Pages:
Author

Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now. - page 10. (Read 28770 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
You don't have to be surprised,all you have to do is look at the charts of alll the previous markets and their movements and you will see that this movement in the market is normal. The price was always going to drop as there is no way that the price of the coins could have stayed that high forever. Now you just have to be patient and wait for the next one
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
As it turned out, this was not the limit of the fall, because then the market surprised us all again, but we shouldn’t get upset, because the price will again be at its peak!
yes. hopefully, the price really can rise above the previous value in the future. maybe prices go down because there are so many negative news that it triggers a lot of panicked and selling holders so that the request is reduced which causes the value to go down.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Now there is something that was supposed to happen , at this time the market gets rid of old investors and does everything to participate new people.

Nobody can tell of course because we do not know everyone who are holding, and that is why it's safe to invest in crypto because we can be anonymous
and we will be fully protected with that. Old investors are sure still here because some of them understand the market and they believe we will break the ATH soon.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
Now there is something that was supposed to happen , at this time the market gets rid of old investors and does everything to participate new people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
As it turned out, this was not the limit of the fall, because then the market surprised us all again, but we shouldn’t get upset, because the price will again be at its peak!
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
Please be calm dear. Yes, there are a lot of reasons why you shpuld feel the way you are  feeling right now, but the trust is that the feelings doesn't really help in anyway, so stay calm. The market is undergoing some corrections, and in due time, all of these would be over, and the market will be great again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The exact reasons for this situation, no one can say for sure. But I believe that this problem is caused by various important circumstances. First of all, you should consider the negative news from different countries and organizations. You also need to take into account the financial correction in the crypto market.
Activity: 196
every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

The situation on the crypto market is developing in a cyclical mode. After a sharp rise in prices, the expected financial correction occurred, most prices began to decline. You also need to consider that many investors have succumbed to the herd instinct. After the decline in the prices of coins, they began to sell them actively, which negatively affected the state of the market.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
We are now near in the year end and this what we are all waiting for all cryptos will start to pump just like what happen last time, don't lose hope and continue to hold.
That is the right thing to do, we should hold because that is the only chance where we can get what we are expecting.
A big profit will only come once the market will progress because new investors will come and that means capitalization in overall will increase.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
We are now near in the year end and this what we are all waiting for all cryptos will start to pump just like what happen last time, don't lose hope and continue to hold.
Just wait for a little bit longer! The whole 2018, the market was bleeding and almost every portfolio decreased dramatically. We all hope of another pump, when the green market shows up. Just keep hodling your tokens and wait for the better times.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

The reason is easy to understande, because the encrypted market is fluctuating. There is bound to be a bottom in ATH. I have never seen a market that rises and does not fall.
Any market will follow this rule. Maybe there is such a market in some Ponzi schemes, but encryption is not a Ponzi scheme, so it will fall and it will rise.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
What kind of demand is such and the price is not surprising there is a market and here everything can be
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
do  not  be   surprised   because  this  is  crypto  and   it  is  normal  increasing  and  decreasing  but  i  guess that we   are  going to  be  again  same  as  the  past and  good  fays  will  come  for market and also for us.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535

now ethereum price is around 200 usd  Smiley market is still not recovered but opposite bearish market is ongoing. but it is something good that only holders stayed in the market. that is why there are strong resistence points in graphs because of lack of sellers.

Simply, many people are disappointed in their altcoins. When they saw the price decline of many coins, they simply sold their altcoins, which negatively affected the crypto market. You also need to take into account the cyclical development of the crypto market - after a rapid price increase, a financial correction was to occur.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I think you do not need to worry much. If your nerves are weak, then it's better to just forget about your coins until June. Any market moves in a spiral. The more money in the market, the greater the amplitude becomes.

Absolutely right. Just take your coin to a safe wallet and forget about it. And come back when price will up. Not sure when price will up, just waiting for see goldeb days. Remind that you are not a loser, you will be win. Do not worry about your coin. I had also some coin and that's are 500% down. I thought it was my bad luck. But now I have a hope and I am happy because one day I will get back my money with good price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
This is normal for the current market. I advise you not to panic and keep your coins. Your expectation will be rewarded and you will get your profit. So try as little as possible to look at the course and be distracted.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Mate, 380 was a good price to come out of this game. Since that time price has decreased 2 times, so what do you think at the moment? Nevertheless if you hold till now, then don't get rid off your positions, better hold for a longer period. Now I believe that market will increase in following 3 months before new 2019 year.
Next time don't be so surprised, it is market and everything can happen , so even such a good price for purchases as 380 , can be the best point to sell your assets
Activity: 795
The time is coming when price will rice the decline in price was as a result of last year bullish market rise it is normal for correction to set in.
Pages:
Jump to: