Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought on all time high - page 16. (Read 12993 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 01:35:10 PM
Do not be upset, just buy more at a lower price and you will be able to go to breakeven.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
April 10, 2018, 01:24:17 PM
Unfortunately I bought coins at a very high price. Not really ath but really high prices! Hope soon the prices will rise again and we can make a profit. It looks like we will wait a long time Smiley
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
April 10, 2018, 01:16:29 PM
been there done that, still have a bag and it still hurts lol, you should not look at the charts, consider your investment is done and lift that mental bag & think about starting fresh, getting busy in something might help and when bull period arrives then you may recover your losses or even make a profit out of it but the trick is not to give a damn about it & writing it off. i guess many people have started trading in general via crypto which has so much volatility, so you will survive, just HODL & buckle up.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 12:38:59 PM
Everyone bought some coins at the ATH, or at least held coins and didn't sell at the top. Therefore, everyone has lost if they invested in late 2017. The only people that done well are those that are just starting their entry point now while the market is low. Lucky them!
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
April 10, 2018, 12:28:00 PM
It was a mistake. If the position is already high then don't put forward used to assume will be higher again. look at the situation and circumstances that exist because it could have been after a high fall. use for learning only.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 11:42:15 AM
Me too... Still, hold a lot of altcoins from the all-time high, Ripple the biggest disaster in my portfolio but I'm a long-term trader so not everything  bad
Activity: 154
April 10, 2018, 11:38:06 AM
I think even some seasoned veterans got a bit carried away and experience a bit of the FOMO. The key, as with any investment, is not to invest any money that you cannot recover from losing. If you buy the dip it will bring your average cost down to more reasonable levels and when the price rises again you should break even sooner.
copper member
Activity: 497
April 10, 2018, 11:33:18 AM
I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

Friend, do not with one mistake You have to hate your life, make it as experience so as not to buy coins when the price is high, but buy it when the price falls.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 11:28:38 AM
I bought eth at 1300, so very close to the ATH, I have no choice but ot hold long term because their is no way im selling at a loss.
Activity: 224
April 10, 2018, 11:08:56 AM

We must keep trying, do not despair so soon. Since the effort never betrayed the results, I've also been positioned like you and I have also bought when the price again rises and suddenly the price goes down drastically. I was desperate, but I should not be desperate and I had to get up, then I added the balance for additional investment so that later on the normal price I could get a profit, and I got it.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
April 10, 2018, 07:30:09 AM
Unfortunately many people made the purchase at the highest price like yours. You will have to wait a long time or you can trade with other coins by doing trade and you can try to less your hurt Smiley
For experienced traders who are being caught up by a dump will usually have the choice on making trades to lessen up the loss percentage but if you arent have any experience then you will surely just choose to hold up or even panic sell when you are really stressing out yourself seeing your folio on deep reds.Sometimes these kind of situations do happen on all traders when we are still newbie which we do buy on ATH's and even experienced one do still have the risk because market is way too unpredictable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 07:04:13 AM
if you ever do something like this, you'll have to wait a little longer. If you wait, do not forget to keep following the market all the time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 06:37:05 AM
Unfortunately many people made the purchase at the highest price like yours. You will have to wait a long time or you can trade with other coins by doing trade and you can try to less your hurt Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 04:20:51 AM

Never invest money you can't afford to lose.
As for me - never bought at ATH, just kicking myself for not being able to spot ATH as an opportunity to sell  Sad

That's why before start anything doing your own search is a must because you really have to learn what you want to do. So if you really want to trade search all about cryptocurrency and  blockchain technology then go search and learn all about the trading especially all the basics because it will help you how make a plan before you start any trade you want.
Activity: 66
April 09, 2018, 04:45:35 AM

Never invest money you can't afford to lose.
As for me - never bought at ATH, just kicking myself for not being able to spot ATH as an opportunity to sell  Sad
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
April 09, 2018, 04:39:03 AM
Same here, I have made my portfolio at ATH and now experiencing huge losses. I have paid a good money for that lesson. But I am going to hold for a long time and my plan is to learn, keep on researching, managing my portfolio etc. Tech behind cryptos is great and I think the market will recover.

I did that last year in June 2017. But guess what, by January, not only did prices reach equilibrium with the coins I had, I managed to even make profit on some of them. They say hold is the name of the game and it has always proven true with most alts. I will admit I still cut losses on some early, with some regret. I bought in this time at dips in February, but then haha. March came and it went even further down. Just be patient and believe in the decisions you made.
Activity: 210
April 09, 2018, 04:35:06 AM
Same here, I have made my portfolio at ATH and now experiencing huge losses. I have paid a good money for that lesson. But I am going to hold for a long time and my plan is to learn, keep on researching, managing my portfolio etc. Tech behind cryptos is great and I think the market will recover.
Activity: 5
April 09, 2018, 04:24:49 AM
Marinecoin is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time. mtc will be controlled by artificial intellgience and will be a real force in the crypto markets in the future  which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time.There’s no ICO, zero fees,  no pre-sale, but will send to everyone! It’s proof of promotion. And uses artificial intelligence. Go and take a look https:// marine co.in.- iot. A very good community !Details: https:// marine co.in
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 06, 2018, 04:12:26 AM
don't blame yourself dude, all traders have made that mistake.
now, you can buy the coins which you lose at bottom, then wait for rising.
and don't forget to stay positive Wink
*btw, i'm one of holder PRL Grin
There are actually 2 choices when you bought when ATH a few months ago, cutlose or hold until the price rises? if you're patient, maybe holding back is the right thing because it will avoid losses, but if you've been so stressed out with the current market situation you can sell it and buy at a lower price (with a note when the bitcoin price drops)
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 04:04:13 AM

you are not alone

please hodl until 2020.
because it can be only occur 20000 dollar btc in 2020
Pages:
Jump to: