Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next - page 6. (Read 2851 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
In fact, now is a great time to enter the market and start buying reliable coins with good potential. The prices of most coins are now approaching their minimum, and in a few months the price growth should recover.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
a few hours is not such a long period, try to keep it a little bit more, and watch how the prices will change
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
My advice in your case - in any case, now do not rush with the sale of Ethereum. This is a really good coin with an excellent potential for further development. And in case you sell coins now - you can face losses. After all, I am sure that in a few months Ethereum will begin to restore its prices.
Activity: 462

Personally, I in your case do not see any problems at all, because of which it would be possible to experience. After all, Ethereum is really a good coin with a good potential for further development and price recovery. Just need to be patient, and next year the situation should be normalized.
Activity: 854
The only best thing you need to follow control your heart not to panic about the market fluctuation. Crypto market will recover but we have to wait until the piece starts increasing again. One more thing is you have taken a very good step by buying ETH at a very low price.
Activity: 169
I think the current price of Ethereum is very suitable for investment. The current price of Ethereum is less than 200 US dollars. This is a good time to invest, and I think the price of Ethereum will recover in the future.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
When Football meets Crypto
Welcome to crypto. It can make you rich overnight and make you go home broke overnight. This is called unstable market . Be ready to expect anything especilaly these days markets are mostly and likely red. Anytime you invest in crypto , be willing to take the risks and don't forget to invest how much you're willing to loose as well. Since you made some losses there i would recommend you wait till it goes into bulls so you can make your profit back.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
Well you must how the market really works. Dump is also part of the marketing. If you do not want to accept that thing, you must not sell any of your coins. Also, if you want to buy a coin that has a stable price, go for bitcoin still.
Activity: 121
The ERC20 tokens are beginning to collapse, and at this point I recommend investing in Bitcoins to prevent further shrinkage.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
we know that ethereum still on the bottom and we don't know when it will go up and you don't have to regret that your investment value is decreased too deep. you need to stay calm in this situations, don't panic like other people say, and still hold your ethereum until the price can increase again. right now is the best time to make more investment in ethereum because the price is very low and you can buy ethereum now. but one thing that you should know is the price can up and down in this year so you need to be patient if the price is falling again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

I think you are just in the wrong timing of investing because the market is currently in the bearish market and it continues to fall while you already pour in your money in Eth. Just hold it and keep it for a long term and that's the best you can do. Don't invest yet as the price continues to drop and wait for the time until it reached its all time low and invest more of it. ETH is a very promising crypto that will really give you a nice ROI.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
If you have already bought ethereum today, just save your assets. because now the situation is not good if we see the market too often,so my advice should not always open the market because this will be a panic sell effect
Activity: 42
There is absolutely nothing to worry about. 10% is normal. By tomorrow, you might even just gain 50%, and then lose another 30% by the next hour. It's a volatile market, but if you time it right, you can absolutely win.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
do you say you are investing?
then in a day you regret buying the coin, which you call ETH
do you want to be rich in just one day?
why can't you be more patient in two months or three months?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
$85 is not so mediocre if you'll think about it. It's a decent start and you can make profit out of it. Believe it or not, I only started out with $25! And I earned x16 after two months. Not so bad for a start don't you think? Prices fluctuates which is normal. So don't feel so bad.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Always remember that the prices are unpredictable and you invest at your own risk. Even if you hire the best financial advisor, he/she will not be able to predict what's gonna happen on the market price. Also, no one can tell on when will be the best time to invest, we can only assume that the price is good enough to buy and sell at a high price later. If you lose $10 now, you need to wait until you earn from the $85 capital. Sounds easy but its gonna hard for it to appreciate at the current market.
Activity: 146
The price of Ethereum is very low now, I think this is a good investment opportunity. Because Ethereum has continued to fall since its entry into the year, the current price is less than $200. I think we can invest now, and I believe that Ethereum will pick up next.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
Now it seems ethereum will not stop in price reductions. and hopefully this will make ethereum rise again as in the previous year. I really hope for that. because now my asset estimate is decreasing
Activity: 295
I think crypto investment is not for the short term, my advice is that if your investment is shown in the short term, you should play on forex.
Activity: 42
Ethereum's current price is very low, this time is very suitable for investment. I think the market will pick up next.
Pages:
Jump to: