Pages:
Author

Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now. - page 7. (Read 28770 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
of course, it was a shock for me to see a portfolio in which all altcoins fell in price, which shook me. but I was prepared for that part. and ready to wait to return to the previous level
That happened because we are willing to hold, it's a long term journey, we should not worry of the current situation because in the long run
this will change to a positive market. Bitcoin has dropped in terms of price but we see some good adoption, and overtime this will become a massive adoption.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
If there is a very big chance and bad condition, we must be patient and not shocked very drastically. For, it will make us impatient and panic to do some decision. Market today is still very dropped. We must realize this term. We cannot hope too high for the price right now. Just wait for some moment or months again. Until the market can recover and being stable.
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
of course, it was a shock for me to see a portfolio in which all altcoins fell in price, which shook me. but I was prepared for that part. and ready to wait to return to the previous level
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Now we would have such a price on Ethereum as the author writes!)))  Grin
Then everything was just beginning, no one expected such a turn of events and a reduction in the price to $ 200 per ETH. So what to do? Do not constantly check your portfolio so as not to start panicking, find yourself an interesting new occupation and do nothing with the cryptocurrency - just hodl.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I think right now we are creating a strong support line and gathering positions for further growth. I predict that November - December will be very bullish.

You know, every previous support now has become a strong resistance Wink If we talk on "technical analysis" language.
So this "support" line can be broken if whales will decide to do it. Anyway, I agree with you about upcoming bullish season. Maybe not a rocket, but definitely something pleasant
yeah, i'm waiting for something nice to happen later this year.
it won't be like the end of last year, this year might not be a rocket, but at least the market is half recovering.
it will be fun to get out of this crisis  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Lol, someone complaining about the poor market conditions back in march.

Well, I guess its understandable.  There was a lot of anxiety back then.
Now, people are like, "Crypto is down or going nowhere.  meh, what's new?"

But, looking back, it should be obvious why there was such a big crash.
BTC went from $5000 (and everyone celebrated and congratulated each other) all the way to $19000 in the span of a MONTH and a HALF!
That is absolutely insane growth and of course, unsustainable.
Supply and demand are finite things, it's not like something has unlimited value.

For those who were able totake a step back and not give in to the fomo, they were able to cash out and win big.
But for all of the greedy, inexperienced people, they are stuck now with portfolios in the red.
Hoping for the next bull run to make back their money.
Activity: 518
This year is not being very good for crypto market but it is normal, it is an young market and the volatility is so high. I trust this bearish trend will finish
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
I think right now we are creating a strong support line and gathering positions for further growth. I predict that November - December will be very bullish.

You know, every previous support now has become a strong resistance Wink If we talk on "technical analysis" language.
So this "support" line can be broken if whales will decide to do it. Anyway, I agree with you about upcoming bullish season. Maybe not a rocket, but definitely something pleasant
Partly I agree, but I still don't think November and December will bring good results. I am sure that there will be growth, but most likely it will not be so significant. I think that the market should soar next year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Don't bother looking at your wallet ,you will be tempted to sell of what you have in there,the market is very bad but it will definitely come up.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community

Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
Dealing with cryptocurrency requires patience. I recommend holding on to bitcoin especially as we are approaching year end. Though the market has been tough all these while, there could be bull market soon. Volatility is a key issue in cryptocurrency generally. Investment in crypto requires patience to make something out of it. The main purpose of bitcoin is almost being forgotten- Be Your Own Bank.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
For sure you will be suprise again to the value of the ethereum because it will decrease more the price. But the good for this moment is you have a lot of opportunity to get more cheaper ethereum comapred to the price last few months ago because price for now is only 200 dollars.
Activity: 266
The reasons are very common: the usual market correction and pressure on it from different sides. This is all quite normal, and you just need to be patient, and soon everything will change. After the fall of the rise and Vice versa
Activity: 336
All altcoins go down for their prices and not already recover's these vision will remember us to hold and wait to increase again for their price.
Activity: 335
You don't have to panic, this is the financial zone ups and downs is very normal, you can secretly observe what kind of coins have the most potential and then invest in it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Activity: 700
I think its happen to most investor in market. They suffering same with you, investment value drop. Most people think its happen because many people panic with fake news and i think its reasonable reason. Better keep hold because Ethereum is good coin and i am believe it will recover soon
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Nothing changed till now Grin The market is still red and we do not know, when it will turn green. We only can hodl our coins and hope that the market recovers as soon as possible, because I am already a little bit tired of hodling my altcoins.
Activity: 560
every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

Their are so many problems from crypto right now and until the price of all coins just keep dropping every time I invest this is always happen. If you want to avoid lossing your money maybe start freeze your funds until the market will recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?
I can perceive some iota of panic in this statement, which is one of the things that cause the plunge in prices of coins. If people do not sell out of panic, there is no way the market can be bathed in red that would result into bearish market. It is until we stop worrying or panicking,  before the market can rise again. So, i would advise you relax and do not sell in panic or better still, you can use it to buy some altcoins that you know can give you some profits.
Pages:
Jump to: