Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought on all time high - page 17. (Read 12993 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 03:46:42 AM
Your decision at that time I think is not quite right. You've been out a lot of money to buy coins at a high price. With the money you spend, of course, only a few coins you can get. Currently, the price of the coin is going down, if only you bought it now maybe you will get a lot of coins. Then you can wait until the coin prices go up, so you can return your capital and earn a profit because the price of coins is higher than the purchase price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
April 06, 2018, 02:58:32 AM
Hold it for 3 years from now and you will not hate your self again i predict we will face multiyears bearish and starting going up again after 2020 i also hate this market but we must face it. We succeed when whole market down in 2014 to 2016 and now we face it again for second time and i am pretty sure we can do it.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
April 05, 2018, 11:06:00 AM
I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh
Don't worry my friend Smiley. I think many people in this forum bought on ATH, it's very normal. If the coins which you are holding, is coins belong Top 10 of crypto market like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, NEO..... then you don't need to worry because they will soon set a new price peak, you should not loses patience and sells out your asset while the market dip. You will not loss if you don't sell out.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 10:56:48 AM
now I think you can not do much with the current price is decreasing, all you can do is you hold the coins you bought at a high price until you can get a high price. so I think the hold is the best choice.

HODL is really the best choice. HODLers are always the winners on this game kind of game. Always think for long term less stress and less time you will spend but just make sure you will do your own search very well.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
April 05, 2018, 10:32:31 AM
Which coin did you buy at ATH? You can stoploss or hold to new ATH (if it is a good coin) Cheesy

PRL, EXLIX, XSPEC.

A sincere advice is to HODL and don't panic. There are many who have bought at ATH and are badly struck right now. I recommend averaging your buying price, as rates right now are very low. Don't sell your tokens at cheap rates, you will repent in future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 10:09:07 AM
Hey, that was not a good idea. The main thing a trader must do is wait until a good dip and then start buying and adding to positions at every support levels down. And also there is a proverb: "If you buy high - you should sell high". This means that you should not be upset and I think that sooner or later the price will return to you buy point, just place sell orders and forget about this. The capitalization of the cryptomarket will be growing from year to year pushing the price of the individual coins up! Hope my advice will be useful for you!
Activity: 33
April 05, 2018, 09:39:32 AM
Do not be upset if you are a speculator, then sometimes you will buy the highest price, and sometimes the lowest price. It's roulette.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
April 05, 2018, 09:21:41 AM
Maybe buying on ATH won't matter anymore in the long run.
May take some time but I think there's a good chance for breaking even or better - making profit - in future.
As long as you don't sell cheap you won't have any loss.
Yeah I feel how dispirited they are on this situation as the price is now at $6k to $8k mark. It's part of the volatile market as we are not expecting that this will go down to this range after those amazing rally that reached $20k ATH.
Activity: 661
Merit: 509
April 05, 2018, 09:14:53 AM
shit happens. I bought some coins on ath prices as well. sometimes I sold for loss sometimes I waited to cover up my losses. this is nature of this business. you experienced this and learned something. don't try to make same mistakes over and over again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
April 05, 2018, 08:55:10 AM

its really hard to decide when you bought in ATH because no coins from then has recovered until now,from bitcoin and all the alternative coins ,everyone struggling to co back but they cant even make upto 20% all the top 20 coins just in 10% again price goes fall and falling again.

For you OP if you think stopping the loss is enough than waiting then i will respect your prerogative,but if you can still wait and eager to profit i might say HOLD STILL
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 05, 2018, 08:34:06 AM
now I think you can not do much with the current price is decreasing, all you can do is you hold the coins you bought at a high price until you can get a high price. so I think the hold is the best choice.
Activity: 1
April 05, 2018, 08:09:55 AM
Yes seems the whole market got smashed.  About only thing to do is hodl and catch the rebound later this year.  There is a ico going on currently that might help re-coup some of your losses.  Marinecoin is rewarding promotion with 20,000 MTC.  You can buy of you want but a little elbow grease and some effort and you can take the no risk avenue they are practically giving them away.  Time dilution technology slows the coin release down so everyone has a shot at it.  self sustaining - fair distribution - machine to machine - iot -  You may want to check them out here for more info marinecoin/in
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
March 03, 2018, 03:26:28 AM
don't blame yourself dude, all traders have made that mistake.
now, you can buy the coins which you lose at bottom, then wait for rising.
and don't forget to stay positive Wink
*btw, i'm one of holder PRL Grin
Activity: 168
March 03, 2018, 03:02:47 AM
What is an ATH?? buy coins with expensive price is ridiculous in my opinion if the price is already high so don't take the risk, it is better to wait some time ago to go down a few percent or quiet first price. Don't be tempted to ease high prices at the moment.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
March 03, 2018, 02:43:24 AM

you did a wrong decision when you bought on all time high.so dont make wrong decision again now by selling it in loss,what you need to do is wait patiently and Hol.you should have told us which coin is that so we can make analysis and research for you if whats the coins future..many of us did some wrong moves,but the important thing is what will be your plan B when things go wrong
Because usually newbie will follow what is popular. when ATH happens a lot of people in this forum suggested to buy because many speculate that bitcoin prices will continue to rise. it is precisely that the price continues to decline due to correction. yeah you're right that you have to do some research first before buying. do not follow someone's speculation. I think all you have to do when buying when ATH is to be patient and restrain right now. I'm sure the price will exceed when you bought before..
S7C
Activity: 47
March 03, 2018, 01:08:16 AM
You must learn trading in order to find the correct entry point to crypto. I also made similar mistakes earlier. And this led to very large losses. But now I have experience and knowledge, which protect me from mistakes.

I don't think this is strictly true. With conventional trading, maybe.

But we're talking about crypto. The volatile swings make it a very difficult thing to predict. The January correction had been coming, but nobody knew exactly when that would happen.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
March 03, 2018, 12:58:45 AM
ATH GTO Holder here.. gave up to check the price every single day
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 04:56:07 PM

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh
Holding it for so long might not be a good solution for that especially if it is continuously going down. It is better to sacrifice by selling it and buy other coins in cheap price. Anyway, just mostly happen especially if we are in still learning the market trend and always remember on these to prevent happening again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
March 02, 2018, 04:30:53 PM
You must learn trading in order to find the correct entry point to crypto. I also made similar mistakes earlier. And this led to very large losses. But now I have experience and knowledge, which protect me from mistakes.
Activity: 12
March 02, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

ah thats sucks. You are a forced hodler now. What you should be doing is averaging down, this means buying more the lower we go in order to decrease your price floor.

That’s what’s I have been doing....I bought most of my coin unfortunately at a fairly high price but I’ve been buying more at these low prices.
Pages:
Jump to: