Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 40. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 12
If you want to thrive in crypto. Then I suggest to buy and joined the ICO. Not necessarily all of them, however you can start multiple ETH first. And if you are really sure, then it could be everything you invest in ICO. So profits are also getting bigger.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
It is better to buy those coins that are on the bottom, and were previously very high that from the old price sank 5-10 times,and the project is promising,it is much more likely that it will give more profits and x, than ISO now, as all the ISO that are now out of their trample simple bottom, very much.
I agree about the coins. Now many coins were at the bottom, and not capable coins fell into the abyss and you can already understand what you can buy and what not.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It is better to buy those coins that are on the bottom, and were previously very high that from the old price sank 5-10 times,and the project is promising,it is much more likely that it will give more profits and x, than ISO now, as all the ISO that are now out of their trample simple bottom, very much.
Activity: 82
If I were you, you should not spend all your ETH in buying a token. You should invest some of your ETH. But be careful also in buying or investing your ETH. You should not listen to an advise. All you need to do is a proper investigation to a certain ICO so that you have a high chance to gain more ETH.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

First of all, you should carefully determine the appropriate version of the ICO. Today, the choice of projects is really decent, and you do not have to rely solely on intuition - pre-conduct a detailed analysis.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

ICOs can be good way of investment to use your capital to earn more but you should make sure you investigate well before you buy any ICO. Some of people advise will work and some won't. There are some good ICO review websites like icobench, trackico and co that can be a good guide for you.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
maybe it's a good idea to buy an ICO but you need to select the ICO because there are too many ICO in out there and you need to know every ICO to choose. it's too difficult to choose the ICO if you don't have any information about the ICO and you cannot make any profit in the future. I think you can use only 1 eth to invest in ICO and keep the rest of ethereum you have, don't spend too much ethereum for investing because ethereum will be increasing soon
Activity: 266
it is very difficult to determine which ico is open and that will give you the current advantage because most of them scam / fall when entering the market, do not trust anyone by telling you to join an ico, you have to do some research yourself so you know and can choose ico that you think is good
that is really difficult to say as i dont know toue situation, your recources, yiur finance state and the only person who can decide is you
Activity: 266

only if ypu really want it, there are many ways in frony of you, so think about your strategy and act accordingly, good luck
Activity: 83
it is very difficult to determine which ico is open and that will give you the current advantage because most of them scam / fall when entering the market, do not trust anyone by telling you to join an ico, you have to do some research yourself so you know and can choose ico that you think is good
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO

I highly prefer that you should hold it today because the price of ethereum is keep on decreasing so you should hold your coins because selling your coins today or exchanging it for another coin will just make you lose a huge amount of profit in the future.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
If you dare to venture then you can invest in ICO, this is a lucrative market for those who dare to risk and have knowledge of project analysis. So I always support those who invest in ICO
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

This topic is relatively old, but I hope that this info could be helpful to you guys: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/well-i-just-got-scammed-4567317
Please be extremely careful before entering any ICO, especially if somebody is persistent to get your wallets data in Telegram, Medium or the like.
Double check if there is a normal website, a ready white paper for the project and a Telegram group with at least 5k members before sending your funds to anybody.

Activity: 140
look up yourself in different sites and do go through their programs and plans properly as there are may scam coins out there be careful
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
Bases on the present market conditions, and the trend of most ICO in the past few weeks, unless the ICO has an extremely high hype on it and a strong community backing, it may be better  to wait it out and get it on exchange when the price drops a little. Which will presents a good deal.
Activity: 70
I think that you need to make investments in projects for which the ICO has already ended. Look at projects that have fallen in price since the stock market, but the team and project are respectful enough to invest in their tokens. So you will save money, and you do not need to wait for the end of ISO.
Activity: 88
entering them in the ICO would certainly be a good thing and will be able to add the results of what is owned. However, it took a great ICO also to produce and have to be careful with the ICO scam that is already occurring. try to see some famous ICO website in order to determine what should be invested.
Activity: 196
In conditions like this now. May indeed arguably the very hard to find the best project of ICO. Moreover, the current condition. If my advice, if you want to join should select the ICO project softcap his already achieved.
Activity: 98
In my opinion yes you can buy but you must keep charge of the ICO ratings the score board even the market hare of it so that you can be directed towrds a right step.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
At the moment I'm wearing a very good project signature.It's called springrole.Invest your 5 eth in this project and you will not regret it.Here's a link to their website https://springrole.com/
Pages:
Jump to: