Pages:
Author

Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM - page 20. (Read 23358 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
We are the first to program your future (c)

So what will be the next move of this coin, how do you think? At which point will you be able to say with confidence: "Ha, told ya!"?

That's up to the market to decide. I have no vested interest in this or other high pos coins.

So you just had a spare time to make some accusations and imperative statements? Got the "market" support of one troll with shitty reputation and feel yourself like The Defender? Who are you trying to fool?
Activity: 400
Merit: 263
Could someone translate the OP's allegation to me? I really don't understand...what is his point?

Disclaimer: I don't own any HYP, I am just trying to understand.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

So what will be the next move of this coin, how do you think? At which point will you be able to say with confidence: "Ha, told ya!"?

That's up to the market to decide. I have no vested interest in this or other high pos coins.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Thank you David for your gracious presence. Doublespeak much?

OMG!  The sheer arrogance.  A developer making money off his own coin.  How dare he?  Did he not get the memo that only whales, traders, and miners get to make money in crypto?  Developers are our volunteer slave laborers, and if they do not agree to that stipulation, they should rightfully be called out for the scam artists they are.
Activity: 100
TruckCoin ? ahhahahha

nice find i had no idea..

no wonder after 1,000 convo's with those spamming bag holders they avoided mentioning that !
not even one fucking time did any of those fucking scummy fucktard scammers mention that..

thanks for the info i will make fucking damn sure people know about this scammy idiot bullshit !
they wouldn't have hid that info from me when i asked about the coin 100 fucking times unless they KNEW it was bad !

HYP tard's you are seriously fucked trust me Wink

LOL this guy!

Why are you even pretending you didn't know it was forked from TRK? I was the one who set you straight in the polo trollbox when you stupidly tried to claim initially that HYP was an IPO coin lol.

Maybe you should take your tinfoil hat off now and then and stop sitting at home all day watching re-runs of the moomins. I hear getting a job is a healthy investment of time rather than spending all your time on here FUDing coins that actually have something going for them, as opposed to JPC <--really though?!?
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team

maybe you just read what you wanted to read. I quoted cycoinminer.

why do u hate hyp so much? i dont get it
I hate all scams. Read the OP again if you still don't understand why people should have a problem with this.

A legit coin would have modified the latest Peercoin source and had a normal launch, and if they had nothing to hide why edit the fork date out afterwards? Kinda important don't you think?

I'm sorry, legit coin? How many coins have you coded again?

The only one hiding anything is your chicken shit ass.

What does my coding have to do with anything? None to answer your question.

I don't even need to ask to know that you're one of the big bagholders that got in on this scam early. Typical...

I hate all scams. Read the OP again if you still don't understand why people should have a problem with this.

A legit coin would have modified the latest Peercoin source and had a normal launch, and if they had nothing to hide why edit the fork date out afterwards? Kinda important don't you think?

What does my coding have to do with anything? None to answer your question.

I don't even need to ask to know that you're one of the big bagholders that got in on this scam early. Typical...
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
For information: if you notice something factually wrong here, please report it to me. Otherwise, let fudders give us free publicity; it is always appreciated to increase volume, which leads to lesser volatility and wider adoption, which in turn are fundamental for continuing experimenting on a grander scale.
Activity: 217
Yes huge scam:
they robbed everyone of all that ICO money,
they Stole the Premine ,
they Ninja launched it, and discussed well in advance , u did not get your personalized invitation , well i got mine.

what did they take again ?

Yes i really hate when people do that just make something out of nothing and add value .. how dare they.

Also the posts from the devs telling you to sell your house and kids to buy all the HYP u can.
Ow w8 there are no such posts infact there are several by them saying just the opposite.

Posting on a brandnew account your a real hero , let me guess your new to crypto but had to make an account to trash HYP.

Then the only one that supports your view has negative trust , that must be your original account.

U dont like HYP fine dont buy.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist

Activity: 97
Hypnotique there is still time for you to buy some while they are still cheap!  you can also get them for free in the IRC chat.
Now how is that a scam?
Developer has the right to distribute currency (an asset) in any way. If you didn't know about the launch, it's your problem. You have been able to buy HYP almost the same price as TRK for a rather long time after launch. And don't forget that in real world you could be sued for defamation.

Activity: 216
TruckCoin ? ahhahahha

no wonder after 1,000 convo's with those spamming bag holders they avoided mentioning that !
not even one fucking time did any of those fucking scummy fucktard scammers mention that..

thanks for the info i will make fucking damn sure people know about this scammy idiot bullshit !
they wouldn't have hid that info from me when i asked about the coin 100 fucking times unless they KNEW it was bad !

I don't think anyone was hiding this fact from you.  No one even thought to mention it.  I find it odd too that you throw accusations around about calling HYP a scam when you clearly didn't even do so much as read the ANN.

So what?  It was forked from TRK.  TRK was a shit coin and the only ones who were holding it were fans of high PoS coins.  HYP was a gift to the niche community of high PoS coins.

And yeah, Presstab and David are at the top of the rich list.  I would much rather have the devs of the coin at the top of the rich list rather than a couple of random whales.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
TruckCoin ? ahhahahha

Activity: 838
Merit: 500
HYP at one point traded at 200 - 400 sats.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
For every 1 FUD against HYP ... 100 new people invest in hyp
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
FUD is good. More PR
Pages:
Jump to: