Pages:
Author

Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now. - page 9. (Read 28770 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
I'm not surprised with the dip market we see now is what we should be expecting in cryptocurrency, change must occur which means the price is not stable , time to buy is different from time to sell, quote this no one can see the price limit
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
yeah   you   are  right  bitcoin  started to  improve  itself  and  i  think  it is  going  to  be recovered  more and more  by  the  end of  this  year.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
We had a very powerful growth before - nothing special about this dump now. The market is "breathing" and people make money using this ups and downs Smiley
That's correct, everyone should also learn to be a short term trading to take advantage on the up and down movement.
Although long term holding is profitable but why not improve our chances of making money through short term trading, I know you guys miss the Bull run, but let's be patient, if it happen before, it will also happen very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
We had a very powerful growth before - nothing special about this dump now. The market is "breathing" and people make money using this ups and downs Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
We are facing bearish market the entire year of 2018 and this scenario can last for years as we had such situation
from 2013-2017. We need new investors with fresh capital to enter the market for changing this trend.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
The main thing is you should stop panic and hold your soins! If you well them you will lose yoyr money and I don;t think you will like this?

You don't need to be surprised actually, because we are in the world of crypto industry of trading mate, where buying and selling was most often happened in exchange platform while the individual traders are doing played in the market. And hold is most often said here also as a friendly reminders to all who got panic and worried about the downfall market.
I agree with you, but I think that long-term investments can bring profit, but you still need to bring in the right coins and actually better to trade and not to keep in the long term.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
The main thing is you should stop panic and hold your soins! If you well them you will lose yoyr money and I don;t think you will like this?

You don't need to be surprised actually, because we are in the world of crypto industry of trading mate, where buying and selling was most often happened in exchange platform while the individual traders are doing played in the market. And hold is most often said here also as a friendly reminders to all who got panic and worried about the downfall market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up.
Yes, it is indeed a confusing situation when you see the coin when it continues to fall. But, I think it's better to be patient and hold it for a while and keep observing and analyzing the coin because at the time of the red market, I thought it could be done.

If you do not see prospects for the growth of the coin in the future it is better to sell it at the current price, because in the future it may fall even more, but if the coin has prospects, hold it to the last.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
As we can see, the situation has only deteriorated since then and nobody knows when the market will recover. But we do not need to sell our tokens when prices are low, because sooner or later the market will still recover.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up.
Yes, it is indeed a confusing situation when you see the coin when it continues to fall. But, I think it's better to be patient and hold it for a while and keep observing and analyzing the coin because at the time of the red market, I thought it could be done.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18
I believe the cryptocurrency should be considered a longer term investment.  If you look at the larger picture, cryptocurrency is just in its infancy in the financial markets but everyone is starting to get involved.  I think Fidelity creating a new investment company dealing only with Digital Assets says a lot about the industry.  Companies like that do not get involved until a market makes sense.  They know in 3 to 5 years, the cryptocurrency market will be used and considered a realistic investment arena.  I believe that if just 10% of the world market starts using cryptocurrency as an investment and to purchase things online and in stores and brick and mortar companies, the prices of certain cryptocurrency will sky rocket.  What I mean by certain ones are cryptocurrencies that are tied to a real company or service and they have a business model of creating a profit.  They may not start out like that but most ICO companies will soon find out that to sustain the value of their cryptocurrency and to see it increase in value the company needs to create something of value.  Then cryptocurrency will not be as speculative and will follow things such as companies earning reports. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Basically, all of the crypto lovers and altcoins holders are surprised about the recent behavior of the crypto market.
Coins are getting low price continuously.  But I am still holding ETH now and waiting for a better crypto market in 2019. I think we should keep holding our coins until the price is not high. SO let's wait and see.
Activity: 896
everyone thought that autumn will change situation, but nothing happend, I dont believe that now is the real price of eth and btc
Activity: 552
I think that ETH has two unpleasant moments - a large premine, and the fact that tokens on ethereum also affect the price of ETH itself, the price will erode, as it were, users go from  ethereum to other tokens. Many also go to bitcoin.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
I still think that the market is growing steadily this year. I really hope that you are mistaken- about 2 years.
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
The main reason is that many big investors manipulate market price. And I guess we won't see a big price for BTC in this year. I think it will happen in the next two years.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
Rumors and false news are always carried and spread by haters. Meaning some haters of crypto might have found their way by spreading FUD which led to dump by some people. I think the crypto space only needs time to overcome it's present predicament. Revolutionary ideas like blockchain can't be denied but can only be delayed for mass adoption.
Activity: 168
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
up to now ethereum still cannot return to high prices even the price is cheaper today than when you made this thread and I think ethereum still needs a long time to recover because so far there is still no sign and there are still no good issues I think can be used as a trigger so that people return to buy ethereum which will cause prices to rise again
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
That is only market cycle generally we can always see these kind of dumps after pumps... So if you want to look historical charts from coinmarketcap . you can see clearly that is normal. You can look btc's or ripple's chart. You can see pumps and dumps. But i believe 200 dollar is really good price for eth and 18 dollar is really good price for neo. So maybe we can not find that chance again so we need to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: