Pages:
Author

Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now. - page 4. (Read 28770 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
You don't have to be pessimistic if the prices of your coins are always falling. Crypto is unpredictable and you should stay with crypto in both good times and bad times,  no matter what happened.
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
This is quite normal. The market has been growing throughout 2017, so now it is experiencing a decline. But it will end someday, too. Now we have to be patient and not sell our coins. And even better to buy more. And when the market grows again, we will get a good profit. Don't despair and keep working.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.
Looks like John McAfee will have to eat his dick after all.

In all seriousness, no one can tell what's going to happen to crypto, ever. All we have to do is sit back and watch the market. All these pompous declarations from celebrities aren't gonna change anything.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
Actually, we've all been confused lately. We heard ambitious sentences from many famous people about the crypto market. In fact, no one has a definite knowledge in advance, we don't have to forget this. Personally, some of my investments gave me more than I expected, some of them lost money. For the next years, I'm still positive for crypto market. I am just preparing to earn again right now.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
Most of those who bought some altcoins during the ATH of the last bullrun, are not happy about the trend of the market. I was also a victim.
I spent over $5000 during the last bullrun. Although, it was am amount I could afford to loose. I was able to cashout $1500, before everything lost its value and I had to start afresh. Today, I have almost recovers everything, aside what I get from bounty.
Activity: 263
Now I really do not know what to do! Sell everything or wait farther, although there is a high probability that the cost will continue to fall ... I'm confused greatly
The price of course falls now , I think at the moment to buy dangerous , as the price may still fall, I think you can take bitcoin will be about 2400!
I agree with you, but up to 2400 Bitcoin will fall for a long time. Hope for 2019, but for some reason I doubt that in 2019 will begin a new cycle of growth.

Well, in the course of the year, I think growth is certainly not yet , but by the end of this year, I think growth is possible , as we are already close to the bottom , and I think growth in the next bull will be very strong
Activity: 462
Soon the first month of winter will come to an end. And the market is dead. Faith in the first quarter of the year excised. In my opinion, this is a one-way trip.
Activity: 546
Those were actually better times, within the period, ethereum has dipped more than 50% the price it was then but I'm highly confident it will bounce back.
Activity: 550
don't worry about it the market will rise up again and all you have to do is hold.
Activity: 168
Now bears rule the market and it is extremely unsafe and risky to make any investments. It seems to me that it is best to wait for a while
Activity: 182
believe me soon all altcoins will start to rise again in price and everything will be fine
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
naturally, if you feel confused, especially if you expect the coins you hold to increase, while the situation that happens is the opposite. You are not alone, I am also the same as you holding coins that are always decreasing, and giving me a loss. but I have been sincere, and decided to stay with the coins that are declining, hopefully my decision can produce miracles.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
the market is losing strength. Crypto already has no compelling reason to go up because there is no demand for them. many are holding and it makes the market look deserted so that there is no increase in that case. even to change the year predicted would increase but quite the ethereum has yet to deliver the results encouraging.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
actually the crypto market has fluctuated since it first rolled out in the online investment world. and the events that happened right now didn't surprise me, but the slow up movement made me a little frustrated.
Activity: 854
Now I really do not know what to do! Sell everything or wait farther, although there is a high probability that the cost will continue to fall ... I'm confused greatly
The price of course falls now , I think at the moment to buy dangerous , as the price may still fall, I think you can take bitcoin will be about 2400!
Everyone just keeps making his or her predictions.
Have we even thought by ourselves, what could be making the prices of coins to plummet do much?
Imagine what happened in 2018. It seem the end has co e to crypto and that was the assumption of those who were new and fell for the FOMO is 2018.
Most times, the major factor is panic sell. The fear of what they think will happen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I agree with you, but up to 2400 Bitcoin will fall for a long time. Hope for 2019, but for some reason I doubt that in 2019 will begin a new cycle of growth.
Activity: 196
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
What is previously predicted. The process of stagnation has been delayed and most likely the next few years will not end. I think that in the next two years we will still stop having a real income.
An interesting opinion ... It’s very good that you believe in long-term prospects, but I personally believe that the market will recover earlier, we can assume that during this year, the situation with the regulation of the market for ICO projects and other issues should be resolved.
Activity: 644
It is all up to you. But this is my point of view, what if you sell it all today. If it is equivalent to roughly $100 today (example only) but if you hodl then the price of that Altcoin grows 100 times from its value today? If you say that you will not regret it then you can go selling.

Yes, it would be an offensively to sell everything or something at a low price, and then find out that one of these coins made several X. Here, really, choose what is more important, sell or wait.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
I think it will be until the end of 2019 that the market's downtrend cycle will end. It is like the previous downtrend of BTC. Then there is a time for the accumulation period before the new uptrend cycle begins.

We are all hoping for that moment to happen. Just stay positive and everything will be fine. We can think better if we have positive outlook in life. We are not neglecting the things that is happening to the Crypto world but we are just being positive in what we do. The downtrend will end and the uptrend will begin. No one knows when but it will happen so what we need is patience.
Pages:
Jump to: