Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 2. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 03:51:08 PM
it sounds like "I was invested in the ruble, yuan and yen, and they fell, I will never buy a currency again."
no one can guarantee that the ico chosen by you will fly to heaven, but remember that it was with the BTC.
price reduction, by the way, was temporary
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 03:47:44 PM
I think you investing have to do with the ICO because depends on how you see those ICO's. And this few mentioned ICO can't make BTC to drop. To me before you invest in an ICO, you should have credible details about the project before going to invest. I'm thinking in some ICO if the project didn't succeed they will make sure that returns their investor's money. So just relax and write to them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 03:35:10 PM
Investing in ico does have a very high risk, It is very difficult to choose 3 ICO so that all are successful! It is better to diversify its assets to 10 different ICO, it is very good to study them, it is better to learn the opinions of experts about them and only then to invest! So better invest in bitcoin or altcoin, now bitcoin price down here is a good chance for you.In the near future you will benefit.
On the other hand to choose 10 ICO that are successfull is more difficult than to choose 3 ICO  and you will have more time to know community of those projects
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 03:21:22 PM
If you get the ICO who have good quality certainly will not be so like that. Decision making before you choose to join it are very important. Holding the token for a very long time I think it is also very important.
Activity: 518
July 10, 2018, 03:15:11 PM
I agree, in recent years, well, a lot of fraud in the ico, it is simply not profitable to even invest in projects, even though they seem just very cool
Activity: 266
July 10, 2018, 03:13:56 PM
I was also disappointed in the ICO and stopped investing in them because of scams.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 03:12:03 PM
Such a belief as you are very negative because you judge now about all projects, but in fact you just invested in the wrong place because of your inexperience.
Activity: 79
July 10, 2018, 02:47:40 PM
Because if you are not doing research specifically and just invest with the amount of big bonus that you will get in the  future the percentage of fail is high, because in ICO we must see a lot of aspect like team behind, management, advisors, the program or the good effect from the program. But please always support ICO to help cryptoworld better
Activity: 294
July 10, 2018, 02:46:29 PM
A majority of ICOs still have ROI on their ICO price in the current market, which limits the downside of any ICO you invest in.
Activity: 70
July 10, 2018, 02:08:09 PM
Very much in vain. It is only temporary that many companies delay payments. I think soon everything will be different)  Wink
Activity: 490
July 10, 2018, 02:04:56 PM
ICO is a tricky thing and you have to select properly in order to get high ROI.
in 2018 year ICOs are in loss, but on a bulish market some of them can be sucessful
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 02:03:28 PM
I also recently became disillusioned with the ICO. 80% of projects after the end of the sale and entering the stock exchanges very much lost in the value of their coins and they could be bought with greater profit than during ICO.
Therefore, some people advise to sell everything and then buy at a lower cost or continue to buy more. Now all new projects are exposed to speculative actions. Therefore, you should pay attention to all the details, especially at the beginning of the token's output.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 10, 2018, 01:57:12 PM
I also recently became disillusioned with the ICO. 80% of projects after the end of the sale and entering the stock exchanges very much lost in the value of their coins and they could be bought with greater profit than during ICO.
Activity: 77
July 08, 2018, 05:32:46 AM
well next time I would suggest you always choose ico from checking their rate in ico rating or any ico checker
Activity: 93
July 08, 2018, 05:27:45 AM
We cannot blame you if you don’t believed in iCO. Because some of ICOs are scam or fake. But if you think about it. Before investing in ICO you need to look at the white paper. What are the goals, who are the developer if it’s marketable in a long a run. Investing in ICO’s is a 50/50 chance that it will successful .
July 07, 2018, 11:39:11 PM
This is the wrong thing, precisely since I know bitcoin and ICO I can get profit up to 10x from startup capital, the first time I follow ICO is WeTrust, Edgeless, Populous and so on, although also been hit by scam like ETHbooks, Bitcad, Snapup and so on but for me ICOs is a good way to get big profit.
July 07, 2018, 11:02:13 AM
The current market conditions are bad. Investing in ICO is really risky, some of them there are scam. But this depends on the ICO you choose, you must be smart in choosing the ICO to be invested.
Activity: 94
July 06, 2018, 11:45:45 PM
Well I think you are investing into a wrong project, I have invested in four ICO's and so far they are doing pretty well despite the bearish market. I think you need to invest in some good project, do your research very well before investing, don't follow the crowd, set opinions of top ico investors.
Activity: 33
July 06, 2018, 10:20:59 AM
Investing in ico does have a very high risk, It is very difficult to choose 3 ICO so that all are successful! It is better to diversify its assets to 10 different ICO, it is very good to study them, it is better to learn the opinions of experts about them and only then to invest! So better invest in bitcoin or altcoin, now bitcoin price down here is a good chance for you.In the near future you will benefit.
Activity: 266
July 06, 2018, 09:56:24 AM
I would rather invest in some of the most trusted altcoin I think are ethereum, NEO and Litecoin. you will get more profit if you invest in the altcoin
Pages:
Jump to: