Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 51. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

hello you want to invest in an ICO, I suggest you invest in TRIGGMINE, because the sale of presale has been achieved with the acquisition of 1618 ETH, and public sale will begin on 11 June. so I hope you do not follow the ICO that does not reach the sales target. because it will have an impact on the failure of an ICO, if you want to invest in triggmine visit this
Activity: 224
Merit: 0

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Do you fundamentally need to use them somewhere? perhaps your expectations will not be met... Especially with an approach like yours. It is best to watch or read if you want to invest, and at what price did you buy your ETH?
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
do not rely on others taught it may fail you. try to read the projects and think for yourself for you not to blame others for hyping their projects to you. it is always in every business that  the main decision maker is you. 
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
Look out which ICO you buy your tokens.
I think only 10% of all ICO's get you profit.. Maybe less. So you need to have a good research.
Activity: 98
you can buy ico with 5 eth you have, but you have to choose a potentially good ico and also can have a big future success, because with your money 5 eth you have you should be able to take advantage of the moment to look for a success.
Activity: 66
Before everything else, you must check the whitepaper and the team behind the ICO. Also check how they are doing in engaging and being active in the community and how good their reputation is. A good ICO attracts big investors because of their product or vision they have set. The best one for me is DCC! DCC presents Profiteering centralized credit model which grants monopolistic advantages to more companies, attracting many financial institutions to stray from their primary purpose serving customers. As they are aiming for profitability, they charge lenders while squeezing borrowers, and maximize their profits by increasing their customer base. If these profits were not strengthened, we believe it would promote the sound development of more industries by the improvement of talent recruitment that will improve investment in technology and increase the benefits to users.

To learn more about DCC, you can visit their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018 Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working

There are so many ICOs going on, make a proper research about the ICO project before putting any money for it. Make sure project team is real with good product or service they are offering.
Activity: 223

I think personally before you want to invest do research first because everywhere there are many frauds like the team behind him, the project is good or not and, bonus structure. But you also have to be careful alone if investing it a big risk. So now back to you because the decision is in your hands.

Activity: 275
Merit: 1
If you want to invest in ICO try querrex. Currently it became the trend in which ICOs should have a potential. I believed this could serves as your investment for your Ethereum. Their platform, Project and Team are quite remarkable so thats why one should see through this coin and hope for a good future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
If your planning to put all your 5 eth in an ICO, you have to be very very careful because there are a lot of ICO that are scam. Also its very hard to look and find a legit ICO. You have to make your own research. You can also check different websites for the ICOs status, reviews, and news. If I were you, I'll put 2 eth in ICO and invest the remaining eth in altcoins.
Activity: 17
In my opinion yes you can buy but you must keep charge of the ICO ratings the score board even the market hare of it so that you can be directed towrds a right step.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Dont use all of that money to make invest in ICO but better split for others opportunity, use only 1 ETH for ICO and others 4 ETH for trading . There are alot of ICO now and to get bigger bonus is better to buy their token in presale, and join in minimum 2 different ICO, this is for diversify risk if one of that ICO failed so you can recover loss with other one.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
If you really want to find a good ico, you must go to the ico ratings, they are the one who check the ico if its a 100% legit. The can identify if the ico was a scam. They also have a rating score to safely evaluate what is the best ico to join to. But you must do your own research also to support the recent ratings of the ico ratings.
Activity: 196
Absolutely yes, you can buy in an ICO provided you made a thorough research and verification if that ICO offers good projects in the society.But don't invest all your ETH at once because you might not be successful at first but later on as you go along you'll be wiser enough to choose the right ICO's.I do believe that failures comes first before success.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
ICO investment is one of the trends nowadays because even if the token is not listed yet, you can have a chance of earning a very good profit as long as the project is very useful and that the ICO is not a scam. On top of that, you can also get additional bonuses if you invest during pre-ICO.
Activity: 350

In my way of thinking, it is better to not divide your ethereum amount. I think investing in some top coins might be more profitable than investing in icos in this term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110

5 ETH isn't really that much. Personally, I would recommend saving 4 ETH and using only 1 ETH for RISKY ICO investments.

Do note that unless you pick a really good ICO, chances are that the value of that ICO won't grow much, however, if you keep your money with Ethereum, you are almost guaranteed that the value will rise in the future. Ethereum all the way.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262

Having a 5 eth as a starting capital is a huge amount dont invest all your money in 1  ico project maybe split it into 2 to 3 ico project because in the market a lot of ico project turning to scam or failed to provide a real product so people stop patronizing their project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Yes, now in the ICO is not much profitable to invest, little shoots, I advise you not to invest, wait until the market grows a little
Activity: 341
I wouldn't recommend you buy an ICO, as ICOs are not that profitable any more. The price of most of these ICO tokens have dropped sharply, when they listed on exchanges. I think that holding Eth would be more profitable for you.

I invite you to check our project. Based on something solid and concrete such as biomedical research. A Token backed by the value of actual physical goods so it will hold its value on exchanges. And a very prestigious advisor.

https://www.innovativebioresearch.com/pre-ico

Pages:
Jump to: