Pages:
Author

Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now. - page 3. (Read 28770 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
i hope you sold evereything what you have in march 2018.
most of coins lose 95 of his value until march. if i can take time back, i sell all my portfolio in jan 2018
Activity: 420
We need to hold out until the next growth begins, because now the prices of all coins continue to fall!
This means that they will hold on for at least two more months, and who will agree to this. Many do not even understand what coins to take, and to predict their development is all the more so.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
We need to hold out until the next growth begins, because now the prices of all coins continue to fall!
Activity: 546
I'm also very surprised like you, I can't believe the market can be so bad but anyway, I only invest in the market with the money I can lose, so I don't worry much
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?
The price of cryptocurrencies is also affected by global financial markets, and there are generally chain reactions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
And today the price of Ethereum is not even close to 150$ ,nothing is happening its just that the market is not finding its feet anytime sooner ,market correction is not through yet and the bear might stay for long ,patience is all we need
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
The crypto market is now declining again and this will continue in the near future. Not only does ethereum decline but all altcoins seem to experience this. This is indeed very confusing when the coins that we hold prices drop.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Now, during the fall of the crypto Market, it is better to really disconnect. Now is the time of formation, and the attacks of governments out of fear of losing control, and big business that wants to participate. We have to wait and be philosophers.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
This market correction is almost as long as the 2014-2015 correction in bitcoin. Hard to tell when it will be finally over but it cannot go on forever.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

agree. not in this yaer. do not expect bullrun this year when every shitcoin give x. some alts will grow of course ut who knows which.
growth will occur this year, but no one knows it happened when. so also with a bull run, no one will know it happened when. we can only make predictions from signals shown by the market. if all this year there is no growth in the market, then forget about the bull this year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
believe me soon all altcoins will start to rise again in price and everything will be fine
In the near future, I doubt that it will begin to grow, the market is very weak now and a lot of sellers on it , I think in a few years it is worth talking about growth but not now

agree. not in this yaer. do not expect bullrun this year when every shitcoin give x. some alts will grow of course ut who knows which.
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?
If you were surprised by the natural drop in prices in March, what happened to you during the rest of 2018? I do not understand people who believed that the growth will be eternal, although prices and so at that time rose above nowhere
Merit: 251
FUD is making crypto is getting worse. This is the main cause why this year there is no hike for crypto and many people choose to go. plus more the panic occurred naturally became a thing that makes erratic market because it is easy to take off at a low price.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
Crypto market really unpredictable, the price of all crypto hasbeen going down too much more than 90% from ATH. This is really sad situation, but i believe the crypto market will possible to rise again to the high price in next year or more because the technology will upgrade and will be more adoption of crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
believe me soon all altcoins will start to rise again in price and everything will be fine
In the near future, I doubt that it will begin to grow, the market is very weak now and a lot of sellers on it , I think in a few years it is worth talking about growth but not now
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
This is a human behavior that when the market is growing we accept that as granted, but when the market dumps, we are surprised and confused what is happening. We have to accept that we are in a downtrend cycle and it could last for longer.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
If I were you, don't be surprise everytime you see your portfolio or rather don't check your portfolio everytime. This is cryptocurreny and everything is unpredictable and subject to change. This red market is not new in crypto and even though its been a long time now since the market has rise, still its normal. Lets just give it a little more time to recover and we're all be surprised.
Merit: 250
actually we never know the cause of the market is down ... because the cause of the market is down it's not clear we see ... so we find it hard to see what causes the market to experience such a sharp decline now ..
Activity: 532
Merit: 6

No reasons to be concise
Because this is 2019 and the price is worse at 121$
But it had even gone towards 80$ before in 2018

Just be positive and dyor
Activity: 784
I think it just repeats the next cycle. I do not know when the cryptocurrency market will start to grow again, but it will certainly happen and I think it is quite possible this year.
Pages:
Jump to: