Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next - page 19. (Read 2851 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 4
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin

Hahaha you lost just a paltry 10%. That's nothing to worry about my friend. Ethereum is a good coin and you've not made any mistake buying it. You should even buy if you have the money. Trust me you'll smile once the market is in green again. In the cryptoworld, no coin is adjudged to be stable, they all have their swing lows and highs.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
Do not panic. Now i just lost 6000$ within a month. so do not get upset, thats the nature of the crypto currency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If you are new to crypto you have to understand that this is a high volatility investment, ETH is already a high value of marketcap which means do not expect much winnings with small amounts of investment.But it is better then having your money in bank  Grin
Activity: 89
There's a chance it could fall further, but with only $85 invested you should probably just hold rather than feeding your lunch money to the whales.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
investing in Altcoin is full of risk of profit and loss, better if you really invest really should prefer long term course, there certainly you will get bigger profit, what if you invest in ETH, surely will bring you to the future of sunny because ETH is one of the most potent Altcoin, but if you only invest $ 85 in my opinion it's still very little.
Activity: 560
The economics tells you that if you believe in the company (coin in this case), you should buy more and more as it decreases to lower your average cost.
Or if  you are certain of the decrease, you can sell now, wait it to further decrease and buy again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
It just mean that the moment you bought ETH until now, the price of the ETH is still decreasing. it was $535 yesterday and it's $471 now, look how high the market value decreased in a single day. Don't be upset, once ETH go back to $600-$800, you'd be getting huge profit aswell! just hold on to it for now.
Activity: 82
There is no need to be upset. Dont panic. price will be recovered soon. Ethereum has great potential, short term price movements is pretty normal.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin

Stability and Patience my friend!

You are thinking too quick. This is not cup of miracle where you throw a coin and then angel comes out of it to ask your wish!

You just invested it into the ETH at the right time and what you need is patience. Let the ETH go out of the bearish trend and wait to see where it heads up next. You will surely get lot of profits as ETH is at its bottom price!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The fact that you lost 10% is nothing to worry about, but 85 dollars for long-term investment is very little !
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
Cryptocurrency is unstable project. So you should expect its nature when you invest. I think ethereum is good investment and you said you loss $10 in a single day, it is due to its volatility. You may gain profit when the market goes up and that may take place in no second. Your investment amount is small I think. You will get only a small profit from it.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: