Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought on all time high - page 13. (Read 12993 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 07:57:22 PM
I purchased tokens in Pre-Sale ICO. In this ICO Hard cap completed in Pre-ICO. When token listed on an exchange price was down about 10x..
But project is not Scam and with greatest potential, I hold it for a longterm.
if the project does not cheat indeed has a great potential the token price will return to the highest price
be patient just a matter of time to wait for the price to come back again
I also have pre-ICO buy tokens after hardcap, now the price is much decreased because it is not in want, but I am optimistic that the price will rise again
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Partner of Arsenal Football Club
April 18, 2018, 05:49:36 PM
I purchased tokens in Pre-Sale ICO. In this ICO Hard cap completed in Pre-ICO. When token listed on an exchange price was down about 10x..
But project is not Scam and with greatest potential, I hold it for a longterm.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk
April 18, 2018, 05:45:12 PM
I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

You make somebody else who sold ATH very happy ... are you philanthropist ? Cheesy
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 05:42:18 PM
Don't worry because that ATH point is not the end, in this year coins will climb even higher I believe.
yes I also believe that if at the end of this year the price of coins will be higher than the highest value ever achieved
be patient for now and dont worry about the ATH point
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
April 18, 2018, 05:35:49 PM
be patient.
in the good projects (coins/tokens), the old ath's are gradually reached again  Wink
Activity: 420
April 18, 2018, 04:49:27 PM
Don't worry because that ATH point is not the end, in this year coins will climb even higher I believe.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 04:45:54 PM
Now 17-20k dollars are all time high prices yeah, but if you look one year later, this prices will be very cheap most probably, and if you have cash, you can buy from this prices again.

Yes and I really agree on this one. That's why you don't have to worry about if you are looking for long term but for short term I guess you find another thing. Crypto is for the people who have patience and can over come the greed on their selves. Just HODL and soon crypto market will shock about the prices.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
April 18, 2018, 04:35:22 PM
I think that every newcomer made the same mistakes. But in this there is a positive moment - you have received an excellent experience. Now you know that you need to buy coins at a time when they are at the bottom.
Activity: 602
http://scientificcoin.com/
April 18, 2018, 02:46:04 PM
I remember those times when prices used to rise without an end! I m sure we will see those prices again, but maybe in 2-3 years
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
April 18, 2018, 02:36:47 PM
Now 17-20k dollars are all time high prices yeah, but if you look one year later, this prices will be very cheap most probably, and if you have cash, you can buy from this prices again.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
April 18, 2018, 02:30:47 PM

Not only you but lot of people have brought on ATH. But don't do the mistake second time by selling it in low. The market is recovering and you need to take smart steps to recover your investment. You might start trading with small percentage of your investment and gain some experience. That experience might be valuable in the future for you. 
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
April 18, 2018, 02:25:15 PM

Even such purchases are sometimes profitable, because you could buy in the period with subsequent correction and further growth. Therefore, do not be upset and wait for the right moment, especially since it is foolish to leave the market.
Possible but only on slim chances but if you do believe on the project then you would really not be worried on what you had done.This is actually a common mistake on where most investors or traders do committed which would also commonly result into panic selling because we do see price dumping and afraid to lose money thats why we do make decisions.Even myself did bought on ath and until upto these days im still holding that coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
April 17, 2018, 01:56:21 AM

Even such purchases are sometimes profitable, because you could buy in the period with subsequent correction and further growth. Therefore, do not be upset and wait for the right moment, especially since it is foolish to leave the market.
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
April 16, 2018, 01:08:03 PM
Just keep your coins and wait for the long term.  The patient ones get rewarded in the end.
Activity: 1
April 14, 2018, 09:42:59 AM
This very well could be the year of the alts.  I think the alt of the year will be Marinecoin, MTC.  IoT is upon us and machine to machine transactions are critical to its success.  MTC has geared their artificial intelligence driven platform towards the needs of IoT.  They have zero fees at the most and transaction speeds fast enough to cater to IoT applications riding on their platform.  The blockchain is time tested and the entire network runs on the power of a few old pc’s.  No expensive and eco unfriendly massive power requirements.  Check out their ICO at their website.  Beta testers currently are receiving 20,000 MTC for completing AI assigned promotion tasks on a daily basis.  Check it out here to find more info.  marineco.in/ico
Merit: 13
April 14, 2018, 09:17:29 AM
The last few days probably added a little positive? If growth continues, then you will see new peaks.
Merit: 14
April 13, 2018, 12:04:26 PM
You will see the price which you bought and thinking about the ath of bitcoin is not the real ATH. There is a market where volatilility is very high. In one day btc can -1000 dollars or 2000 dollars +. Just be patient. This year we  will see 26k but it will not the ath Smiley
Activity: 36
April 13, 2018, 11:48:01 AM
ust buy some more now at current corrected price and you will average your total amount
I always did this trick when got trapped like you did.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
April 13, 2018, 11:24:54 AM
You can do several things.
1) Average your position by buying more for lower price.
2) Learn on your fault and try to study money management
3) Close your position and withdraw all the money and forget about crypto
Activity: 51
April 13, 2018, 11:20:10 AM
Just hold. Bitcoin is going through a bad cycle right now... this is usually the 1st quarter of the year so yea. Happens every year... Look on the bright side, the 2nd quarter will be explosive! You only lose if you sell, remember that. Next time instead of going all in spread your entries.
Pages:
Jump to: