Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 9. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 04:15:40 PM
I have a different view, I am very interested in the ICO. Although the ICO does little scam and disappointing nonetheless ICO is one source of income for me, producing what I often participate in the bounty of an ICO campaign. the flavors don't believe may appear in error and sense of dismay, for that in the past never give up and continue to learn from my mistakes.
Activity: 146
June 29, 2018, 03:46:02 PM
All projects in which I invested, went to the stock exchange and rose in price. I also travel a lot in Russia, trying to understand whether you are ready to cooperate?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 03:33:11 PM
I don`t believe any ICO in the first place. I have invested and probably never will invest in ICO. The risks are too high, especially now. Yeah, one could say that Ethereum was an ICO some time ago, but it was different there weren`t as many scams as there are now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
June 29, 2018, 10:05:27 AM
I haven`t heard about them at all. Maybe your selection process is bad? Try to change something, because i dont face scams that often
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 09:57:50 AM
Things like this spoil the future of ico too much ico fraud and make some people dissapointed.CEO and founder of Crafty ICO, Reinaldo Silva, who is a graduate in Computer Networks and a former CEO of technology companies, was the founder of the idea.Investing in ICO is not guaranteed for example you`ve been tricked 3
Activity: 251
June 29, 2018, 04:08:32 AM
I cannot say that I blame you. With so many people getting scammed from investing in Icos people are now more conscious of the new projects which they put their money in. There is no easy way to know which of these icos are the scam icos so if you are going to invest in it it is best that you familiarize yourself with the risks
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 28, 2018, 11:49:51 PM
i do not understand with all ico. but for the LEDU it looks good but for a good thing to invest for you I suggest in projects that use kyc,
to be more secure.
You have it backwards, the projects that do KYC is the ones that are less about the people. The coins that ask for KYC is going to try to use your information for something.
Activity: 42
June 28, 2018, 11:40:19 PM
This is the wrong thing, precisely since I know bitcoin and ICO I can get profit up to 10x from startup capital, the first time I follow ICO is WeTrust, Edgeless, Populous and so on, although also been hit by scam like ETHbooks, Bitcad, Snapup and so on but for me ICOs is a good way to get big profit.
Activity: 93
June 28, 2018, 11:55:13 AM
i do not understand with all ico. but for the LEDU it looks good but for a good thing to invest for you I suggest in projects that use kyc,
to be more secure.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 04:19:20 AM
what made you invest on ico? I know investing in ICO might give you a big return, but you must investigate and be careful when investing. investing is too risky, there is no guarantee that it will success or what will be its value when it goes on an exchange.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 04:02:37 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

You are investing in dubious projects, I have not even heard of them. If you decide to invest, choose the project carefully. A good and promising project can make a good profit even in a falling market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
June 28, 2018, 03:56:15 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
The reason why you lose your money is because you invested on not trusted project. Before you make investment with ICOs, you should know the information about the ICO and you should fully understand how it works.
Activity: 2
June 28, 2018, 03:54:21 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Hey guy, this is investing. And it always have risks. If you lose money, that's not ICO faults. I can't blame on your think. But I think you aren't suitable for ICOs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 03:53:14 AM
I do not believe only in bad crypto projects, and unfortunately more than ninety percent in the critical market, but there are ten percent of critical projects that are very promising and highly profitable. for example Quark, Zillica
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 03:46:50 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Dude what?
Invest into quality projects and your returns will be great. Dont just invest into anything blindly, that is called gambling.
And I'm pretty sure these ICOs caused ethereum and BTC prices to drop. Why did you write that  Huh
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 03:36:09 AM
Actually, if  you invest in ico it means you should be prepared to run the risk because currently 80% of ico is just a scam if you want to invest in ico you have to study the project you are going to follow and you should always monitor it.

I agree completely with you, now without risk in any way, and unfortunately, many scum projects, but once they came to the crypto currency, then do not hang your nose.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
June 27, 2018, 07:42:44 PM
things like this spoil the future of ico too much ico fraud and make some people disappointed,the scammers only think for a moment and not thinking about the futureif everyone loses confidence  to ico it's the result of a scammer..I also do not dare to invest in ico and prefer investing in bitcoin or ethereum and the risk is only a decline in prices.

Agree. Because of these scammers tend to destroy the image and trust of investors in ICO. So this has a negative impact on ICOs because it will lessen potential investors. Because of too much ICO fraud, investors will no longer have interest in participating in ICO because they are thinking that they might get scammed too.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
June 27, 2018, 07:32:10 PM
It must be known that there are hundreds of live ICOs now that we are confused to choose which one is better, but I think by reading the whitepaper we can know a good thing about ICO so it's a good thing.
Activity: 28
June 27, 2018, 07:28:30 PM
why is it cool when bitcoin grows in price but at the same time it falls into Socratus all the more go to new crypto projects
Activity: 28
June 26, 2018, 09:23:11 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

I don't think ICOs really play much in dropping btc and eth prices, but anyway - ICO is really risky unless you've got a trustworthy project. I'm gonna participate in the ICO of Cryptics project - I think they're gonna be awesome in the near future. Check it out, if interested
Pages:
Jump to: