Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 6. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
July 02, 2018, 06:40:53 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

I disagree with you mate. Although many ICO fail but we all know that many ICO has dominate the cryptocurrency market for many years. This is why I still trust ICO and alts.

Last year was the year of ICOs, a lot of people took big profits but this year things look very dark, apart from a few exceptions like Quarkchain, most tokens you buy during ICO are getting dumped on the exchanges. I don't think it's because that there are only trash ICOs nowadays. I was in Bridge which has strong fundamentals but is trading at 1/10 of the ICO price
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 05:52:45 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

I disagree with you mate. Although many ICO fail but we all know that many ICO has dominate the cryptocurrency market for many years. This is why I still trust ICO and alts.
Activity: 210
July 02, 2018, 05:49:32 AM
Perhaps the ICO has disgraced many people, the market is now down, there are quite a number of fraud ICO took place, has cheated quite a lot of investors.
Activity: 76
July 02, 2018, 05:23:21 AM
Hopefully you held your Bezop.
Activity: 177
July 02, 2018, 05:22:02 AM
Yes it is difficult to believe after so many fail and scam projects, but I am sure that there are also good projects which might bring profit. Here is articles about how to choose ICO and how to avoid scams:

https://icoguide.com/en/blog/choosing-an-ico-common-pitfalls-of-scam-icos
https://icoguide.com/en/blog/how-to-identify-scam-icos

hope this will be interesting for you!
Activity: 48
July 02, 2018, 05:15:02 AM
Oops. That's not too good and I feel your pain. But that does not mean there aren't good ICO projects. I would like you to have the full understanding about the ICO projects you'd like to embark upon. Although, I really do not like investing in ICO projects cause I'm always skeptical about their success after all, but that does not mean all ICO projects are not good.
Activity: 24
July 02, 2018, 04:56:21 AM
You dont believe in ico because of bad time of ico now and need more time to back up ico and get prices back , its normally so take you time and wait .
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 04:54:06 AM
In my opinion it's better to invest in altcoins, it will be a better choice than investing in ICO!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 04:53:03 AM
Maybe you just were not lucky and you got into scam projects created just to get money? I'm sorry that it happened, but there are also good projects that conduct ICO
Well ico can really help us to became profitable, but the first thing we need to do us to find a really good ico because if we can able to find a great ico i am confident that we can really earn a huge amount of money.
I agree with you, since ICO are good at changing so many people's lives, It is also a good source of income for some who are investing on it, You just need to find a better ICO to invest to always look for its possibility to grow and always find the right resource for it and always think of your gains,  much better if you study well the project before investing to maximize your timeline on it.

This is so true. Maybe OP should try more and gain a lot of ICO experience.
We know that ICO not always succeed, but if you get one succeed ICO, you will gain a lot of profits.
Activity: 151
Merit: 7
July 02, 2018, 04:52:28 AM
Ico is a highly profitable investment form but comes with high risk. I also lost a lot of money when I started investing in the ICO. But then, I have experience for myself. And study any projects I invest. Now, I get the profit from the ICO projects that I invested.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
July 02, 2018, 04:46:11 AM
I also had a negative experience of investing in ICO and I also did not want to do it ever again. However, reading about the successful experience of others, I started investing in ICO again, but I do it less often and more reasonably now. Although it is very similar to gambling, with experience you start to avoid stupid mistakes.
Activity: 26
July 02, 2018, 04:15:09 AM
Yeah. ICO are super popular right now. I got scammed on 2 airdrops bow, but got some tokens through bounties though. But investing in tokens was never an issue for me. Sometimes you get with bigger money and sometimes you don't...
Activity: 53
July 02, 2018, 03:59:28 AM
I do not agree. If good research is done, there are many successful ICOs. It is necessary to look at the project, its objectives, project managers. It is necessary to investigate the product they are selling to the market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
July 02, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

don't do an Invest before you doing your own research and consult with an expert. because ICO are 100% risky if you don't have much experience. so the safest way are Invest in ICO who already a working product an have a real team behind it. but if you don't wanna take a risk, just invest in coin like BTC, ETH, EOS , etc.
Activity: 108
July 02, 2018, 03:55:03 AM
Yes, most of the current ICOs are scams. You can put the funds in your hands into the existing cryptocurrency. I just do this. Although there will be no more than ten times the income, it is less risky than ICO. Many, the benefits can be doubled 3 times
Activity: 80
July 02, 2018, 03:52:18 AM
Although there are many ico scams. But don't lose hope of ico. Currently, there are few regulatory policies for ico. Therefore, the benign development of ico will take some time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 03:47:44 AM
Haven't lost the faith in ICO-s, despite seen so many bad projects, and scams already. But should not forget, ICO-s are the ones, which can bring real developments to the market, in this ecosystem.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 02:01:50 AM
We all had bad choices of ICO-s I guess. Even with a wide knowledge, and experience, things are not always turn out as we hope. Keep learning, and hopefully the next 3 projects will be better choices Wink
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 12:46:08 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

what you say is not true, you should be more careful again in buying ico, not all ico is bad, there are also good ico, like, lympo, bluzelle and many more, in my opinion you are not lucky to buy ico
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
July 01, 2018, 10:31:04 PM
I participated in 6 or 7 ICO.  And at the moment I got profit only in 1 of them - it's Wagerr.  The rest of the projects so far do not please.  2 of them did not go to the stock exchange.  The rest are now much lower than on the ICO.  Therefore, I also will not participate in the ICO until the market trend changes.
Pages:
Jump to: