Pages:
Author

Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM - page 2. (Read 23340 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Hyp is not a scam but it's over 66 millions of worthless coins...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
special gift for spoetnik
 Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
why do u hate hyp so much? i dont get it
I hate all scams. Read the OP again if you still don't understand why people should have a problem with this.

A legit coin would have modified the latest Peercoin source and had a normal launch, and if they had nothing to hide why edit the fork date out afterwards? Kinda important don't you think?

I'm sorry, legit coin? How many coins have you coded again?

The only one hiding anything is your chicken shit ass.

And why does making coins (cloning them) mean anything ?
99.99% of all these so called coders here do is copy and entire code base and then mod a few things..

Seems these HYP'sters are bending over backwards attacking the coin Balls now.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=868657.new#new
I am not surprised because i noticed some of the cheerleaders for HYP coin start talking about BALLS on polo's chat instead
and figured 3,2,1.. here come the Bitcointalk attack and sure enough LOL

I've been offered some coins for both Balls and HYP and never got around to getting a wallet or receiving any coins and i never ever had any of either ever !
I have not gotten along with iGotSpots in the past either but i think he is being attacked unfairly because he stole HYP's thunder and their bag holding advertisers LOL
I find that funny how he stole their user base out from under them.. LOL poor HYP'sters hahahha

EDIT:
@Mig-23
I predict you say some more crap about my sissy predictions.. want to place a wager on that ?

lol

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
why do u hate hyp so much? i dont get it
I hate all scams. Read the OP again if you still don't understand why people should have a problem with this.

A legit coin would have modified the latest Peercoin source and had a normal launch, and if they had nothing to hide why edit the fork date out afterwards? Kinda important don't you think?

I'm sorry, legit coin? How many coins have you coded again?

The only one hiding anything is your chicken shit ass.

And why does making coins (cloning them) mean anything ?
99.99% of all these so called coders here do is copy and entire code base and then mod a few things..

Seems these HYP'sters are bending over backwards attacking the coin Balls now.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=868657.new#new
I am not surprised because i noticed some of the cheerleaders for HYP coin start talking about BALLS on polo's chat instead
and figured 3,2,1.. here come the Bitcointalk attack and sure enough LOL

I've been offered some coins for both Balls and HYP and never got around to getting a wallet or receiving any coins and i never ever had any of either ever !
I have not gotten along with iGotSpots in the past either but i think he is being attacked unfairly because he stole HYP's thunder and their bag holding advertisers LOL
I find that funny how he stole their user base out from under them.. LOL poor HYP'sters hahahha

EDIT:
@Mig-23
I predict you say some more crap about my sissy predictions.. want to place a wager on that ?
legendary
@spoetnik
maybe price dropped but not scam until now
balls dropped but not scam until now,..
litecoin price dropped but not scam too until now
so your predictions just bullshit like sissy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
what you said is on previous pages.. i suggest you re-read what you typed out Wink

And yes i postulated you were Shakezulu and i had good reason i outlined.

foaming at the keys and flinging wild accusations is hardly what I would call good reason. Or reason at all, for that matter.

But whatever. Can't talk to a psycho like a normal human being.

I do however reiterate: to date, I have not been directly involved in the coding development of ANY coin except Tech (not TEK) where I altered a few lines of code in the .pro file to make it compile under Unbuntu. I did this because I use ubuntu and the .pro file had lines in it that were windows specific, causing it to crash the compile.

I was part of Team Earthcoin as a writer (prose, not code) until other obligations made that impossible.

Now that you have shown me the writing of shakezulu, I very well might try my hand at developing a coin. Won't be soon, and probably won't be for profit as I'm just trying to learn more about coding. But what the hell.

I'm done with this.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
@Spoetnik
Why should we, give a flying f*ck about what YOU think??
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
what you said is on previous pages.. i suggest you re-read what you typed out Wink

since simple reasoning doesn't seem to work with fucktards how about some maths?

top 10 wallets as a percentage of overall coins...

M - (Maieutcoin) top 10 wallets own 56.98% of the total coin supply
XQN (Quotient) - top 10 wallets own  48.11% of the total coin supply
CAP (Bottlecaps) - top 10 wallets own 38.0% of the total coin supply
BALLS (Snowballs) - top 10 wallets own 37.7% of the total coin supply
HBN (Hobonickels) - top 10 wallets own 30.44% of the total coin supply
JPC (Spoetniks oh so great jackpotcoin) top 10 wallets own 28.30% of the total coin supply
HYP (Hyperstake) - top 10 wallets own 22.0% of the total coin supply

I would have done more but TEK don't seem to have a working explorer/richlist and neither does your other favourite maxcoin lol.

so much for your HYPothesis on it being a ponzi pfft.

looks like its got a better distribution model than most, and the top wallets haven't dumped any large amount of coins which can be checked with the block explorer.

Who are you and why do i give two flyin' shits what you think ?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

since simple reasoning doesn't seem to work with fucktards how about some maths?

top 10 wallets as a percentage of overall coins...

M - (Maieutcoin) top 10 wallets own 56.98% of the total coin supply
XQN (Quotient) - top 10 wallets own  48.11% of the total coin supply
CAP (Bottlecaps) - top 10 wallets own 38.0% of the total coin supply
BALLS (Snowballs) - top 10 wallets own 37.7% of the total coin supply
HBN (Hobonickels) - top 10 wallets own 30.44% of the total coin supply
JPC (Spoetniks oh so great jackpotcoin) top 10 wallets own 28.30% of the total coin supply
HYP (Hyperstake) - top 10 wallets own 22.0% of the total coin supply

I would have done more but TEK don't seem to have a working explorer/richlist and neither does your other favourite maxcoin lol.

so much for your HYPothesis on it being a ponzi pfft.

looks like its got a better distribution model than most, and the top wallets haven't dumped any large amount of coins which can be checked with the block explorer.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
I have nothing to defend.. i have not made a coin or provided a service of any kind
unlike Biomech saying on previous pages he was paid to make experiment coins for kids to flog around here
..that he knew damn well was doomed to failure !
I would love to see if he wants to play dumb about that LOL
If you really are that dumb then you should not be writing coin code for anyone buddy.

Further more making up bold face lies about me personally will not make your gay shitty experiment coin worth more.
but feel free to keep it up.. it makes you all look like name calling little 5 year olds.. (not adults)

Again, you lie blatantly. I have not said anything of the sort, nor will I. I have to date made no coins. Couldn't if I tried, as of this point, though I must thank you for turning me on to the writings of shakezulu. It has taught me a lot about coding that I didn't know.

There are many things one can accuse me of and have them be true. I'll cop to 'em, too. DO NOT accuse me of your fantasies. I've nothing to do with them, and any role I play in them is entirely on you.

I resorted to ad hominem against you for amusement. I need not de-construct your arguments, you do that with no assistance.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
I have nothing to defend.. i have not made a coin or provided a service of any kind
unlike Biomech saying on previous pages he was paid to make experiment coins for kids to flog around here
If you really are that dumb then you should not be writing coin code for anyone buddy.

Further more making up bold face lies about me personally will not make your gay shitty experiment coin worth more.
but feel free to keep it up.. it makes you all look like name calling little 5 year olds.. (not adults)

Dude, seriously. STFU. You come accross as the biggest F'n turd everytime you post your FUD BS.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

Activity: 145
i know spoetnik
only the coin created by you will be the best in around the world,.. Grin Grin Grin
because you are scammed people  Grin Grin Grin

Or the worst coin,  because he's just a troll. 

Now come on. That's very insulting. You owe the trolls an apology for the comparison.

I dissagree. No one needs to apologize.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
i know spoetnik
only the coin created by you will be the best in around the world,.. Grin Grin Grin

Now come on. That's very insulting. You owe the trolls an apology for the comparison.
legendary
Activity: 938
i know spoetnik

legendary
i know spoetnik
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
If HYP is considered "A SCAM"...........I am curious what trolls and FUDsters (like Spoetnik) have to say about BALLS Cheesy

The difference is the balls guy has been honest about it all unlike thee lying weazle scammers..

I posted on Poloniex chat last night "I told you so" and pointed out how this shit coin went from 10k to 1k
and David Latapie said "it's going great" and i was full of shit because some guy just dumped some coins and that is all it was..
Lying sack of shit ! hahahha

These guys are colossally deceitful right from day fucking one and THAT is the big problem going on here.
When i said that, another guy was saying.. well what was it you said before Spoetnik ?
so i told him LOL

So surprise surprise about 7 guys showed up at once and just fucking Trolled the life out of me.. then we seen a few be nice copy and paste warnings
mean while i am being attacked relentlessly non stop by 6 guys at once with a shitload of insults etc while they scream Troll and FUD and BAN !
Then after i have had been attacked to fuck and back wow surprise surprise i get a warning from ChickenLiver for me to quit it LLOOLOLLOLOLOL
I didn't do sweet fuck all and yet again.. here we go again  Roll Eyes
Shit hole exchanges and dipshit moderators warning me after i get fucking Trolled endlessly and i do next to nothing to even reply to them..
This is Cryptsy Chat 101.. been there and done that all across the scene for 1.5 years non stop day in and day out.
You guys really sicken me.. you are horrendous sickening awful people and i hope you feel shamed for your pathetic behavior.
You deceitful snotty brats need to learn to get along and act like an adult.. and be honest for fuck sakes !

I should post the chat logs clown show of lies and games it was fucking hilarious as hell.

These little HYP'ster assholes REALLY do deserve to drown like rats !

edit:
then i was talking after when all of them seemed to have left at once and i even helped a guy with his HYP wallet.
and he was asking me do you think it's Trolling bots ?
I said no i think it's one of them devs etc lurking at polo and then when i criticized the coin they called in the Troll army to attack me from IRC.
and guess what happened a few minutes later ?
One of them shows up and tells the guy to go to Freenode on the HYP coin channel LOLOLOLL

what i really wonder is why does Poloniex tolerate this shit ? i have wonder if they had something to do with making it or received a kick back or something
because i don't get why they allow these little lying scammers to hijack their chat box permanently and troll on guys about it while mod's protect them and back them up.
it doesn't make sense.. and makes the exchange look scammy !

.... and who said the game is over?? Just because the price dropped. Has not 99% of the alt coins out there dropped too? So bitcoin was at $1200 at one point, that mean its game over for that too? Price will return, youll see. Game is FAR from over.

Signed

Hypster Asshole

Seriously are you brain damaged ? I really want to know.

no. 1
The price has dropped since it went to 10k sat's all day and all night non stop.. down down down down down down

no. 2
It is obvious why.. Read some pages back.. This was an "experiment" coin with HIGH stake.
But it wasn't because we already all know what will happen.. what HAS happened the price will be decimated LONG term !
dropping more and more until it's worth 0

and you have the nerve to run your mouth at me and play dumb ?
Go check CENT coin then come back and apologize to me and admit your were wrong. LOL

So why did they NEED to do an experiment and lie about it in every way they can ? To get your fucking god damn Bitcoin of course  Roll Eyes

Bitcointalk is full of little maggot pieces of shit that earn a living from lying their ass off.
This is just more of it.
There was never any need to run an experiment on the public here.. the majority of us all know damn well what the outcome was..
No sane - AND HONEST - investor would ever seriously invest in garbage like this
and especially not being run by dishonest children who paid veteran coin cloners for coding work etc.
They are a gang of Trolls and thieves and liars and childish brats.. pushing a shit coin they know damn well is garbage and doomed.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
If HYP is considered "A SCAM"...........I am curious what trolls and FUDsters (like Spoetnik) have to say about BALLS Cheesy

The difference is the balls guy has been honest about it all unlike thee lying weazle scammers..

I posted on Poloniex chat last night "I told you so" and pointed out how this shit coin went from 10k to 1k
and David Latapie said "it's going great" and i was full of shit because some guy just dumped some coins and that is all it was..
Lying sack of shit ! hahahha

These guys are colossally deceitful right from day fucking one and THAT is the big problem going on here.
When i said that, another guy was saying.. well what was it you said before Spoetnik ?
so i told him LOL

So surprise surprise about 7 guys showed up at once and just fucking Trolled the life out of me.. then we seen a few be nice copy and paste warnings
mean while i am being attacked relentlessly non stop by 6 guys at once with a shitload of insults etc while they scream Troll and FUD and BAN !
Then after i have had been attacked to fuck and back wow surprise surprise i get a warning from ChickenLiver for me to quit it LLOOLOLLOLOLOL
I didn't do sweet fuck all and yet again.. here we go again  Roll Eyes
Shit hole exchanges and dipshit moderators warning me after i get fucking Trolled endlessly and i do next to nothing to even reply to them..
This is Cryptsy Chat 101.. been there and done that all across the scene for 1.5 years non stop day in and day out.
You guys really sicken me.. you are horrendous sickening awful people and i hope you feel shamed for your pathetic behavior.
You deceitful snotty brats need to learn to get along and act like an adult.. and be honest for fuck sakes !

I should post the chat logs clown show of lies and games it was fucking hilarious as hell.

These little HYP'ster assholes REALLY do deserve to drown like rats !

edit:
then i was talking after when all of them seemed to have left at once and i even helped a guy with his HYP wallet.
and he was asking me do you think it's Trolling bots ?
I said no i think it's one of them devs etc lurking at polo and then when i criticized the coin they called in the Troll army to attack me from IRC.
and guess what happened a few minutes later ?
One of them shows up and tells the guy to go to Freenode on the HYP coin channel LOLOLOLL

what i really wonder is why does Poloniex tolerate this shit ? i have wonder if they had something to do with making it or received a kick back or something
because i don't get why they allow these little lying scammers to hijack their chat box permanently and troll on guys about it while mod's protect them and back them up.
it doesn't make sense.. and makes the exchange look scammy !

.... and who said the game is over?? Just because the price dropped. Has not 99% of the alt coins out there dropped too? So bitcoin was at $1200 at one point, that mean its game over for that too? Price will return, youll see. Game is FAR from over.

Signed

Hypster Asshole

Activity: 168
Millionaire coin looks awesome, anyone want to sell to me?
Pages:
Jump to: