Pages:
Author

Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM - page 5. (Read 23340 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Since the thread is still ongoing and apparently willing to be the Monero free for all thread of HYP (with Hypnotique as BCX) and since, consequently, not feeding the troll seems not to work, I feel compelled to remind honest truth-seekers of these two things:

• Presstab version,that I completely approve.
  • FUD FAQ, as factual as possible replies to the FUD, with a focus on wasting as few energy as possible on debunking. As the quote says, “The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it”

I'm considering frequently reposting this very message. High signal-to-noise and low amount of energy (just reposting). Let's increase the efficiency of FUD-fighting!

If your asked questions answer them and move on..

insulting some of us and saying ignore us is some pretty fucking dumb ass bullshit LOL

don't hide like a bitch.. man up ..after dumping your fucking "experiment" on us all (for Bitcoin) Mr Dev.
grow a pair and accept responsibility for your actions.

crying FUD/Troll then fuck em and avoid guys.. it's the official scammers seal LOL

unless you don't care and want profit on any coin no matter how scammy it is  Roll Eyes
many of you would scream, Take my money at NAMBLA coin if you thought it would buy you a Lambo.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
haters are going to hate I guess.

Explain why the grace period was so short if there was no scam intended, and the launch/fork date edited out afterwards.

Explain why the criminals made up PM's and refuse to confirm the legitimacy to this day if there was no scam intended.

All of you FUDsters and trolls are like diarrhea, tolerable but so damn irritating.....

Why none of you trolled about so called "HYP scam" when the price was 500 sats???

Now suddenly you all think of yourself like some kind of "Noob saviours" when the coin is more than 3 months old.

Nobody heard about it.. the brutal spamming Poloniex allowed to go on with their chat box is what made me take notice.
before that i never heard of TRK or HYP.
You think every guy in crypto reads every stupid shitcoin ANN topic here ? LOL
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
In case anyone forgot, these questions have been answered already. Hypnotique just knows that nobody cares enough to read through the entire thread to find em. So here you go:

Fork Time Changed because the fork took longer than expected
Block explorer time of fork: 07-07-14 04:01:55 http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/block?block=31781
Planned Fork Time (still in the code) : https://github.com/presstab/HyperStake/blob/master/src/main.h#L43
Code:
static const unsigned int FORK_TIME = 1404678625; // Sun, 06 Jul 2014 20:30:25 GMT

"Fake" PM's
David, presstab.. have you decided which moderator or trusted community member will be verifying the existence of the PM's you posted?

If the PM's are confirmed legitimate, I will relinquish control of this Hypnotique account to the mod/community member.

They are of course legitimate. And your offer is cute, a new thread and sock puppet will be created and it will all start over. Nobody cares, and all of the accusations have been answered. Get over it.

It looks like I will have to repost these answers every few days, because that is about how long it takes for Hypnotique to get amnesia, but no worries. Not that big of a deal really.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Since the thread is still ongoing and apparently willing to be the Monero free for all thread of HYP (with Hypnotique as BCX) and since, consequently, not feeding the troll seems not to work, I feel compelled to remind honest truth-seekers of these two things:

• Presstab version,that I completely approve.
  • FUD FAQ, as factual as possible replies to the FUD, with a focus on wasting as few energy as possible on debunking. As the quote says, “The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it”

I'm considering frequently reposting this very message. High signal-to-noise and low amount of energy (just reposting). Let's increase the efficiency of FUD-fighting!

Confirm the PM's or GTFO
Hey asshole, are you not enjoying the free publicity?

Talk to your leader about the PM's.

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team

• Presstab version, that I completely approve.

Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Life is a bitch, get used to it...

Explain why the grace period was so short if there was no scam intended, and the launch/fork date edited out afterwards.

Explain why the criminals made up PM's and refuse to confirm the legitimacy to this day if there was no scam intended.

All of you FUDsters and trolls are like diarrhea, tolerable but so damn irritating.....

Why none of you trolled about so called "HYP scam" when the price was 500 sats???

Now suddenly you all think of yourself like some kind of "Noob saviours" when the coin is more than 3 months old.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Second one, I wouldn't answer you either when your account is clearly a secondary one. I have no information as to the truth or falsity of your claim.

First one. I know Press pretty well in the electronic world. He's bloody impatient. I personally agree with you that it should have been longer. But it was hardly fraudulent. His impatience costs him sometimes, but it also drive him to put out a lot of good work very fast. Like many traits in a man, it's a dual edged sword. I started off with very little, still ain't got a lot, but I've done ok. A great many "legit" coins have done me far worse. Aside from being friendly with Press (and later, David), I had little prior warning either, and bloodly nearly nothing to invest. I'm ok with it. Mistakes were made, but I've seen NOTHING to indicate to me that they are scamming.

edit for typo.

legendary
Activity: 1232
I remember presstab posting in TEK (or HBN thread) about forking TRK and creating a new High POS coin, so supporters of POS coins knew about HYP launch. You FUDsters need to shut the fuck up and mind your own business.

+1. There was no insider information about the fork. I was buying up TRK and mining at the same time, even when it seemed like the dev had abandoned the coin. It seemed like a nice long bet, considering the coin was stable and already trading on Bittrex. In the end TRK did get a new dev, noise23. So even without HYP, TRK is trading above its historical lows and those that stuck with TRK generated a nice profit.

A lot of people who knew about HYP still managed to screw it up, as they bought TRK but didn't move the coins to their own wallet, then save a copy of the wallet. They thought that any TRK would transfer into HYP. So they kept their TRK on the exchange and missed out on HYP.

One thing people need to remember is that David and Presstab had to buy into their own coin. Its not like they had 1 million TRK and converted it into 1 million HYP. I remember when HYP first traded on coin-swap and Presstab buying up 100k HYP @ 1k SAT. So that is 1 BTC for 100k HYP. His own money, his own risk.

Activity: 98
I remember presstab posting in TEK (or HBN thread) about forking TRK and creating a new High POS coin, so supporters of POS coins knew about HYP launch. You FUDsters need to shut the fuck up and mind your own business.

We are doing something here David. We are trying to prevent you and your cronies from scamming noobs.
I have a challenge for you.
Presstab earlier posted this.

And via PM from David:
Hi presstab,

We need to announce how long will be the grace period (time between publishing wallet and hardfork).

No grace.
What! I strongly suggest against that. Time zone, people having a life. Give at least one day.

The phrasing of the sentences do not sound like you at all. It looks like something you and Presstab made up together as usual.
If you dare allow theymos or a Hero-level escrow to view that chain of messages and confirm their actually existence, it would prove both of you are not lying psychopathic scumbags who would cheat and lie just to make some money. If those private messages exists, it would prove I don't know what I am talking about and I will no longer have any credibility to say anything at all. It would prove the sneaky edits in the ANN thread were not malicious.

Do you and your sycophant Presstab dare take up this challenge, David Latapie, or will you make up some excuses to get out of this? Please don't try to get your cronies to verify the messages. Theymos, Badbear, Maidak, Tysat, John K, Danny Hamilton, Tomatocage, gmaxwell or people of similar stature would do nicely.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Nah, let 'em talk. It's free publicity. Everyone do their due dilligence, that's all.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
Activity: 98
You haven't exposed anything in 16 pages of this thread. It's also not entertaining. You should be quiet now.

Thanks for sharing your neutral, unbiased opinion.

So two more posters accumulating a dead coin with a missing developer.
Are they stupid, or do they have insider information about a planned fork?
I hope someone can find the time to identify other cronies of David Latapie and Presstab who were accumulating coins before the fork.
legendary
Activity: 1176
ok,..just boring with this threads...
only spend my time ...up to you guys,talk to your self  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
You haven't exposed anything in 16 pages of this thread. It's also not entertaining. You should be quiet now.

https://i.imgur.com/0C16rv8.png
https://i.imgur.com/22Wow1P.png

Oh No, I'm exposed!!!!!eleven

LOL.

'Hypnotique'.

Embarrassing.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1176
FACT 1: HYP devs allowed the public hours to participate in their ICO, when they knew it was going to be forked weeks beforehand. Proof is in the OP

FACT 2: Knowing Fact 1 is highly illegal, they edited the fork date out of the present day ANN.

Regarding the fake PM's, I wonder why the criminals refuse to prove they exist Roll Eyes

Draw your own conclusions whether this is a legitimate "experiment" or just another scam designed to separate you from your Bitcoins.

only that ,.i saw 3 data/informations and then you make the conclusion

if i make conclusions,i need time ,need complete informations and must be netral
so the conclusions will be valid
FACT 1: HYP devs allowed the public hours to participate in their ICO, when they knew it was going to be forked weeks beforehand. Proof is in the OP

FACT 2: Knowing Fact 1 is highly illegal, they edited the fork date out of the present day ANN.

Regarding the fake PM's, I wonder why the criminals refuse to prove they exist Roll Eyes

Draw your own conclusions whether this is a legitimate "experiment" or just another scam designed to separate you from your Bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: