Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next - page 5. (Read 2851 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Nobody can predict what may happen in the market. I think you shouldn't be so upset because anyone can face such situation. Risks are involved into crypto trading and this is not so big sum of money to be depressed
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I sold a portion of ETH for $170 yesterday, and today we see it at $190. This makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. Can I wait until $150 for ETH? What do you think?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
$ 85 is not much, but you need to start somewhere if there is no experience in investing. Even with such investments, you can make a profit only if you wait for the market to recover and the price increases for ETH.
Activity: 53
I don't  know what you were thinking while investing but 85$ is way too low and always remember buy low ,sell high.but there is nothing to worry as eth is getting new protocol to it which help in it's future growth hence price will follow and 10$ loss is nothing ,people lost thousand of dollar but still hold and they get good profit afterwards
Activity: 350
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
Don't worry, you just lost more than 10%. I invested when its price is around $260 and now I have lost nearly 40%. However, I still invest more when its price falls down lower. I believe the  market will recover in next few months. So just be patient now.
I want to tell you that you have not lost much either. Imagine that people feel who bought Etereum for $700-800?
Activity: 173
no problem, the price of the ethereum indeed down. but be patient, I believe that the price of the ethereum this will soon rise. because the ethereum include coins with a great future.
Activity: 238
Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and don't sell easily when markets fall. Because long-term investments will be best. So you really should stick with it.
Activity: 139
You buying ETH or any other coin during this hard time must understand well that prices may keep going down cos we are still on the dip. Hence, a need to believe and trust in any project for the long term not just the now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
people nowadays just have no patience. always looking for instant gratification. if you looking instant money by next minute you invest, you got in the wrong place.
Activity: 38
Now that the price of cryptocurrency is very unstable, you must invest carefully, but you don't have to worry too much. I think you should continue to hold it, don't rush to sell, wait patiently for a while, until you wait for the ideal price, I personally think that the encryption price now. Already very low, it is estimated that it should go to the bottom, now is the time to invest
Activity: 82
You are an adventurer. But now I think that Ethereum will continue to decline, which is very dangerous. You may have to wait a long time to make money when you buy it.
Activity: 266
I suggest you look on cryptocurrency as long term project. Don't worry about little loses or little gains, just hold it till you get 300 % and more from your investment and then sell it.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
I think that  is worth buying  Ethereum right now, and if you hold it then do not sell it because the price should grow. I prefer cascade investment method.
Activity: 55

when the trend is down like now you should buy ethereum with some prices so your capital is divided into several prices to buy ethereum so you get the cheapest price to buy ethereum. And when selling you can also use the above method to get the highest profit.  In the crypto world the price will change easily with a fast time, and you must anticipate it to avoid losses.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Don't worry, you just lost more than 10%. I invested when its price is around $260 and now I have lost nearly 40%. However, I still invest more when its price falls down lower. I believe the  market will recover in next few months. So just be patient now.
Activity: 168
I always advise everyone before buying. It is good to study information and forecasts. After choosing a crypto currency you do not need to hurry. It is better to spend more time. But to protect yourself from failure.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
I still belive Ethereum has huge potential to get strong again once the 2.0 platform runs and the dev team make some changes in the network. Just Hodl.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
You are real panic, and I guess you are very new to crypto investment. With that in mind who said to invest in ETH? When you are investing in crypto don't get panic, think for long term, and stop looking short-term price movement, no matter it up or down. You made a good decision yester, you'll know after few months. Good luck.
Activity: 30
Comfort urself with this maxim " sometimes in order to gain, u must first lose" the coins will rise again soon.
Activity: 448
And I guess your 85$ investment, now only 25$ if you still hold it up to now. You and a lot of people have bought at high prices, and I also like you. Now there is no choice but to hold for a long time and wait for the market to return
Pages:
Jump to: