Pages:
Author

Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now. - page 11. (Read 28770 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

After the strong increasement at the last year, the market is on the adjustment process. Simply, its value of Bitcoin and other coins had increased so much, so the price adjustment is the obvious thing. If you are holding good coins which have the high rank in coinmarketcap with the big transaction volumn and high liquidity, you shouldn't worry so much, the recovering will happen soon
Activity: 322
every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

This is a normal situation after the recent rapid growth of the crypto market. Now the financial market correction continues. In addition, many investors left the crypto market, which also negatively affected prices. This situation was predictable, but from next year prices should go up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
It is nothing surprising that after a half year parabolic growth we had last year the correction comes.
Bearish market may take longer than we expected, even for years.
It depends on when the  will new investors enter the market with fresh capital.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18
I am very new to this forum.  And very new to cryptocurrency but traded stocks, options and on the FOREX for years.  The best advice I can give you is first to buy a book called "Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline and a Winning Attitude".  It is awesome.  I thought it was a book on trading techniques but it really is a book on why we make the trade decisions we do.  The reasons we buy or sell to late or to quick. Or even get into a deal. You can find it on Amazon.  It won't contain the volatile market of cryptocurrency but it could help you understand it more. 

To answer your question, I am still comparing and understanding investing in this arena as compare to others.  But there are always investors with large blocks of any investment that will purposely control a price with buying or selling for their own benefit.
Activity: 504

Things like that will always be normal in the world of crypto. If you are one of the weak hands that after seeing things like that and then selling altcoins then you are gonna lose and you wont survive in this kind of happenings.
exactly, because things like that have become a natural thing because everyone will definitely experience the same thing as you, but the most important thing when experiencing things like that we must be patient and wait because the market conditions will change quickly.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Honestly, I don't have much money to invest. The altcoins I bought are now deeply stuck. I have no way. I can only expect the arrival of the bull market, but I think the bull market will be no within 1,2 years.
Activity: 490
I am sure that more than half of all investors received such surprises when the price of their investment portfolio decreased several times this year. But many of them have invested their last money in it. Someone invested the money that he set aside for study, someone - the money that he set aside to buy an apartment. Suffered a lot of people this year.
Activity: 406

Things like that will always be normal in the world of crypto. If you are one of the weak hands that after seeing things like that and then selling altcoins then you are gonna lose and you wont survive in this kind of happenings.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Hi, I am also very surprised. Yesterday I had $ 100 tokens and I sold them.
Today they cost 350 dollars and this is my first experience.
If you buy token at high rates do not sell it yet cause you will be in lose. Long term hodl always a good way to earn profit. Everytime the tokens has being down so long it eventually will pump up.so you have to wait for that time to come.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

You would have to be willing to wait a lot longer if you want to see better prices in the market, the fact is that we are in a bear market right now and there is nothing we can do about that. The prices are going to remain low for a long time and there is every possibility that you are going to watch the value of your portfolio plummet even more before we start to see green so you have to be patient.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hi, I am also very surprised. Yesterday I had $ 100 tokens and I sold them.
Today they cost 350 dollars and this is my first experience.
Activity: 325
Just don't panic, my portfolio was also in red and I had great losses... But today, as you can see from the charts, some altcoins like OCN are growing in ETH value, seems like the next bull run is near, don't miss it)
Activity: 490

I think that now there are too much bad news and the market still can not grow. But in the early winter we will see stabilization and price increases.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com

From the date of your post, it was 380usd, and now the date is october 3, guess what? the price is above 200usd each eth now, it was below from 380usd, how much we lost this time, is equivalent to 80% of all of my investments in coin, its either alts or coin and i am so depressed at this moment. Nothing to do, but to wait for the perfect timing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
The situation in the market is really annoying, and it is not known when this trend will end. Therefore, we are all in the same conditions, only each person perceives them differently. Let's be patient.
Activity: 476
Check the graphs and you will understand. Price movements are usually trend based. History will tell us the probable movement of prices and market activity. There is somewhat a consistency in the market movement. Hence, a trend or pattern is created.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
as a true holder then you have to hold up to high prices. not enough for only one or four months,
at least you have to hold up to 1 full year, then you can see the market again or at least withdraw when the price goes up.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Now there is a market correction . And this is normal, everything should fall into place and again the price will go up. It only takes time and patience of everyone. Buy coins now is very profitable at this price, so do not miss the moment
Activity: 434
I think you do not need to worry much. If your nerves are weak, then it's better to just forget about your coins until June. Any market moves in a spiral. The more money in the market, the greater the amplitude becomes.
Activity: 504
Too many coins, and the market volatility can't handle so many up and rising projects which turn out to be scams. The frequency of the market activity is too high to deal with these empty projects, so the market slows down and dilutes and prices fall. It is temporary. No need to panic or worry. Failures be gone and the market will be alright soon.
Pages:
Jump to: