Pages:
Author

Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM - page 17. (Read 23358 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
(stop repeating about unfair distribution, it's ridiculous).

How is it ridiculous? Do you realize how many people are serving time in federals prisons for getting caught doing exactly what these devs are trying to get away with? (buying with insider information) This is called insider trading and it's ILLEGAL.

Thankfully a few people in this thread get it, the rest of you bagholders are fucking hopeless. No wonder you people get scammed so often.

You are slightly mistaken. Insider trading is a trading with an access to information which is not in public domain. But information about the fork was in public domain (I won't go further in building parallels, you can't operate this conception at all, but if you like, than think of the fact that devs are issuers, not investors). We are sorry that we did't send you a personal invitation Smiley

did you see the post dates on the OP's comment ?
that is pretty much proof the dev knew it was being forked waaaaaay before the public knew !
there for giving him the chance to buy up massive cheap DEAD coins for massive re-launch of sorts.
Did he ? i don't know but since it's highly likely it's a VERY fair assumption.. the dev has a LOT of the coins..
so did he RE-launch it first then go pay a LOT for them ? get it ? ahhahha
try using your common sense guys LOL
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
If I did all my "research" in a "troll"box, I would think every coin is a scam, or the next Bitcoin depending on the day and trollbox activity.

Anyone who bases their purchase solely on trollbox chatter is gonna be upset, more often than not.

Anyone that didn't know that HYP was forked from TRK, and distributed the way it was, did not "research" it. All the info was right there, for all to read the whole time. It's even labeled as an "experiment" in the OP. I wish I hadn't passed over it at the beginning, I jumped on it mid september.  The HYP community is full of interesting and intelligent people. A solid, active developer, quick to answer questions, no matter how minor or major.

If you are really trying to save people from there own decisions, there are many scams out there, that are more deserving of your attention.

PRO TIP: Don't buy at the top of a pump, if your feelings are easily hurt.

uhh what part of 3 comments up ""i asked 30 times" did you not get ?
and it's not just a point of it was a fork either.. maybe re-read the first post guy LOL
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

By nobody you mean your 2 friends?  Cheesy Learn more, inflation is controlled.

I've already learned more than enough. This coin sucks and is basically a Ponzi scheme led by devs who are into brainwashing tactics and developing cults.

If you buy it, you're a simple-minded fool. End of story.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Just a slightly more pathetic approach to scamming people out of BTC with a totally pointless altcoin. Only 'innovative' was reviving a dead shitcoin and hard forking it, cause apparently David was too lazy to actually make a new coin (and of course he picked up 1 million+ of the dead coin before launch so he could claim 'no pre mine'..).

Nothing to see here, move on and let this crap die.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
David, when has any of your coins gained "wider adoption"?
How many coins have you had a hand in? Eleven? Does that sound about right?
Two. Monero and HyperStake (Mintcoin and Noblecoin, I do not dev them, I like them and helped a bit, that's different).
Try harder.

oh, and this is Earl David.
(there is a tongue-in-cheek reference here - how long before this reference is reused out of context?)

i think some missed out and is alittle upset. Grin
Little is an understatement Cheesy He could buy or get inspiraration instead of trolling. This is open source, not open mouth.

I don't understand why people spend time setting up new accounts and derogatory post instead of actually doing something (well, I actually do understand, I just hope he will move beyond this with time and wisdom). As the saying goes "better to light up a candle than to curse the darkness".

(I know, I said I would not intervene on this quarantine thread - I'm so happy we made our ANN self-mod), but since presstab is posting, I should let him have fun alone. So-li-da-ri-ty Cheesy
as long as it doesn't impede the development of XMR and HYP of course
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
First there were scam coins. Then there were ponzi coins. I guess it's about time someone released a scam ponzi coin. Congrats

So why don't you tell us which coin is yours?  Wink 
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
We are the first to program your future (c)
First there were scam coins. Then there were ponzi coins. I guess it's about time someone released a scam ponzi coin. Congrats

Invest in it like in asset, like in perspective research, and don't think about an interest by now. That's all. Merchants will put everything in its place, including you, fuder Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Its obvious why you all have to bitch. We have a following and you don't. Maybe you can learn from us?

I'm not bitching, I'm just pointing out that your coin sucks and at 750% inflation per annum you'd have to be an idiot to invest in it.

Nobody will give a shit about HYP in 6 months.

By nobody you mean your 2 friends?  Cheesy Learn more, inflation is controlled.
legendary

Its obvious why you all have to bitch. We have a following and you don't. Maybe you can learn from us?

I'm not bitching, I'm just pointing out that your coin sucks and at 750% inflation per annum you'd have to be an idiot to invest in it.

Nobody will give a shit about HYP in 6 months.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer

How is it ridiculous? Do you realize how many people are serving time in federals prisons for getting caught doing exactly what these devs are trying to get away with? (buying with insider information) This is called insider trading and it's ILLEGAL.

Thankfully a few people in this thread get it, the rest of you bagholders are fucking hopeless. No wonder you people get scammed so often.

You are having way too much fun and letting your imagination run wild.

We were TRK bagholders way before any fork talk... so really this is a non-issue.  

And besides that you obviously have no idea what you are talking about anyways. If I were to go buy the majority share of a penny stock company, and then use my voting power to change the companies goals... that isn't insider trading, seriously look it up. You all need to get your head out of your asses.

Honestly the more you all talk, the happier I get. It is obvious. You are developers or supporters of a shitty PoS coin that has terrible marketing. You tried really hard to clone from the latest PPC source, have a mining period, whatever. Your coin didn't catch on. I am sorry about that. Try again maybe?  HYP is doing it right. We have over 100 people in IRC constantly, we have fun games, tips flying around like nobodies business, an awesome wallet with sweet themes, an unrivaled difficulty level securing the network, an awesome list of exchanges to trade on, etc.

Do your research and find the answer. I won't teach you and won't convince you.

OK so I did my research and the answer is HYP is a Ponzicoin.

You're a dolt if you buy it now or ever.

My answer is: don't buy. It would be great if people that want immediate money from it don't buy it at all.

You are slightly mistaken. Insider trading is a trading with an access to information which is not in public domain. But information about the fork was in public domain (I won't go further in building parallels, you can't operate this conception at all, but if you like, then think of the fact that devs are issuers, not investors). We are sorry that we did't send you a personal invitation Smiley
legendary

OK so I did my research and the answer is HYP is a Ponzicoin.

You're a dolt if you buy it now or ever.

How is it ridiculous? Do you realize how many people are serving time in federal prisons for getting caught doing exactly what these devs are trying to get away with? (buying with insider information) This is called insider trading and it's ILLEGAL.

Activity: 345
If I did all my "research" in a "troll"box, I would think every coin is a scam, or the next Bitcoin depending on the day and trollbox activity.

Anyone who bases their purchase solely on trollbox chatter is gonna be upset, more often than not.

Anyone that didn't know that HYP was forked from TRK, and distributed the way it was, did not "research" it. All the info was right there, for all to read the whole time. It's even labeled as an "experiment" in the OP. I wish I hadn't passed over it at the beginning, I jumped on it mid september.  The HYP community is full of interesting and intelligent people. A solid, active developer, quick to answer questions, no matter how minor or major.

If you are really trying to save people from there own decisions, there are many scams out there, that are more deserving of your attention.

PRO TIP: Don't buy at the top of a pump, if your feelings are easily hurt.

HYP ? ..pure bullshit .
The dev ? a mass coin cloner.. propped up by the people who surround him, including bag holders, exchanges and mods etc who all want a slice of the pie.
no matter how self destructive it is to ALL of us !

If you believe in crypto guys i urge you to stop supporting those corrosive toxic losers in our scene.
A bitcoin profit is nothing compared to have credibility in the scene and each guy making 100 bitcoin later.. use your brains !
and cloners.. cut the crap and quit playing stupid, the idiots are long gone.. all of us here know damn well what is going on so don't insult our intelligence  Roll Eyes

Could someone translate the OP's allegation to me? I really don't understand...what is his point?

Disclaimer: I don't own any HYP, I am just trying to understand.

I apologize if I wasn't clear..

The point is that the coin distribution is fraudulent. Forking a coin into a new one is fine, the issue here is that these guys KNEW they were going to fork TRK days/weeks beforehand..  yet they only posted the ANN hours before the actual fork was to happen. This means that for days/weeks, the scammers knew any TRK they owned would entitle them to free HYP, and were free to accumulate TRK unnoticed...

I don't see how this is any different than releasing a cpu only coin, while the devs have a GPU miner.

Thanks for answering but that much was obvious. I just don't really see how this qualifies as a scam. Get real. There are real scammers here, real criminals. Make yourself useful and try to find them instead of going all hysterical on some not-so-important coin, no offense.

Same goes for that Canadian clown.

Anyway sorry I wasted your time (and mine)

You can lead a horse to water... you must be seriously stupid if you still don't understand why this is a scam.

Devs are happy to point point out how this was just an innocent experiment for the TRK community. In fact its a massive pre-mine private ICO scam and they're brazen in their deception to ensure new people keep coming in to buy the coins they got for free.

everyone ignore this thread. don't waste your time.

Nice sig

HyperStake - 750% PoS

750% PoS... forever?

How does this not scream Ponzicoin?

legendary
everyone ignore this thread. don't waste your time.

Nice sig

HyperStake - 750% PoS

750% PoS... forever?

How does this not scream Ponzicoin?
Pages:
Jump to: