Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 5. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 11:55:14 AM
Interest in ICO is smidgen precarious. You have to inquire about deliberately. Nowadays there are generally 70% of ico progressed toward becoming trick. So don't contribute without legitimate research. You can read their white paper, visit site, see on message, converse with other individuals, do inquire about on google. At that point you ought to do whatever you need and don't put all your cash in one ico. Contribute them independently with great ico.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 03, 2018, 11:51:53 AM
Unfortunately now there are a lot of scam in ICO projects and it is very difficult to choose a reliable project for investment. One of the main reasons for the poor development of ICO companies is the unstable crypto-currency market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 11:48:55 AM
It's a pity, of course, the topic author because of his unsuccessful experience in investing in ICO projects. But do not forget that there are really cool ICO projects that give a big profit
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
July 03, 2018, 11:00:20 AM
I think similar. But still hanging. It because some projects were brought wothless ideas.
Activity: 136
July 03, 2018, 10:57:41 AM
I think you don't believe in ico anymore because you didn't get the advantages from them. You lose your money because the ICO that was chose is wrong.
Activity: 287
July 03, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
the whole cryptocurrency industry is turned into money pumping industry only because of ico coins Neo and Eth are both ico tokens we cant say whole ico industry is scam but patiently the developments in ico take place
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 10:57:02 AM
Don't lose hope it's just the beginning, every mistake is a lesson so don't blame all the ICO's you need to do more research before investing on a specific project, try to read and compare whitepapers and check their roadmap and always check the team behind it.
Activity: 219
July 03, 2018, 10:55:23 AM
you better invest in alcoint or in bitcoin which is generally already trusted and many who have made transactions. let's try to think clearly you've been fooled three times if you still want to repeat it?
I am sure if you can think clearly you will divert your investment, regards
Activity: 364
July 03, 2018, 10:51:16 AM
Do not despair after a couple of failures. Good ICO meet, but rarely. Learn to analyze better. No one ever became an expert the first time.
July 03, 2018, 09:08:41 AM
Don't be so worried about that,  you just have chosen the bad ICO to invest in, those mistakes just are called to make you more careful and force you to research more about the upcomming ICOs
Activity: 96
July 03, 2018, 06:14:16 AM
Don't be discourage just because you encountered a bad experience. Make it as a learning experience and grow from it. There are still good ico's available out there, it's just a matter of how diligent you look. Always study and read the whitepaper of the ico you are interested to avoid wasting your time in the end.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
July 02, 2018, 11:31:14 AM
My previous project were not bad. The price didnt rise much, but it`s ok. Now i wait for some other project`s outcome. It seems to be successfull. As for me, you have to pick up project nicely and they will not be dead:)
Activity: 168
July 02, 2018, 11:27:58 AM
Well that is really the problem in investing in an ICO. It could failed literally and that is not good since most of the ICO will definitely failed due to some reasons that might encounter during the ICO period. Some of them were not able to gather enough crowd fund to establish the project and some of them are just scamming and running away after they got the crowd's fund.
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
July 02, 2018, 11:27:46 AM
Thanks for letting us know this. This will really help and its very informative. I think we have to notice these coins very well and not to make mistakes again.
Activity: 392
July 02, 2018, 11:24:40 AM
To begin with, I want to say that you have chosen not the best projects for investing. Secondly, investing in ICO, do not expect quick profits. Especially at the present time, when the market is in a steep peak. ICO is an investment for a long time.

And if you want a quick profit, invest in a working coin, at least from the first 10. And engage in trading. ICO is always a risk, and very serious. The project needs to go through a series of steps to give serious growth.

Indeed before we harua understand first, kemus
dian if there is a good ICO in changing so many people, and uni thing is also a good source of income for some people who invest, you just need to find a better ICO to invest always looking for possibilities to grow and always find the right resources for it and always think of your profits, it's much better if you study well the project before investing to maximize your time on it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
July 02, 2018, 11:22:06 AM
As for me, I am still with the hope that the ICO market is going to improve. But that is not a strong hope I admit. Year after year, the ICO market is really losing credibility with the strong surge of scam ICOs. And the worst thing is that the scam ICOs are even successful in raising huge amounts of investments coming from different countries around the world. It seems that scam ICOs are getting at par with the legitimate ones in their appearance and marketing. Not good to the market.
Activity: 476
July 02, 2018, 11:17:36 AM
To begin with, I want to say that you have chosen not the best projects for investing. Secondly, investing in ICO, do not expect quick profits. Especially at the present time, when the market is in a steep peak. ICO is an investment for a long time.

And if you want a quick profit, invest in a working coin, at least from the first 10. And engage in trading. ICO is always a risk, and very serious. The project needs to go through a series of steps to give serious growth.
Activity: 476
July 02, 2018, 11:15:40 AM
July 02, 2018, 10:37:26 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

I have invested in 10+ of them, but also they just get me down, not always because the project were scam, sometimes we had some misunderstandings, sometimes I had filled some things wrong, but the main thing is, not to be discouraged, and continue to invest, trying to find your perfect ICO.
Activity: 84
July 02, 2018, 07:39:19 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Dear co crypto investor, believe me most ICO have good intention but because of the current situation in crypto ecosystem "coins prices are going down" it has affected a lot of projects. Some find it so difficult to reach soft cap. Some investor don't want to invest because of the bearish situation in coins. Secondly a lot of ico's are experiencing bad time because some bad guys are already on their social media platform scamming investor which has resulted to big investors losing confidence on such projects.
They are a lot of good ico's but people entering those platform with evil intentions are making things a bit difficult. I have experienced such situation where scammers claiming to be admin, bringing good offers just to defraud me.
Pages:
Jump to: