Pages:
Author

Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now. - page 13. (Read 28770 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 10
every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?
We do not need to confuse and panic what's happening wright now that market price is not raising because it is part in this crypto world.What should we do is patience and hold what coins that we had.
Activity: 350
Market correction lasts a long time, unfortunately. A bear market now leads to sadness . But don't panic and just keep your coins like me , the bull market will come. You just have to wait, patiently and without unnecessary panic

I don't think there is no reason for us to panic, because we all know that crypto currency is really unpredictable and the price always change from time to time, let's just hope that before the year ends everything will be fine.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Panic not but hodl and not sell at a lose. Cryptocurrency actually demands that one be very patience.
Activity: 27
The decline that has occurred to date is indeed very worrying. In recent months the decline in crypto has reached its lowest point. But don't panic because the market has shown great progress for the past 2 days. So be patient waiting for all your coins at the pump.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
do not be confused, circumstances like this are common in crypto, we just need to be patient, pray and continue to believe that everything will improve even though we do not know the time, do not sell when you experience a loss, still hold the altcoin you have for future profits front.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Bitcoin has risen too high in price in December of last year. It was because of this that he went to correction and it dragged on so long. However, after a while it will pass and the market will again recover. In this behavior, the peculiarity of the crypto-currency market is. In the last months of the year, bitcoin has always risen in price and I hope it will be this year too. So we all need patience.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
My friends around me told me that the fall of Ethereum was caused by a large number of ICO projects exchanged for cash through ETH! But I don't know if this is true!
To a certain extent, this is true. Many ICO projects have been manipulated in exchange for ETH after raising funds. So as to enrich their pockets and abandon investors.

Activity: 151
Merit: 2
My friends around me told me that the fall of Ethereum was caused by a large number of ICO projects exchanged for cash through ETH! But I don't know if this is true!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Now there is a correction. All overvalued altcoins come to their true values. I'm afraid that we are waiting for the price of fuller can fall even lower, be prepared.
Activity: 252
I think the market is volatile and could go down for months.

But in my opinion, I still believe it will skyrocket again, maybe not now, but surely some people will do well again this year at the low end.
Activity: 126
The last time i check it got me really surprised i did not expect that the price has been down so far but im still hoping  that it can be recovered because the holiday season is coming maybe there just preparing for the big thing's to come😁
Activity: 253
Many people think that this year's market seems to have been over-corrected. Of course, if we see the crazy performance of the market last year, we should not think so. Compared with last year's crazy market, the correction is not over yet.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

correction and possible manipulation that affects any fluctuations that occur in the crypto market. I think the market will take a long time to get up and try to be stable. try to study and analyze from a few months ago to the present. you will understand
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
I think now you are confused even more,because ethereum has touched the bottom of 200$, it is a depressive period and we have to overcome it finally.
It is a pity that I can't buy more on current levels.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Don't be surprised, this is part of the game of cryptocurrency, I'll just advice you to forget about the market and focus on how to build your portfolio. The rewards is coming for sure, just be patient for it.

Many were amazed at the $ 20000 price early this year and many other altcoins hit their highest mark. So when the market fell so they surprised? I think that is the case when the crypto market grows and mutates so late in 2017
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
In my opinion this is only fear , that is in many experienced trader also  , that why they are making profit and withdrawing Thier profit in fist by selling them .
But here I don't think you should take fear at any point and also my suggestion to everyone will be same because this is not the first time that is going on .
Already 2-3 times happened in the past where no one was thinking that it will be possible for Bitcoin to rise the price easily and everyone was thinking that market of cryptocurrency get dead and no chances to get up.
But what happened we saw , that price was not only recovered but also results into a big profit for those thwo holds Thier assets since long term .
Here I will say that keep all the assets in the at hold as you are doing since long term and also don't see towards the hype that is going on , just keep believe at yourself and at the market, because this will not go for much longer term more  .
Already marked is at dump and now it is a time where most of the altcoins are getting stability with constant increase in price .
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Market correction lasts a long time, unfortunately. A bear market now leads to sadness . But don't panic and just keep your coins like me , the bull market will come. You just have to wait, patiently and without unnecessary panic
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629

Since we are in the bear market period, we are constantly trading in a downward trend. When you wrote this message, the price you indicated in the previous 5 months as an approximation was perceived as abnormal, but if you look at today's prices and comment accordingly, you need to increase by 40% to reach the price level you indicated. But as I said, we are still in the moon period and such prices do not seem to make much sense in the absence of the bull period. When we enter the Taurus period, I do not want to be reminded that the price level will increase rapidly and we will be able to see the new records of all time with a possible hard rise trend.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Do not waste your nerves and do not worry, you have to wait, at the moment of course, too bad situation, but I think it's temporary, in the future I'm sure everything will be much better.

It is better to wait at times because sometimes you sell it and market in few days picks up the momentum and rises by 40 - 50 % in few days only and then you realize you made a huge mistake by selling too early so holding could have made the big profits or minimize the losees.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Some negativity present in world about cryptocurrency. That's why you see price drop in almost all coins...
Pages:
Jump to: