Pages:
Author

Topic: I am fed up with scammers and newbies. - page 4. (Read 1438 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 100
April 28, 2020, 04:56:09 AM
I have already gone to the telegram link that you shared https://t.me/MAP_POB_channel there are only 128 members, and I also found no information if they sell bitcoin for half price, there is no discussion there because it is only a telegram channel
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
April 28, 2020, 03:46:45 AM
true, sometimes people follow the airdorp because they are tempted by the value of the prizes that are given without first researching the project, this is one of the mistakes beginners or airdrop seekers should they research first before following the airdrop
I think because it's rarely airdrop or bounty so they don't do research before joining. I have also joined several airdrops whose tasks are easy but the prizes are large enough that in the end they do not pay or scam, and also I do not want to join if anyone has to require KYC to get a prize.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
April 28, 2020, 01:38:48 AM
Last week, I found an airdrop project in Telegram called Marco Protocol, the airdrop looked decent at the first stage, I earned 200 MAPC tokens and that was instant! But you only can withdraw from your MAP wallet when Airdrop program will end, that's good, I am okay with it. Their airdrop tweet got 8K retweet and 9K likes, so, you can understand how hype it had!
But yesterday, they announced they are going to sell Bitcoin at a 50% discount to celebrate the halving. Can you imagine? 1 Bitcoin price is 8600 USD, people can buy by 4300$! I believe This is absolutely scam but many newbies already have fallen for that! As they saw MAPC has huge support in twitter, and they listed on CMC too.

50% off announcement: https://t.me/MAP_POB_channel/87
I think that they are just newbies who wants to earn easily her ein cryptocurrency so they are easily swayed by the sweet offers that they are seeing aroun. They are ready to join anything that they know is easy toe earn good amount of money and they will not have any second thoughts about it. It is hard to deal with them because they are not listening to the post that shows that they should not trust easily. I hope that they would stop believing on easy success and they should try to have hope that they will be rich and will earn money if they have patience. They should have self-control when it comes to spending money because that is great start. I hope that they will understand the basics of business and cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000
April 27, 2020, 08:41:32 PM
Hearing what you said above makes absolutely no sense, I mean the reason why many users participate in MAPC projects is because the prizes they offer are quite tempting. I hope anyone is more careful and not tempted by airdrops that offer high prizes.
true, sometimes people follow the airdorp because they are tempted by the value of the prizes that are given without first researching the project, this is one of the mistakes beginners or airdrop seekers should they research first before following the airdrop
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
April 27, 2020, 08:35:00 PM
I am also tired of scammers, and i believe that all crypto currency peeps are tired too.
But being tired is not enough, there is a need to do the needful, by educating ourselves with the risks of the impossible.

Avoid greed, and do your own research to avoid scammers.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
April 27, 2020, 01:24:27 PM
Unfortunately, if someone gets in the way of this kind of crap, then there is no trust that your wealth will not be passed on to anyone else unless you take a step before hitting the wall. Attempt to be there in time.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
April 26, 2020, 02:06:20 PM
This is a very smart trick from smart scammers because they knew that most people will fall for it because of greed or because it looks real and thus they will fail to ask themselves the question of, what will be the project's gain for doing so?. Also, it is already known that most airdrops are just fake and from scammers who won't relent on looking for gullible ones. As for me, the airdrop is just a trap to get to people while the discount in Bitcoin is just to rip off the greedy and trapped users.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
April 26, 2020, 01:43:42 PM
Hearing what you said above makes absolutely no sense, I mean the reason why many users participate in MAPC projects is because the prizes they offer are quite tempting. I hope anyone is more careful and not tempted by airdrops that offer high prizes.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
April 26, 2020, 01:27:58 PM
Bitcoin markets are volatile today because of them. We want to get rid of cheaters from them. Thanks for warning in advance.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
April 25, 2020, 03:07:11 PM
If a scammer makes his move in the manner of scamming the right way, then it is very difficult to get rid of that mess. As happened to you. I can say with certainty that they have some kind of link through which to overcome such a big obstacle.
Activity: 61
April 19, 2020, 04:53:16 AM
I heard about this but I wasn't moved to participate. Most times any project that brings token conversion doesn't end well for participants. That's why I didn't participate.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
April 18, 2020, 11:50:31 PM
Almost 95% airdrops are scams and scammers are doing new ways for cheating with hunters. We should be careful about such type of fake airdrops. They collect our valuable information and can hack our PC or wallet. Don't connect your wallet in this type of airdrops.
I agree with you. Most of the airdrops in this market are scams and need to be more careful because often require KYC users. In the crypto market, thousands of scammers appear and they will surely have many attractive investment invitations. Of course you need to stay away immediately and only trust the projects that are encouraged to invest and many people choose.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
April 18, 2020, 11:07:51 PM
with the statement that they are going to sell their bitcoin holdings for half the price is absolute scam, people have fall from this trick before and should not fall for that again, we should educate new comers or newbie going to a project , and tell them what needs to know,
This kind of scheme should be stop, because the longer these things keeps happening, newbies will not continue on crypto because of disappointment
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 06, 2020, 11:26:18 AM
Last week, I found an airdrop project in Telegram called Marco Protocol, the airdrop looked decent at the first stage, I earned 200 MAPC tokens and that was instant! But you only can withdraw from your MAP wallet when Airdrop program will end, that's good, I am okay with it. Their airdrop tweet got 8K retweet and 9K likes, so, you can understand how hype it had!
But yesterday, they announced they are going to sell Bitcoin at a 50% discount to celebrate the halving. Can you imagine? 1 Bitcoin price is 8600 USD, people can buy by 4300$! I believe This is absolutely scam but many newbies already have fallen for that! As they saw MAPC has huge support in twitter, and they listed on CMC too.

50% off announcement: https://t.me/MAP_POB_channel/87

Considering the situations you mentioned, I did not need to visit the Telegram channel of the project. Yes, the situation mentioned in today's conditions is not very reassuring, but it should not be forgotten that there are great services and projects that have organized such events before. If the project you are talking about has a good team, perhaps they wanted to announce their projects by making a campaign like this instead of making advertising costs. Of course, I repeat that there is no organization that follows this project team and the market conditions are also in poor condition. For this reason, this assumption that I made does not have any accuracy, nor does it feature a feature to praise the project. I just wanted to point out that such a thing could happen in line with the activities and experiences I have seen before. Before coming to the end of my message, I would like to say it again, I did not research about the project, nor did I examine the TELEGRAM CHANNELS. I just wanted to inform you based on my previous experience.
Activity: 616
April 06, 2020, 11:18:33 AM
Scammers and newbies are two things the space can't do without. Provided there's life and cryptocurrency thrives, scammers will always look forward to scamming those not vigilant. What we should do is be ready to resist scam when it pops it's head.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 23, 2020, 01:35:50 PM
Once again, a rather strange name that does not correspond to the content of the topic. Who will sell bitcoin at half cost, for what?

After all, a project can easily give everyone $ 10 for a post on Twitter or for joining an official channel to telegrams.
The effect will be exactly the same. Spending such a huge amount of money to attract new users is simply not practical. It all sounds like some kind of trick.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
March 19, 2020, 03:10:24 PM
Lol
This is a red flag man you need to stay away from their sell offer and focus on the bounty/airdrop campaign they have going on. No project has been able to make such offer even Bch or BSV which are forks of Btc.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
March 19, 2020, 02:53:52 PM
this is a word of wisdom right here
airdrops are the worst because most of the people think they can't lose anything since there is no payment to hop on to it.
information and wallet access are worth most of our money
The number of frauds is one of the reasons I don't want to participate in airdrops anymore, because now airdrops are not something that is beneficial to the participants and even can be very detrimental to us because now many airdrops are asking participants to do KYC and the data we provide can they just use it wrong.
 And well as the airdrop which requires us to register a personal wallet in the bot of course it is very risky for we because  them to be able to freely access our wallet in the future.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
March 19, 2020, 02:11:16 PM
Almost 95% airdrops are scams and scammers are doing new ways for cheating with hunters. We should be careful about such type of fake airdrops. They collect our valuable information and can hack our PC or wallet. Don't connect your wallet in this type of airdrops.

In most cases, they'll just collect our ERC-20 address and the email ID. It can be irritating to get spam mails in the email ID and dozens of spam (promotional) tokens in the ERC-20 address. But that is still OK compared to the second type of scam airdrops. This type redirect us to various phishing sites and if we fall in to this trap, then all of our ETH and the ERC-20 tokens will be stolen by these criminals.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
March 19, 2020, 01:39:47 PM
Not only you, everyone (crypto ethusiast, professionals etc) are all fed up with scammers , why ? Because it feels bad to hear news of people been deceived and defrauded, likewise it feels bad to lose your funds to scammers.

When you refer to newbies, you cannot be fed up with newbies, instead you need to encourage them and show them the way; teach them the basic safety guidelines, so that they can even become better and contribute massive positivity to the crypto currency space.

Pages:
Jump to: