Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next - page 7. (Read 2851 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 14
at the current crypto market you can buy what you want and the possibility to lose money is very big. this can't just happen to ethereum. nevertheless, i'm sorry for your loss.

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
you are unlucky, because even now etherum is getting worse. my advice, don't panic sell. stay on, and wait until you get more than $ 20 in profit.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
ETH has returned to its price 2017) by the way in 2017, Vitalik's  Buterin warned that the price will be back and what a ICO scam and that the price of crypto is a bubble that will burst..now we are seeing. i don't think the price will fall below this minimum but anything is possible. to invest now in anything is also not desirable(

The price for ETH falls due to the purposeful manipulation of the price in the crypto-currency market. I'm sure that the cost of Ethereum will grow.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Eth has not yet recovered. I just hope that bitcoin does not get below $6000, else it would affect altcoins, most especially ethereum and we might see it go very low again. I also think the the FUD about eth should be stopped, so that we can have a stable price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
 I don't think that 85$ is going to bring you a lot of profit regardless of the currency you choose, because now the market is much lower than last year, so you're going to have to take a lot more risks if you want to make a profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Lol, I'm sorry but your post made me laugh.
Losing $10 in value is nothing.
But I do know how you feel.
When I first started out I watched prices so closely and would get excited over any small gain and worried over any small loss.

By now, you should have realized that in order to make it in crypto, you need to have a pretty strong will.
Crypto is very volatile and you will see your portfolio lose way more than just $10 in value.
You need to be able to look beyond that and see the long term profit that can be had with strong, good coins.
If you let yourself be swayed by these small changes, you will just end up panic selling at losses.

Also, consider investing more than just $85 dollars.
The reality of investment is that the more you put in the more you get out of it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin

If you don't know what to do, just observe. You may act when you get more experience. If I believed in ETH, I'd purchase some after each downfall depending on my belief in this project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It just mean that the moment you bought ETH until now, the price of the ETH is still decreasing. it was $535 yesterday and it's $471 now, look how high the market value decreased in a single day. Don't be upset, once ETH go back to $600-$800, you'd be getting huge profit aswell! just hold on to it for now.

Looks like It's a different story altogether now. The last couple of days have been really rough with Ethereum. The value has plummeted badly. Over 60% of value lost in the last 30 days. I'm not even counting the losses it had since the beginning of the bear market. I think It's best to watch the market on the sidelines. By sidelines, I mean keeping your funds in USDT or other USD-backed stablecoins while watching the market.

Activity: 308
Merit: 146
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin

$85? Are you serious? Not $100 or 500? What's the point in investing such a small sum? You hoped to get rich soon? To make $1000, you have to invest at least $200-300 at the growing market, you know!
copper member
Activity: 196
You have definitely chosen not the best time for investment, now the ethereum is very weak, and feels a lot of pressure. It would be more reasonable to buy an ethereum  if it falls to a price of 120-140 usd.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
You have not lost the money, just the price was lower. It is quite normal movement on the market. Most importantly no panic just hold your coin and don't sell. You chose a great coin for investment, it will bring you profit, but you have to wait. The amount of investment each has its own, much as you can and so he invests.
Activity: 28
In any case, Ethereum is the cryptocurrency of top 2, which represents the arrival of the blockchain 2.0 era. Last year's ICO was born because of the ether, so I still have confidence in the future of Ethereum. The current decline is because The bear market caused not only Ethereum, Bitcoin and all altcoins fell.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
ETH has returned to its price 2017) by the way in 2017, Vitalik's  Buterin warned that the price will be back and what a ICO scam and that the price of crypto is a bubble that will burst..now we are seeing. i don't think the price will fall below this minimum but anything is possible. to invest now in anything is also not desirable(
Activity: 588

Crypto is unstable and the price is always changing, your investment has decreased by 10% but that doesn't make you lose before you decide to sell. The market falls but the market will have the opportunity to grow again, hold the ethereum you have and wait for prices to rise.
Activity: 182
In any case, now do not need to worry. The purchase of Ethereum now is an excellent option for starting investments. The coin is reliable and has good potential for further development. Of course, it's quite difficult to predict anything in the crypto market. But I think that everything will be fine.
Activity: 313
The market generally  has been experiencing a downward trend in prices for sometime now and anyone who want to invest, there is no other time to do it than now because there will still definitely pump up again very soon. Just keep holding it till when it will be profitable because it is not wise to sell at a loss.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
i guess your lucky in the future investment. And if you buy a lot, maybe you will be rich in the future for investing ethereum. Because ethereum has a good potential value, its price may rise in the future as well just like bitcoins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Well, you should know that the current market situation is very unstable. and you must examine it first before buying it especially in short trading activities.
I think if you have extensive knowledge in trading, you can benefit.
Activity: 350
Ethereum is not a stable coin, only USDT is relatively stable in this market. Including BTC is also unstable and they will have large fluctuations. The $80 ETH investment is indeed a bit less. This won't make you make a lot of money, but it's okay to use this money to feel the process.
I think that it means that, compared to other cryptocurrencies, bitcoin and ethereum are the most stable
Pages:
Jump to: