Pages:
Author

Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto - page 18. (Read 5055 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 10
Decentralized Transportation Solution
Actually I didn't resign on my job because I considered bitcoin as my part time job and I don't want to lost my regular job because this what my family lives. Actually I am a bread winner of the family that's why I need some sideline or part time job. Smiley
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
I'm different from you, in fact I really resign from the main job just to concentrate more on the crypto business, there are many things that cause frustration for years, but finally I can get out of the comfort zone into a worker, I really enjoy being a crypto businessman today.

volality is not a big deal when we connect with all the knowledge of the experience gained, in which case we are free to determine strategies how to reduce losses. through crypto, we can think of being a free man to organize strategy without intervention that keeps our minds free.
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
it's probably because you can not divide the time and focus too much on one area, I am able to do both and all is well. dive in cryptocurrency does not make me forget my main job, so essentially you just adjust the time between work and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 34
Try to take a break. Off of crypto. There is no point exhausting yourself. You need to keep a cool head and try to keep your job. The crypto market isn't very stable. It can take months or years to make decent money out of it. If I were you I would prioritize my job first and just focus on crypto on the side.
Activity: 35
I can sort of relate. I'm not in danger of losing my job but on the fact that doing crypto business and simply learning about it takes up a lot of my time. I occasionally take some time to like learn about crypto while I'm working. It doesn't feel right and it shouldn't. For now, I'm just looking at it as investment. I'm spending time now so I won't regret it later.  I'm hoping that all of this will be useful in the next decade or so.
Activity: 224
There are a lot of people like you and me, and I believe we're going to make more money than we do now, I believe in cryptography and I focus on them for the most part. current job
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
I can't relate on this matter since im not working in a company. But i would like to suggest this,always focus and have mindset. When at work,set aside bitcoin on your mind focus on your work. When you step out of your home,just relax yourself and forget bitcoin for a while
Have you ever felt that income in bitcoin is much greater than your dailyjob? whereas the allocation of time to dailyjob is longer than
the work time in bitcoin, that's what keeps people thinking about job in crypto, so they do not focus on their dailyjob..
Activity: 364
Pawsome
To make big decisions of course we have to re-think, in life of course we need a definite source of income, if previously we've got a decent job, it is weird if we resign with the reason of crypto focus, but crypto we can do when spare time without having to leaving work.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

This may serve as example at the same time warning to those crypto enthusiasts that spend more time here than real life specially those who has regular job like me.

I never experienced this way because i had a limitation though im doing some crypto job at my workplace i make sure that time wont affect my job obligation,and im lucky because i have teaches my wife about other crypto things so whenever i a, too busy shes there to follow up my work
That's a good idea, because the totality in crypto still has to make a steady job for both runs well and professionally because both are very important and live a better life.
excellent partners to work together to fill in other times outside of regular employment to keep things going.
Activity: 84
Crypto is about learning the basics and then figuring out what you want to do. You dont need to know about mining if you are day trading..
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
Well for me we have a different view in every aspect.
If you are working and still want to involved in the Crypto I suggest to stop trading, try to participate in ICO or buy some alts the your going to hold for a long time so that you will not spend much time.
If you are doing bounty, just join in what you know that it will be successful.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Absolutely yes. Having a regular job is much better than relying on cryptos. Cryptocurrencies should just be side income. Everyone should    concentrate on their regular job. They should pay attention to cryptos after work.
I agree with that. Cryptocurrencies are just considered as side hustle and it should not be the main income unless you already have the source of income in cryptocurrencies that is stable and there is an assurance that you will get the income from it every month or depending on the time frame that you have. We should always have a main income beside from cryptocurrency if you are just getting started.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
I walked away from my 9 to 5 job 10 years ago and have been grinding on the side and making more than I ever did in the system.  Life off the plantation is great.  I think maybe you got unlucky you didn't get fired in one of twists.  I bet I'm right 20 years from now if you look back. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Absolutely yes. Having a regular job is much better than relying on cryptos. Cryptocurrencies should just be side income. Everyone should    concentrate on their regular job. They should pay attention to cryptos after work.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
I also almost experienced something like you. In fact I want to leave my main job. However my friend suggested and told me that cryptocurrency is uncertain and also takes a long time to produce. So I try to think carefully that I will not leave my hard-earned job. Currently I only use crypto as additional work only. Because that's how it looks much better. And do not rely on crypto
Activity: 154
Make it simple, keep focus and continue to develop what you got, My advice for you is to have a time management plan and make it your own personal routine. You will personally notice that you are improving in both. Yes, that simple.

Many people who are in cryptocurrency business is experiencing the same thing. We should take care of our regular offline job because it is the safest source of income compared to the volatility and unstable cryptocurrency value. Crypto is good only as second and extra income job so we do it after finishing our first priority jobs. We should not forget this to avoid hassle.
Activity: 72
Make it simple, keep focus and continue to develop what you got, My advice for you is to have a time management plan and make it your own personal routine. You will personally notice that you are improving in both. Yes, that simple.
Activity: 77
I will prioritize my work rather than invest in crypto. When I first learned about the crypto market, I spent a lot of time just to learn about Bitcoin, sometimes I do not sleep and the next morning I went to work late
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
I myself was in a similar situation.And I'm very familiar with that.The cryptocurrency world is very addictive.But you don't have to lose your head and your job.Still, the main work should be.
Activity: 252
It may well be best in your perspective except for American state, totally different|completely different} individuals have different mentality some wish to freedom and selecting own operating hours and crypto enable freedom to be own boss and select own operating hours. Crypto is that the name of patience if you are doing it with patience at one stage you'll notice you earning quite an everyday job.
Pages:
Jump to: