's all yours boss Wink

Yeah HYP is some pretty cool shit, you wouldn't make a thread if it wasn't.

You guys should just deal with it. Join the party, or go home and masturbate.

Thanks for sharing your insights. When you're done washing your hands, your leaders have strategically placed sell orders that need filling.
Activity: 345
Yeah HYP is some pretty cool shit, you wouldn't make a thread if it wasn't.

You guys should just deal with it. Join the party, or go home and masturbate.

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
ya so once again you guys line up to call me a liar and i prove you wrong and you hide..  Roll Eyes
legendary
ok guys i think this debate never finish,.
so the points is who like HYP stay with them and who don't like hyp just leave them
no need to drop each other
criminal ?..personally i salute with presstab
he responded very quikly when i and my friends had a problem
i never get it from other developer
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

Dude, you sound like a crazy 80 year old woman. Grow a set of balls, please.

You cannot be bothered to even read the Wikipedia entry for "ponzi scheme"... 
Or maybe the definition is too complex for a hysterical little bitch that owns 2 million JackPot coins.

ya you showed me.. by making up lies LOL

Activity: 98
What do you think.. they're framing them, hanging them on the wall and calling it modern art?  Roll Eyes

With all the other coins under their hood, you'd think they have enough artwork to start an an exhibition.  Cool
ok guys your mission working good right now,..price down
so what the next coin for your target..
and i wanna know what actually your coin...

Price is going down because your cult leader devs are selling the 600,000 HYP they earn every 10 days from their fraudulent private ICO scam.

These criminals allowed the public to participate in their ICO for less than a day, while they (presstab, David Latapie) and a few other insiders got to purchase all the TRK they could in the weeks before announcing the fork. Then edited the fork date out afterwards.

Notice how they no longer post in this thread, they have absolutely nothing to say. The PM's presstab refers to in my previous post are obviously fake. Support HYP if you support criminals.

Proofs?

No proofs, no claims.

What do you think.. they're framing it, hanging it on the wall and calling it modern art?  Roll Eyes

iantunc, you never replied to my previous post. So what are your thoughts on the criminal devs getting caught in an obvious lie trying to defend their scam? You're ok with it? What are your thoughts on the criminals allowing the public less than a day to purchase TRK to get their free HYP, while they were able to buy it weeks beforehand, and then editing the fork date out afterwards. You're ok with that as well?
Activity: 433
We are the first to program your future (c)
ok guys your mission working good right now,..price down
so what the next coin for your target..
and i wanna know what actually your coin...

Price is going down because your cult leader devs are selling the 600,000 HYP they earn every 10 days from their fraudulent private ICO scam.

Proofs?

No proofs, no claims.
legendary
Activity: 1588

Dude, you sound like a crazy 80 year old woman. Grow a set of balls, please.

You cannot be bothered to even read the Wikipedia entry for "ponzi scheme"... 
Or maybe the definition is too complex for a hysterical little bitch that owns 2 million JackPot coins.
Pages:
Jump to: