Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 8. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 01, 2018, 07:36:01 PM
Not all ICO are scam but you need to be careful because most of them are scam or not legit the only purpose on this is to get your money. But I believe they have ICO who are really worth it to invest that you gain more money after ICO ends and listed to the market.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
July 01, 2018, 07:30:49 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

if you not believe ico why you still follow bounty campaign, this mean signature campaign
if youre project not success you never get paid
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 07:23:53 PM
Now is a bad time for listing token on an exchange. Only the most hyped projects are more likely to get pumped right after the ICO
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 07:22:19 PM
Maybe you just were not lucky and you got into scam projects created just to get money? I'm sorry that it happened, but there are also good projects that conduct ICO
Well ico can really help us to became profitable, but the first thing we need to do us to find a really good ico because if we can able to find a great ico i am confident that we can really earn a huge amount of money.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
July 01, 2018, 07:16:20 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

There are a lot of good ICOs out there. Dont feel depressed. If you are not about ICOs, do something else. You maybe interested in longterm instead?
there are many options, maybe you forget some important elements before investing, such as in-depth analysis of the project. I'm sure ICO will still be profitable
Activity: 360
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 01, 2018, 07:05:19 PM
Maybe you just were not lucky and you got into scam projects created just to get money? I'm sorry that it happened, but there are also good projects that conduct ICO
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 06:59:47 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

There are a lot of good ICOs out there. Dont feel depressed. If you are not about ICOs, do something else. You maybe interested in longterm instead?
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 06:57:41 PM
Be mindful that you invest only what you afford to lose since ICO is a high risk high reward scheme. Just think about for example buying in on 10 cents then after a year or two there value now is $8 in which the gain is so big. There is profit in ICO but you have ti choose with best rating review by ICO experts.
Activity: 151
July 01, 2018, 06:53:12 PM
recently, my investment in ICO has been unsuccessful and I am disappointed with the ICO.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 06:50:43 PM
We are at half Year and there are same number of ICOs than last year and doubled the amount collected in ICOs vs LY , more than 13 billion up to now. We are at bearish market and after the launch many ICOs lose value of their tokens. ICOs are still a good investment in early phase , but only for ICOs with big potential . Investing in ICOs without a detailed research is very risky business.
Activity: 120
July 01, 2018, 05:02:06 PM
I came across projects that turned out to Scam, well, when the first week I learned about it, but there were cases that at the end of 4-6 weeks the Manager reported that the project turned out to Scam and I was upset because I spent a lot of time, but I still do not lose hope
Activity: 116
July 01, 2018, 04:52:24 PM
If you make a mistake when choosing, it does not mean that all good projects are over and they will not be, just be careful and take the time to analyze.
Activity: 133
July 01, 2018, 04:40:48 PM
It is true that as we have many ICOs coming on board, some are fake with the intention of carting away with investors money but that doesn't leave the fact that there are so e real ICOs out there. One needs to be extra careful when investing in ICOs, make sure you do your homework before investing otherwise, you will hear story that touches the heart!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 04:36:50 PM
We need to choose the ICOs wisely, as most of them are indeed not good enough. There is high risk in this market, I agree that ICOs are not for everybody.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
July 01, 2018, 06:43:10 AM
Investing in a project that you do not know, if its good or not, is very risky. They are right why you invest in ico. Why not in bitkoyne or on air. These two are very good and can give you a good profit
Activity: 96
July 01, 2018, 06:32:56 AM
Investing in ICOs has many risks. Nowadays ICO frauds are almost everywhere. That is why before investing on one, you should first do an ample time of research about it. If you do manage to find an ICO which is well established, I assure you that it is like finding a pot of gold in the end of a rainbow.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 04:30:42 PM
I understand you very well. I also have ATFS tokens and I see their price. It is very difficult to identify a successful ICO at the initial stage.
Activity: 13
June 30, 2018, 10:13:19 AM
Its better to invest in ongoing business ICOs. They are already running and just need some funds to grow.
I am always looking for this kind of ICO models. XYO is one of them and i know its going to make good profits for me.
Activity: 45
June 30, 2018, 05:34:34 AM
You was fail three times and now you dont believe in ico. Its look like you give up too fast. Ico can get very good profit, but dont forget what it is high risk investment. There are a lot of scam projects. And it is really hard to choose good ones. But it is possible. I think it is early to disappointing in ico.
Activity: 31
June 29, 2018, 10:12:02 PM
I invested using bitcoin and etherium in the hope that I could profit a little from my investment but the opposite.
Pages:
Jump to: