Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 22. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 08:34:14 AM
No need to believe and invest in ICOs now, huge amount of projects are trading on exchanges cheaper than on ICO 50-100%.
The best way to buy at dip all ICO projects from winter-spring which have perspectives
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 08:31:55 AM
Stop investing in ICOs then and invest in coins that have actually hit exchanges.
Activity: 278
June 13, 2018, 08:27:08 AM
I believe at least because it is a completely new and constantly evolving field. Look how much money has already been earned thanks to this and I do not think that all turned out successful investments from the first time
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
June 13, 2018, 08:24:56 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Having tried thrice and it didn't work out for you, I'll suggest you do some research on some good altcoins and invest in them. Not everyone gets lucky with ICO's, some times you expect they'll do well when listed, but they tank on you leaving you in huge losses. I've had such experiences too so I feel your pain
Activity: 140
June 13, 2018, 08:21:29 AM
I believe in them, even I know, that not all of them will change the world. Actualy the opposite, most of them are just useless Cheesy But the other some...
Activity: 106
June 13, 2018, 08:16:26 AM
Now it's too much ICO, that's what makes ICO prices dropped dramatically when entering the market. This year I have invested in 2 ICOs and all have failed to pass the ICO price.
You can say that you are involved in ICO projects but have failed to raise funds or that both of your ICO projects are fraudulent ICO projects. With your membership level, I think you are a very experienced person in the field of investing in ICO projects. Thank you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 08:13:39 AM
I'm sure it's not like you said because these projects have nothing to do with the fall of the major coins that are on the market for about 3 years already.
Activity: 106
June 13, 2018, 08:12:12 AM
It is very difficult to put absolute trust in the ICO. Many fraudsters have taken advantage of ICO projects to gain illicit profits. But there are still some ICO projects that are feasible. Please accumulate a wealth of experience and wisdom in selecting the most feasible ICO projects. Nothing is absolute.
Activity: 364
June 13, 2018, 04:54:24 AM
It is bad to hear, because most of my earnings, where just from the ICO investments, so I can just suggest you to look more deeply, and you will eventually find the good ICO to invest in.
copper member
Activity: 322
A Cryptocurrency Encyclopedia
June 13, 2018, 02:13:53 AM
(FYI) In the last six month, there have been plenty of meetings held in regards to ICOs. The G20 countries have already met severally, and they have plans to regulate cryptocurrencies in July 2018. In late March 2018, leaders from Great 20 countries held a meeting in Argentina, the main theme being ICOs and technology in general.

According to reports, the leaders disagreed on how to approch ICO and blockchain startup. While some countries were of the opinion of regulating ICOs, some countries disliked the idea of "endorsing the industry". However, the july deadline was set to ensure there was a clear regulatory framework for blockchain startups. So, what will be the effect of an acknowledged and regulated ICO industry?

As it's noted with the presence of regulations worldwide, there are few scam ICOs where governments make it harder for them to exist. While regulating blockchains won't be received kindly by everyone, it will at least keep in check startups holding ICOs. The US and most of Europe have already proven that scam ICOs can be eliminated by cooperating with startups.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 01:36:43 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
This three ICO projects is not a good choice. For now I suggest to follow such principle, when more hype has ICO project, then more profit you can get. Unfortunately, no one looks for what problems projects want to solve.
Activity: 240
June 13, 2018, 01:27:31 AM
iT's quite unfortunate that you no longer have faith in ICOs, too bad the ones you invested in did into turn up the way you would have like them to,  Its however your responsibility to validate the ICOs you invest in as not all ICOs will have success stories, If you invest in Bad coins do not expect to make returns from them, make sure the ICOs you put money into have a solid project with a product that will be received well in the market. as much as its almost impossible to tell which project will be a success, try as much as possible to do your research on the products,
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
June 13, 2018, 01:09:30 AM
A year ago, people who participated in good IKO became rich, now you can become poor, it is better to buy already the stock exchange, the price can fall dramatically.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 01:06:52 AM
Well.. if you do not believe in ICO, do not do it! But I tell you what, if you leave this forum and come back in the next five years, there will still be ICO running in every designated section of this forum fir ICO! If you want to benefit from ICO, you must research and work to get on good ones!
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
June 13, 2018, 01:06:19 AM
statistically, more than 90% of ICOs are failure and over hype. Investors and devs are only repeating the scheme in order to gain profits and not developing their technology. By that way, some people not only OP, losing faith in majority of ICOs.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 01:05:36 AM
To be honest, I also begin to lose faith in ico, because there are so many failed projects. But as the practice of my friends shows, not everything is so bad, there are successful and cisco ico, who achieve a good result and pay all their obligations. I hope that in time, such companies will be much larger.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
June 13, 2018, 01:03:33 AM
As for me, I am still with the hope that the ICO market is going to improve. But that is not a strong hope I admit. Year after year, the ICO market is really losing credibility with the strong surge of scam ICOs. And the worst thing is that the scam ICOs are even successful in raising huge amounts of investments coming from different countries around the world. It seems that scam ICOs are getting at par with the legitimate ones in their appearance and marketing. Not good to the market.
Activity: 116
June 13, 2018, 12:52:51 AM
If you lose faith in ico. I suggest you invest in bitcoin and Ethereum. You just have to hold them for a long time, and you can make a profit. Keep a good attitude and patience. This will help you a lot
Activity: 378
June 12, 2018, 11:04:14 PM
It's Sad To Be Heard That You Are Not Now Believing In ICO But I Respect Your Decision And Opinion And Also I Can't Blame You
Because In This Business There's A Lot Of Scammer That Spread Out To Find A Victim, Just Be Wise To Know.
Activity: 280
June 12, 2018, 10:25:04 PM
I understand how you feel maybe you got scammed by an ICO. This also happened to me, And we do sometimes learn things the hardway. It will be a lesson to be learned by I don't agree that you generalize all ico. There are legit icos and you just have to find it on your own
Pages:
Jump to: