Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 10. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 09:22:49 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Its better to invest in altcoins than ICO because theres no guarantee that your invested get back to you and theres a lot of scam ICo hanging around so don't trust anymore its better to do your own research of there proof of work and legitimacy.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 09:16:29 AM
If you experience frustration in the past ICOs that very natural because not all ICOs are successful , but in the other hand there are also ICOs that are very successful ang gain trust , so the next time you join ICOs choose the best so that you will not regret in the end, just believe and trust to the next time.
Activity: 81
June 26, 2018, 06:29:48 AM
Stolen account Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

More info here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23913134
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
June 26, 2018, 06:21:03 AM
Actually, if  you invest in ico it means you should be prepared to run the risk because currently 80% of ico is just a scam if you want to invest in ico you have to study the project you are going to follow and you should always monitor it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 04:54:58 AM
Maybe you just bought some shitcoins and bought at a bad time.  In the last few months, nearly all the ico drop the price below the ico price. Only a little icos get returns to investors.

So you should invest the ico you trust, and pay more attention on that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 26, 2018, 04:53:36 AM
In my opinion, investing in ICO is very risky. especially now that many ICO are scam. If we find a legitimate ICO, investing in ICO is actually very profitable. But now we have to sharpen our sensitivity and picky on ICO that we will choose.
Activity: 108
June 26, 2018, 04:43:31 AM
Its true that most ICOs are scams. Myself, i have been a victim several times. But there are still some few which looks promising and must be suppported. The market is so down so even projects without the intention to scam end failing.
What you say is true. It's a scam project that has a lot of impact on good projects. But if investors check the project thoroughly before investing, I believe you will reduce the rate of fraud more. Currently, there are quite a few good projects to learn and invest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 04:35:58 AM
Its true that most ICOs are scams. Myself, i have been a victim several times. But there are still some few which looks promising and must be suppported. The market is so down so even projects without the intention to scam end failing.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 26, 2018, 04:29:55 AM
ICO investment is still viable.  If you are cool headed and not desperate for profit,  you would have invested in quality product that will guarantee an h an  handsome return on money invested!
Activity: 420
June 26, 2018, 04:27:53 AM
You are pick some random anonymous ICO that clearly would lead to scams. Better to find the good one, there are some of them out there and you able to find them in thread.
June 26, 2018, 04:26:43 AM
do you see their teams, projects, and products? should you be more careful in choosing ico. before you invest your btc or eth, you better see how their ico develops. do not be easy to invest btc or your eth.
Activity: 103
June 25, 2018, 12:24:17 PM
Yes, most icos are actually money-making. You need to take the time to study whether they need to do what they want to do. If you just think of making quick money, then your risk of losing money will be great.
Activity: 1
June 25, 2018, 10:11:21 AM
Unfortunately, the simplification of ICO has attracted many scammers to this market. But I'm sure that the more countries will introduce the regulation of crypto, the less will be the scam projects. Now is not the best time to invest at the ICO stage.
Activity: 280
June 25, 2018, 06:38:59 AM
Investing is risky. You really need to research very carefully before investing in one. And ask other people even here in forum on what there opinions are in ICOs.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 06:33:53 AM
In investing you need to check the project first if it is good or bad before you invest to them, but I think you just invest to them by not checking on it.
Activity: 164
June 25, 2018, 05:17:30 AM
It has been pretty harsh lately and i believe the market was over pumped and prices are settling on a real value now but it can be quite depressing to see ICOs gathering such a low amount of money nowadays.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 05:14:31 AM
just because stuck some ICO so does not assume that the other same ICO. indeed few have influence because of the large number of ICO's response to the price of the bitcoin nor the ethereum. but basically, invest in ICO is very promising and at least not to be followed for big results.
Activity: 77
June 25, 2018, 05:01:21 AM
If you experience frustration in the past ICOs that very natural because not all ICOs are successful , but in the other hand there are also ICOs that are very successful ang gain trust , so the next time you join ICOs choose the best so that you will not regret in the end, just believe and trust to the next time.
June 24, 2018, 11:08:28 AM
The current market conditions are bad. Investing in ICO is really risky, some of them there are scam. But this depends on the ICO you choose, you must be smart in choosing the ICO to be invested. Most prices will go down when ICO is over, you have to hold it until the price goes up.
Activity: 70
June 24, 2018, 05:00:33 AM
It is really hard to trust an ico to invest in your own money. There are lots of scam projects and you can not make claims upon if they stole from you. And It is not cool. All they want that is trust them and wait for your payments but they have to be reliable too.
Pages:
Jump to: