Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next - page 8. (Read 2851 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
I think that this amount is too small for investment in the Ethereum. It seems to me that you need to buy at least one coin. And, by the way, do not expect that immediately the price will begin to rise. Now he just falls down Sad
Activity: 421
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
Ethereum is not a stable coin, only USDT is relatively stable in this market. Including BTC is also unstable and they will have large fluctuations. The $80 ETH investment is indeed a bit less. This won't make you make a lot of money, but it's okay to use this money to feel the process.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think that even the most skilled investors will encounter the same thing. This does not mean that it is not the best time to invest. Maybe we need a little patience and wait for the return of Ethereum!
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
Relax. You're just unlucky. I think in less than a year you'll make a great profit and in the meantime just relax.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Well, it happeneds that you don't see the market trend and movement and has not able to do some reseach if its really a right time to invest making your capital will easily lose over $10 on your current capital. Otherwise, to be able to save your capital you have diversify your coins into a profitable and promising coin.
Activity: 322
This amount is enough just to try crypto, but if you want to increase you life level in some years, then invest more. Even if ethereum will hit 2000, you will gain like 700$.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0

It is not new that in just single day you already lost $10 dollars. This is crypto market is so volatile even expect more losses in couple of days. But one thing for sure if you just hold and be patience its not new also that market has the capability to bounce back big in just a matter of week. Regarding your investment capital the bigger your capital the better chances of gaining big profit too.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
You must regret it now. No one thought that Ethereum would be so declining. Now that Ethereum has lost a lot of investors, he will return to $100.
The price might decline more but still the price what OP had bought is still reasonable and if he'll hold it for long term it will still profitable though the amount he invested, $85 is just a little.

We don't know when will see the bottom but decline is really inevitable, better yet just buy in ladderize manner so you can maximize the bear trend.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Ethereum is a good long-term investment , knowing that it has been second to BTC for the longest time. A loss of $10 isn't something to be discouraged about. But instead you just wait patiently and always keep the faith. Always remember that in crypto, there will be ups and downs. Losing is normal, but if you stay optimistic, you'll be in for a treat.
because when you talk about volatility, ethereum stands as the only coin that is very stable in the midst of volatility.  Though right now, ethereum ranks as one of the biggest loser nowadays at $ 197, this should not make you discouraged. Take heart as the crash is not yet over.
Activity: 185
In the event that the loss of direct $10 you offer in those days it was a mix-up. try not to see the estimation of the cash, yet the perspective of the estimation of crypto. in crypto esteem, you don't have the scarcest misfortunes and remain simply pause and afterward withhold the outcomes that you can purchase simply will surpass the underlying cost previously. This is a misstep that numerous individuals do to be specific frenzy and take choices too quick.
Activity: 134
You must regret it now. No one thought that Ethereum would be so declining. Now that Ethereum has lost a lot of investors, he will return to $100.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Ethereum is a good long-term investment , knowing that it has been second to BTC for the longest time. A loss of $10 isn't something to be discouraged about. But instead you just wait patiently and always keep the faith. Always remember that in crypto, there will be ups and downs. Losing is normal, but if you stay optimistic, you'll be in for a treat.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
That is really perfect for etherium to make investment Because this is really a big thing that we are seeing that down in the price of the etherium ,  so if we can make investment in this time then we can gain better profit easily  , and also here we can see that after bitcoin it is etherium which is much better and perfect coin to make trade with another coins .
Here if you are receiving feeling anything negative in this dump.in the price then I would like to tell you that you should not get into any type of the panic Becahse this dump in the price of the etherium is due to the dump in the price of the bitcoin .
And another thing that we can see in the present time market is , whales are creating this dump , the main of the manipulator is only to create panic in the present time newcomers , so that they can sell assets at low price and whales can take advantage of it .
So don't worry about the next day , Because this will not go to much longer time , this will remain in much control, just keep yourself in the patience with your hodls and don't take much tension , just wait for the ETF launch for the bitcoin market .
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
It takes a whole lots of patience for someone to deal with cryptocurrencies and it really takes some mental reconditioning so that one will be able to wait for a long time before getting any crypto profits. In your case you invested a very little amount so thats why you will only get very little returns if ever. If you invest like 500 ETH then you can expect your profits to be higher in time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The investment value of cryptocurrency will not be stable because the value is based on market demand, Investing in Ethereum coins is a good choice and if the value goes down it is due to its volatility. do not expect profit in one day because Ethereum needs time to recover. You must be more patient in investing!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
As the current market is going up and down, the risk of losing money temporarily is very high.
In such cases i wouldn't sell right away and prefer to keep the coins until the market looks better again.
Only when you sell too cheap, you lose money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
any amount is sufficient for investment, but you also need to understand that by investing such an amount, you are most likely not to become a millionaire, so you need to calculate the potential profit in the region of 1000 dollars with the best possible spreads
Activity: 196
This is a good time to invest in Ethereum, take advantage of its low value now you should try to keep it at least several months to see your income. Do not worry if you have lost a little money soon the market will be rising again.
Activity: 67
I see a fair price for the ETH at 400-500 dollars. with a total capitalization of the market, the Crypto currency is 400-500 billion dollars. The liquidity of the coin is very high.
copper member
Activity: 178
It was as a result of the volatility of cryptocurrency. It could as well increases in value within a short period of time, I have experienced both. Ethereum is a Project for long term investment though so be rest assured that the price will go up again and don't sell it panickly because you lost $10 on it.
Pages:
Jump to: