Pages:
Author

Topic: I am fed up with scammers and newbies. - page 7. (Read 1438 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
March 05, 2020, 12:48:23 AM
I saw this program before and looks like there are lot of people who participated on it.. Didnt research further on it coz it seems legit but I guess Im wrong.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
March 04, 2020, 11:52:48 PM
Most people want to sell their bitcoin at high price so if the devs of MAPC want to sell their bitcoin half from market price then it would be suspicious acts however i saw many people promote this airdrop lately but i got a problem when i was attempts to installed MAPC app wallet for my smartphone i got warn that my anti virus denied this app because possibly the app can stole my personal data so i remove it and skipped this airdrop

There's just too much warning sign, there should be logic on why they are selling Bitcoin at half the price, thinking people cannot accept that kind of logic, I think it's some sort of a bait, we'll see in a month if they are telling the truth but I have to pass this kind of offer although very tempting.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
March 04, 2020, 11:08:13 PM
It's just a kind of offer from what I can see there and not a thing for everyone. You will need to hold some marcopolo coin for you to have more chance if been selected. Most people won't be interested in this because it appears as if you are using the remaining half price fee to buy their token . It's simply a tit for tat.
This is not really a good way of waiting for something that have a lesser chances to survive. It's better to find projects that have usage in the long
process. No need for someone to keep continuing to support this type of scammers.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
March 04, 2020, 04:26:39 PM
It's just a kind of offer from what I can see there and not a thing for everyone. You will need to hold some marcopolo coin for you to have more chance if been selected. Most people won't be interested in this because it appears as if you are using the remaining half price fee to buy their token . It's simply a tit for tat.
Activity: 938
Merit: 11
March 04, 2020, 04:15:06 PM
How can it's possible bitcoin price half? i think newbie already fallen on their trap. Don't believe any project depending on friends/followers, Friends follower doesn't matter many scammer boost their Channel and increase auto like /retweet.       
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
March 04, 2020, 03:44:12 PM
Last week, I found an airdrop project in Telegram called Marco Protocol, the airdrop looked decent at the first stage, I earned 200 MAPC tokens and that was instant! But you only can withdraw from your MAP wallet when Airdrop program will end, that's good, I am okay with it. Their airdrop tweet got 8K retweet and 9K likes, so, you can understand how hype it had!
But yesterday, they announced they are going to sell Bitcoin at a 50% discount to celebrate the halving. Can you imagine? 1 Bitcoin price is 8600 USD, people can buy by 4300$! I believe This is absolutely scam but many newbies already have fallen for that! As they saw MAPC has huge support in twitter, and they listed on CMC too.

50% off announcement: https://t.me/MAP_POB_channel/87
This is logical. Almost all airdrops pay as they finish. This can not be called fraud.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 04, 2020, 02:00:14 PM
I think newbies are not greedy, maybe they only have a lack of good knowledge about crypto. Most of the newbie came to make money because they see their friends earned huge money from crypto, bull run things, halving and so on, so, they get hype and registered in crypto! Most of them have no practical idea or knowledge about this great technology! We need to make them aware of these scams attempts. Scammers are being cleaver, so, expert people should share the knowledge with the newbie!
Newbies lack knowledge about this market and the scams in it but make no mistake they are greedy, they see the ads over the Internet about how you can make a lot of money in cryptocurrencies and they want to try their luck as well not understanding that even if you can get incredible results with cryptocurrencies, just look at the profits you could have gotten during the first two months of this year in which you could have doubled your money if you invested in ETH and many other altcoins, they think they can earn 10x or even 100x in a single month making themselves rich almost immediately and that is impossible, and it is because of that greed they become victims of scammers.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
March 04, 2020, 09:34:31 AM
But yesterday, they announced they are going to sell Bitcoin at a 50% discount to celebrate the halving. Can you imagine? 1 Bitcoin price is 8600 USD, people can buy by 4300$!
I bet many will bite this offer because its a huge discount for people who are waiting for a dip.

But is it possible to buy will a 50% discount? Its funny how scammers will do everything they can to take advantage the weakness of others because of greed to earn huge.

Be smart enough to not become a victim of scammers.
This is really an obvious scam. Even newbies will doubt about it knowing the real price of bitcoin in the market. Although there may be some newbies who will be victims and for sure they had never studied the market in the first place. Scammers will really do everything to lure people because that's where they can make profits without working hard.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
March 04, 2020, 09:31:27 AM
I don't think that is not the correct telegram channel of their project. They have an airdrop MAP which will eventlualy swap to MAPC if I am not mistaken or vice versa. The only thing that makes it bad is that they constantly changing the swap ratio of the token knowing that the older tokens has a potential value and have been trading in one of the best exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
March 04, 2020, 09:18:26 AM
Last week, I found an airdrop project in Telegram called Marco Protocol, the airdrop looked decent at the first stage, I earned 200 MAPC tokens and that was instant! But you only can withdraw from your MAP wallet when Airdrop program will end, that's good, I am okay with it. Their airdrop tweet got 8K retweet and 9K likes, so, you can understand how hype it had!
But yesterday, they announced they are going to sell Bitcoin at a 50% discount to celebrate the halving. Can you imagine? 1 Bitcoin price is 8600 USD, people can buy by 4300$! I believe This is absolutely scam but many newbies already have fallen for that! As they saw MAPC has huge support in twitter, and they listed on CMC too.

If they did not announced it people will not know their hype or their project, they are doing it for the hype now they will anounced that they have indeed sold some Bitcoin with the price they announced, but of course without telling us who will buy, that happens to be part of their team.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 04, 2020, 07:52:01 AM
From my research, MAP has been trading on Kucoin with reasonable daily volume. Thus far the project has not looked like a scam to me that's my own opinion though but the fact they're offering a half price payment for Btc is amazing instead of promoting their own project why involve Btc sells? It's worth looking into.
If that has made you more confident and not a fraud, then please continue your work in accordance with your wishes, because everyone has their own research in assessing a thing, and I think it's a very reasonable thing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
March 04, 2020, 04:52:16 AM
From my research, MAP has been trading on Kucoin with reasonable daily volume. Thus far the project has not looked like a scam to me that's my own opinion though but the fact they're offering a half price payment for Btc is amazing instead of promoting their own project why involve Btc sells? It's worth looking into.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
March 04, 2020, 04:06:59 AM
But yesterday, they announced they are going to sell Bitcoin at a 50% discount to celebrate the halving. Can you imagine? 1 Bitcoin price is 8600 USD, people can buy by 4300$!
I bet many will bite this offer because its a huge discount for people who are waiting for a dip.

But is it possible to buy will a 50% discount? Its funny how scammers will do everything they can to take advantage the weakness of others because of greed to earn huge.

Be smart enough to not become a victim of scammers.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
March 04, 2020, 03:56:50 AM

The move is probably for show. Usually a newly project creating some hype somehow to gain followers, users and attention. I think most of the projects not like this one created this, see the hype on the puzzle by phemex. A lot has been interested not knowing no one can do it. And now they are trying to change the idea not to give it when no one solve it. This is just like that, deception in a tricky way.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
March 04, 2020, 02:43:46 AM

That's an outrageous offer, it was not done before in the past, imagine selling Bitcoin at half the price, one rule apply here, if it's good to be true then something is wrong, telegram and airdrops are full of scammers you should first do a lot of research, and read reviews but be sure that it is real reviews.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
March 04, 2020, 02:28:45 AM
   You can visit service section on this forum and you will buy 8K retweet`s and 9K likes, just like that. Hype can be real, but it can
also be fake. Don't believe in everything you see online.
   This is clearly a scam. Who would sell Bitcoin at this moment with 50% discount? They tricked people with airdrop, and we here
know how easily you can make a token or a coin. After first trick they come up with some kind of offer, anything just you to give
them some money. Stay away from this.

Agree, it's better to avoid this promotion scheme because it looks like a ponzi scheme. They attract new investors by giving a certain amount of airdrops and hope that some airdrop participants will participate in the program they hold and intend to deceive their investors.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
March 04, 2020, 02:09:52 AM
This is most likely a ponzi scheme or outright scam because there's no way to get that great a discount off purchases of Bitcoin during a period of increasing demand due to events like the upcoming halving and safe haven media attention so if it's too good to be true it probably is
The ponzi scheme is strictly prohibited in this forum, because it is very detrimental, and if we review the purchase of bitcoin with a large bonus, that is not logical, because bitcoin is a very valuable coin and will be very profitable if the bonus is large.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
March 04, 2020, 02:01:32 AM

I think the promotion of 50% bitcoin is a way to attract investors to buy MAP. If viewed from the promotion, Bitcoin provided is only 6btc. But if you have received an airdrop token and are in doubt with the promotion, it is better not to follow and wait for the token to be traded on the exchanger
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 04, 2020, 01:19:58 AM
   You can visit service section on this forum and you will buy 8K retweet`s and 9K likes, just like that. Hype can be real, but it can
also be fake. Don't believe in everything you see online.
   This is clearly a scam. Who would sell Bitcoin at this moment with 50% discount? They tricked people with airdrop, and we here
know how easily you can make a token or a coin. After first trick they come up with some kind of offer, anything just you to give
them some money. Stay away from this.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
March 04, 2020, 01:05:55 AM

I think this is totally scam announcement and high chance to lose your investment. I can't recommend to any single one to trust this halving rewards. But my expectation is for visit phishing website because you have got very wrong information. Please help me to find right information.
This is indeed a total scamming and I will suggest you stay away from such offers. Go for legit projects which are not offering free money and coin in large quantity. Moreover, try to stick to those projects that are enlisted on trusted exchanges. These are the ones which really have the potential of giving profits.

People who don't have knowledge should be very careful with projects they are choosing, that's why should always research before investing in any projects. Potential projects are always good to invest because their coins are already listed on potential exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: